IMG_9560 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230723_204418948 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20230722-162507 (resized).png
image000000 (resized).jpeg
the-anthem (resized).png
2023-tour-02 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1662228619268 (resized).jpg
Harpos (resized).jpg

There are 542 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.
#1 3 years ago

Just like the title says. They are going live today at 3pm eastern. They did a test a few days ago and played 3 songs. Expecting them to possibly do a full set today. if you are a fan, this is a must!!!! soooo...….ready to rock if you want to roll!!!!!

#2 3 years ago

My favoritest band ever since the self-titled release, which makes me feel very old to say since that was now 25 years ago. The mini set the other day was awesome, can't wait for more!

#3 3 years ago

Love Clutch. Have seen them a time or two at the 9:30 club. Thanks for the heads up!

#4 3 years ago

I'm a huge fan. Was supposed to see them May 8th for the 37th time. saw them during self titled album tour back in 95 or 96 (I think) and have been hooked since. They put on some great shows!!!!

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I'm a huge fan. Was supposed to see them May 8th for the 37th time. saw them during self titled album tour back in 95 or 96 (I think) and have been hooked since. They put on some great shows!!!!

Not sure how many times I've seen them, but I think you might have me beat (I suppose we could always use "How many Clutch t-shirts are in your closet?" if it came down to a tie breaker). You weren't at the Live in Flint taping, were you?? Such an amazing live album.

#7 3 years ago

They stream it on their YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzBKwuocupWfmxt_-2mVzfA

You can also watch the short set that they did a couple days ago:

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Not sure how many times I've seen them, but I think you might have me beat (I suppose we could always use "How many Clutch t-shirts are in your closet?" if it came down to a tie breaker). You weren't at the Live in Flint taping, were you?? Such an amazing live album.

The live in Flint album was the new years shows they used to do there. I always wanted to go but wife didn't so had to stick with her on new years. The show i was supposed to go to on the 8th was in Flint. The machine shop is an awesome little place to go to. great sound and small place. blast your ear drums out there every time. funny you bring up the tshirt thing. I have a stack that are from day 1. there are some i wish you could still get. i'm also geared up today too. have a t on now and my zip up hoodie. double clutch gear going on while i'm working in my office!

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

That's a bunch of shows! I might have seen Jimmies Chicken Shack close to that back in college and since. Clutch does put on a helluva a show.

Where you at the 9:30 show they did a few years back around Christmas where the played their album (forgot which one) in its entirety? Great show!

#10 3 years ago

one of my favorite shows has been when they opened for system of a down. I didn't go to that because they played their own show after that opening at a smaller venue and played for 2 1/2 hours by themselves. was amazing!!!

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

The live in Flint album was the new years shows they used to do there. I always wanted to go but wife didn't so had to stick with her on new years. The show i was supposed to go to on the 8th was in Flint. The machine shop is an awesome little place to go to. great sound and small place. blast your ear drums out there every time. funny you bring up the tshirt thing. I have a stack that are from day 1. there are some i wish you could still get. i'm also geared up today too. have a t on now and my zip up hoodie. double clutch gear going on while i'm working in my office!

I'm working from my actual office today instead of from home, or else I'd probably be gearing up right along with you. It's pretty much my standard "at home" wardrobe, Zoom meetings be damned.

Re: Live in Flint, I was going to be forever jealous if you had witnessed that version of Big Fat Pig live.

Quoted from DBLM:

Where you at the 9:30 show they did a few years back around Christmas where the played their album (forgot which one) in its entirety? Great show!

I know which show you're talking about and I wanted to go real bad, but I had some sort of scheduling conflict and couldn't make it. My favorite spot is The National in Richmond - it's an old vaudeville theater that's been renovated into a concert venue. Awesome little venue, and easier for me to get to than DC.

#12 3 years ago

I'm working from my actual office today instead of from home, or else I'd probably be gearing up right along with you. It's pretty much my standard "at home" wardrobe, Zoom meetings be damned.
Re: Live in Flint, I was going to be forever jealous if you had witnessed that version of Big Fat Pig live.

That blows that you are not at home for this. For Big Fat Pig live-I have heard it a few times. Jam Room is a good jammin album. I have actually heard them do binge and purge once. let me tell you, i know why they don't do it live often. the pit was crazy!!!!

#13 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. Saw them several times in the early 90s, full throttle shows and they were very down to earth.

Cheers

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

That blows that you are not at home for this.

That's what doors are for.

Here's the link:

#15 3 years ago

Whenever I wear a clutch shirt, someone always comments and gives a nod.
Any guesses on number of viewers today? The short, unprompted set the other day started at 2k and almost doubled during the 15 min. I wouldn’t be surprise to see 10k+, possibly lots more. Glad to see those guys figuring out the new tricks.

#16 3 years ago

Saw them back in December for the 3rd time at the 9:30 club. Been using this pic for awhile now as well.

#17 3 years ago

Hell yeah! They sound awesome!

#18 3 years ago

love this one. the face is a favorite!!!

#19 3 years ago

Sounding good! I'm excited to see them ramp it up to longer sets.

See you guys at the next stream?

#20 3 years ago

that was awesome. I need more!!!! next time need to get the chuck brown money chant going before they go on

1 week later
#21 3 years ago

So apparently I need to make a habit of staring at YouTube on Thursday afternoons.

#22 3 years ago

o apparently I need to make a habit of staring at YouTube on Thursday afternoons

As Neil painfully mentions, I think if you Subscribe and turn YouTube notifications “on”, you will be notified.

#23 3 years ago

I missed the post on the thread but I did watch the last set. Passive restraints is one of my favorites. I wish they would do a full set for a change. just makes me want more!!!

#24 3 years ago

well it's Thursday. will they do another today? I sure hope so. Still bummed since I was supposed to see them tomorrow.

#25 3 years ago

I've seen them open for so many bands but never headline.i find them a great opening act and always enjoy their set but I would never pay to see them.

#26 3 years ago

I'm ready today, which means they won't do it.

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I've seen them open for so many bands but never headline.i find them a great opening act and always enjoy their set but I would never pay to see them.

you must be high puff . They are probably one of the best live bands out there.

#28 3 years ago

well it's 3:30 and no notification.

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

you must be high puff . They are probably one of the best live bands out there.

Of course I'm high and they are good live but I've seen plenty just as good or better with a better catalogue of music.but like pinball music is subjective,you probably like GB too lmao.

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Of course I'm high and they are good live but I've seen plenty just as good or better with a better catalogue of music.but like pinball music is subjective,you probably like GB too lmao.

I do like GB lmao

#31 3 years ago

I’ve got big news!!!! THE PARTY BOAT IS HERE!!! The band is kickin!!!! AND I SEE LOTS OF BEERS!!!

#32 3 years ago

Thursday at 3PM!!!!

#33 3 years ago

I'm gonna go ahead and start listening to Chuck Brown's "We Need Some Money" to build the anticipation.

#34 3 years ago

I'm gonna go ahead and start listening to Chuck Brown's "We Need Some Money" to build the anticipation.

WE NEED SOME MONEY!!! TALKIN BOUT MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!!

I'm doing that right now!!!

#35 3 years ago

I wish I could find the version that they use. I like that one the best

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I wish I could find the version that they use. I like that one the best

The version I have is from The Best of Chuck Brown and it's like 8 minutes long. Also, their cover of it is amazing.

#37 3 years ago

Their cover of it is amazing. Chucks album version is awesome but I just love the version they use before they go on. It’s a live version but I can’t find it

#38 3 years ago

Yeah I've heard it's a bootleg. I'm imagining a closely guarded cassette tape that they delicately pop into the player each night before the show.

#39 3 years ago

The stream has been bumped to tomorrow at 3.

#40 3 years ago

Saw that. I'm happy with that. I can crack a beer at 3 on Friday now

#41 3 years ago

Speaking of, I think I may still have one of these stashed away. Stashed away, at home, where I'll be working tomorrow afternoon...

clutch-beer (resized).jpgclutch-beer (resized).jpg
#42 3 years ago

Always wanted to try that beer. Heard it was a one off thing they did with the band.

#43 3 years ago

Speaking of, I think I may still have one of these stashed away. Stashed away, at home, where I'll be working tomorrow afternoon...
[quoted image]

I have one full and an empty left. It was ok but i bought more for the collectability.

#44 3 years ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

Always wanted to try that beer. Heard it was a one off thing they did with the band.

There were two releases, the original one and then this barrel-aged version that came out a couple years ago. I'd be lying if I said I didn't buy it for the bottles, but I do enjoy it even though I usually lean more toward the IPA end of the beer spectrum.

#45 3 years ago

There were two releases, the original one and then this barrel-aged version that came out a couple years ago. I'd be lying if I said I didn't buy it for the bottles, but I do enjoy it even though I usually lean more toward the IPA end of the beer spectrum.

Nice. Yeah I’m not much of a sour beer drinker myself. Mainly wanted it because of the band and the bottles.

#46 3 years ago

Damn I missed the barrel aged one.

#47 3 years ago

The fog is rollin in
The tide is high
Diane's as fat can be

#48 3 years ago

3 and a half hours to go!!!!

#49 3 years ago

Their Facebook post said something to the effect of "big news and some music." I wonder what the announcement is?

#50 3 years ago

Could be Big News 3???

There are 542 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clutch-live-today-on-youtube?hl=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.