Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 123 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

barbie1.jpg
    Dominika-with-the-original-Ukrainian-Barbie-girl-Valeria-Lukyonova.jpg
    whiner.jpg
    KarnEvil.jpg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-1-962.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Seriously...now I can't even shop your damn store from work because this crap is loaded on the main page? Really? At least consider changing the damn thumbnail, man. Don't get why you'd even carry tacky sh.. like that...

Link is NSFW. You're warned.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3411

#33 9 years ago

Honestly, I wouldn't have any issue with Terry carrying them at all.....if it wasn't for the thumbnail pic being on the front page. That's the ONLY issue. Yes, I think they're tacky as hell...they were ridiculous when I saw them on Ebay six months ago searching for AC/DC mods, they're ridiculous now, regardless of what anyone might put them on. Carrying garbage like that makes him no better than PDI IMO... he might as well ask 80$ while he's at it for them, or spraypaint them chrome or something.

I don't mind giving PBL some extra publicity, 99% of my parts come from them, this won't change it, but it does annoy the crap out of me that I can't even price compare in my downtime now because their site might get me fired. Over pinball parts. That's ludicrous. I merely suggest that he either choose a different thumbnail pic for the front page, or remove it altogether. The description of the item is pretty freakin' clear what it is before you click on it.

NewPinOwner: Not only that, but I work on college classes too, and still kill my metrics for my job. I'm a great multitasker, I guess. When I have incoming requests, everything gets closed or otherwise set aside...

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from kamenoi_ostrow:

Could not agree more with this statement! Yeesh, guys, get over it! It's <gasp> BOOBIES. You'll live, trust me. If you have repressed feelings on this type of subject matter, this is probably not the place to air them...

Yes, I know. All of you are always right. This was an issue when I brought up other NSFW issues that were present here on the board. Thankfully, my opinion was heard in spite of all the people that would rather yap than do anything about it. I'm still gonna email Terry directly, but I know there's at least a few other people on the board that might appreciate a heads up on this...even if they're not posting about it.

I'm about the least PC person known to man, but I value my employment. Nothing wrong with that. I am allowed a lot of leeway in my job, but I respect the rules that ARE there. It has absolutely nothing to do with 'repressed feelings' or some overbearing sense of morality or PC-ness. The fact that you even feel comfortable making an assumption of someone's personality or even that they should self-censor themselves so your one-way-street method of thinking isn't all upset just makes me want to use the ignore feature more. Each to their own, we don't have to agree, but stop making moronic baseless posts like that. I think Steve's post nailed his opinion and point perfectly without the personal attack aspect.

*Edit* I've sent email directly to Terry, so I'm basically done posting on this. It's probably gotten enough attention and will have enough future posts for anyone that might care to see it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frax.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cmon-terry-really?tu=frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.