3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 248 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by EternitytoM83
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 25 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

5741C57E-F448-4EC6-B4CD-1EAAECCB7D1B (resized).jpeg
E5C63B52-6AEC-4609-8335-DD6F8FCCD917 (resized).jpeg
CD404E2B-0D4D-4087-B248-960EAF74A9D2 (resized).jpeg
EED3CFE5-76CC-444B-A812-320F44733487 (resized).jpeg
D9B175F0-A224-4C82-BC8D-112263AE7FB6 (resized).jpeg
D578D688-8B7E-4472-B107-1E69A7CB71DD (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200807_193408 (resized).jpg
8A37E8B7-46BE-49F2-94AE-7C6FE06813B9 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20200807_160819 (resized).jpg
6D06225A-BE52-4E7C-BE39-D4EB19040AE4 (resized).jpeg
826599A3-F3D9-4C26-AEC7-223062A2783D (resized).jpeg
7D111F9E-3B3F-4A6C-B9EC-F6C167F0307E (resized).jpeg
5AA83B96-17BE-4E55-B2B5-6B6BE1CEE31F (resized).jpeg
76332B64-231F-4F61-8874-DCB27AEC3583 (resized).jpeg
5A039CC8-A831-49A7-A21A-8A037AA978B7 (resized).jpeg
axe (resized).png

There are 248 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
#101 49 days ago

Haha yeah there a local band for the most part for me and you never hear them mentioned on the local rock station. I’ve actually known about them forever as my brothers had the first album and would go see them at the 9:30 club in the 90’s. I was too young back then.

3 weeks later
#102 22 days ago

So this showed up in my thread the other day. I was at this one. eternitytom83 go to 18:30. One of the times I’ve heard it live. Nice set list on this one

#103 22 days ago

Clutch opening for Primus is in my top 3 favorite shows so good !

#104 22 days ago
Quoted from Bax1:

So this showed up in my thread the other day. I was at this one. eternitytom83 go to 18:30. One of the times I’ve heard it live. Nice set list on this one

Very cool. Neil's looking like a blast from the 90s in his gigantic pants. That's probably a little earlier than when I first saw them live. Thanks for sharing!

Quoted from Percula:

Clutch opening for Primus is in my top 3 favorite shows so good !

Did you see them when they toured together a couple years back for The Desaturating Seven? What a show!

#105 22 days ago

I just don't feel the impetus to watch this passively restrained jam-band anymore.

I miss Marcus. Where art thou sweet Shogun?

#106 22 days ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

I just don't feel the impetus to watch this passively restrained jam-band anymore.
I miss Marcus. Where art thou sweet Shogun?

He is walking in the great shinning path of monster trucks

no such thing as beginners luck!!

#108 16 days ago

Oh damn!!! Thanks for the heads up. I’m down!!!

#109 16 days ago

Also, they're doing a contest where you win a bunch of stuff if they pick your setlist:

https://clutch.settheset.com/

#110 15 days ago

That shirt is kickass

#111 15 days ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Also, they're doing a contest where you win a bunch of stuff if they pick your setlist:
https://clutch.settheset.com/

Holy shit I’m gonna win this fucker!!!! And yes that shirt is kick ass!

#112 15 days ago

Where did you find this?

#113 15 days ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Where did you find this?

On The Devil's Network (aka Facebook).

I'm trying to remember what all they played last time so I can come up with my ultimate setlist without repeating a bunch of stuff from the first one like a big dummy.

#114 15 days ago

On The Devil's Network (aka Facebook).
I'm trying to remember what all they played last time so I can come up with my ultimate setlist without repeating a bunch of stuff from the first one like a big dummy.

I’m doing the same thing

#115 15 days ago

Google tells me this was it:

clutch-setlist (resized).png
#116 15 days ago

I have the same thing. Just watched the three live streams and figured out what they did. Man they’ve already done a lot of great songs!

#117 15 days ago

50000 unstoppable watts
El jefe
Willy Nelson
Unapologetic rock and roll
The face
Earth rocker
Big news 1 & 2
Animal farm

From three YouTube streams

#118 13 days ago

Midnight is deadline for set the set. Just put mine in but the songs got mixed up. Had them in certain order for a reason

#119 12 days ago

I got mine submitted this morning. I figure I've at least got a better shot than all those people on Facebook who are putting Binge and Purge on their lists.

#120 12 days ago

Lol I put mine on there. Have only seen that one live twice

#121 12 days ago

Well knowing my luck this'll be the time they finally decide to play it.

#122 12 days ago

I’ll share my list tomorrow and we can compare notes lol

#123 12 days ago

Yeah it'll be fun to see what others picked. I admit mine wasn't really my "dream" setlist -- I was avoiding overlap with what they already played and trying to stick to songs I thought they'd be most willing to play. (Which of course means they'll play a full set of the most obscure songs possible, haha.)

#124 12 days ago

I did kind of the same thoughts but thought about if it was a straight out jam session after party what would I want to hear. Thought to myself ok you just heard a lot of songs you love, now let’s jam!!

#125 12 days ago

Anyone else from this thread going to choose the set list?

#126 12 days ago

Mob goes wild
Escape from the prison planet
La Cunrandera
Mice and gods
Let a poor man be
Big fat pig
Fortunate son
Sea of destruction
What would a Wookiee do
Quick death in Texas
Binge and purge
How to shake hands
Drink to the dead
7 jam

Here is my list. Thought come out with some bangers. Finish with the last two for covid. I am kind of regretting binge and purge. Should have subbed that with something else off trans national. Wanted to get at least one song from each album too. Almost switched sea of destruction to easy breezy

#127 12 days ago

I didn’t submit a set list but that’s a good one. I was joking with my brother in law over the weekend about submitting one with binge and purge on it multiple times.

#128 12 days ago

We were on the same wavelength for a few of these.

Mercury
Red Horse Rainbow
Rats
Spacegrass
The Dragonfly
Sea of Destruction
Oregon
Big Fat Pig
Gravel Road
Ship of Gold
Ghoul Wrangler
La Curandera
D.C. Sound Attack!
Drink to the Dead

I figured Oregon was a prerequisite since that's what the t-shirt is themed after. Also tried to avoid songs I felt like they were unlikely to play. But I never win anything, so what do I know.

#129 12 days ago
Quoted from YZRider926:

I didn’t submit a set list but that’s a good one. I was joking with my brother in law over the weekend about submitting one with binge and purge on it multiple times.

You should’ve!!!

#130 12 days ago

We were on the same wavelength for a few of these.
Mercury
Red Horse Rainbow
Rats
Spacegrass
The Dragonfly
Sea of Destruction
Oregon
Big Fat Pig
Gravel Road
Ship of Gold
Ghoul Wrangler
La Curandera
D.C. Sound Attack!
Drink to the Dead
I figured Oregon was a prerequisite since that's what the t-shirt is themed after. Also tried to avoid songs I felt like they were unlikely to play. But I never win anything, so what do I know.

That’s a good list too. I guess I should’ve paid attention to the shirt lol. I wanted to add a few you have on there but my true ideal set list would be 30-40 songs

#131 12 days ago

Yeah, if they were to actually play my dream setlist they'd probably just have to retire afterward due to exhaustion.

#132 12 days ago

Mine too. lol Really looking forward to this show. Are they playing with anyone else or is it just them?

#133 12 days ago

I haven't seen any supporting bands mentioned, so I'm assuming it's just them this time around.

#134 11 days ago

Nice!!!

#135 7 days ago

COMIN ATCHA LIVE!!!! 6 pm est testing new equipment. Probably doing only one song

#136 7 days ago

20 mins!!!

#137 6 days ago

SEA OF DESTRUCTION!!!!

#138 6 days ago

Well looks like we both had sea of destruction on our list. If them playing that today means it’s part of the set, then we are both in the running!

#139 6 days ago

Haha, I thought the exact opposite: that playing it today means they won't play it again Friday. I like your glass half full approach better.

#140 6 days ago

They did say they were practicing the set list so that made me optimistic

#141 2 days ago

Anyone get their digital ticket and the link yet?

#142 2 days ago

I got an email yesterday that said we'd receive the link and an access code 3 hours before the show.

#143 2 days ago

I got the same too. Wonder if some of the wording was a subliminal message for the set list?

#144 1 day ago

K cool. I just ordered some merch and a ticket last night.

#145 1 day ago

Is it 8 pm yet?! I'm gonna stream it at a buddy's house so we can pretend like social events are still a thing that exists. (Note to self: take an extra beer to negate your disappointment when you find out you didn't win the set list thing.)

I ordered the t-shirt and ticket bundle. Did anybody go crazy and get the full bundle with vinyl and all? I have some Clutch vinyl stashed away somewhere, but at some point I realized that I should probably quit spending money on it seeing as how I don't even have a way to play it.

#146 1 day ago

I believe there's a storm a' brewin', a nine crows at nine o'clock nigh!!!!!!

I am doing the stream at a buddy's house too. He is pulling the 50" outside and we are gonna jam in the back yard. Might start a pit too!!!

I only got the shirt and ticket combo. Wanted the full package but wife said that we are trying to get rid of stuff so no bringing in anymore lol dang!

#147 1 day ago

I missed the last full set, but gotta see this one. Used to be way into Clutch but I haven’t kept up with the last couple albums. I’ve seen them live over 35 times in like 10 different cities. Those were the days.

So when I buy the ticket, they send a link for the show. Is it on YouTube? Wondering if I’ll be able to watch it on my tv, or if I’ll have to use my computer.

#148 1 day ago

They're using this: https://livefrom.events/

I don't remember if the last one had an option to cast it wirelessly (I'm guessing no), but as long as you can get a web browser onto your TV somehow you should be golden.

#149 1 day ago

Awesome, thanks. Excited to see what’s on the set. I might even record the audio.

#150 1 day ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I only got the shirt and ticket combo. Wanted the full package but wife said that we are trying to get rid of stuff so no bringing in anymore lol dang!

Yeah, I have a similar weakness when it comes to Clutch merch. I mean, I have an ax, for crying out loud.

axe (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 214.99
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 27.50
$ 96.77
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball-Mods.com
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
Republic Of Pinball
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Great American Pinball
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 195.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WOZ - OZ lanes Out of stock
The Art of Pinball
$ 89.00
Cabinet Parts
Pappy's Pinball Palace
$ 28.00
$ 122.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
There are 248 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside