Topic poll

“Club Spidey (Spider-Man) - Members and guests welcome”

• Spider-Man is the best Stern Pin 53 votes
    21%
  • Spider-Man is the best Super Hero Pin 128 votes
    52%
  • Black Spider-Man is Shiny 66 votes
    27%

(Multiple choice - 247 votes by 228 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CD7240FA-1FDF-4254-BA82-E95D6C14F024 (resized).jpeg
20240213_004735 (resized).jpg
20240203_173658 (resized).jpg
SPIDEY VE CARDS (resized).jpg
4B8A3452-D70A-4439-9E59-423D20D4F63C (resized).jpeg
IMG_7235 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2071 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2094 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2095 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2090 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2092 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2091 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#195 8 years ago

Hey everybody. I joined the club this weekend! I've been wanting a nice Spider-Man for a long time now. It was one of those pins that I could never seem to get my hands on. Well the wait is over! I picked up a very nice and modded HUO this weekend from a fellow pinsider. I will be selling off a few parts and will post those here shortly.

IMG_6723_(2)_(resized).JPGIMG_6723_(2)_(resized).JPG

#196 8 years ago

I selling my Back Alley Creations building set and train. These came with a machine I purchased this weekend. I'm not all that into mods, so here they are for sale. These are good as new and include all mounting hardware and velcro. These are $325 + shipping new. I'm selling them for $275 including shipping in the lower 48 states. Paypal accepted. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

BAC_(resized).jpgBAC_(resized).jpg

BAC2_(resized).jpgBAC2_(resized).jpg

BAC3_(resized).jpgBAC3_(resized).jpg

#198 8 years ago

Anyone have a suggestion for what type of LED to use for the Sandman and Venom modes on the back board? I don't want anything too blinding, but still want it to look nice.

#199 8 years ago

One more question. What is the latest and greatest code?

#202 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

I used color matching incadestants blue and yellow. They are non blinding and look great.

Is the rest of your game LED? Mine is and I kind of want to keep it that way. Maybe it doesn't matter....

#204 8 years ago

Dropped my price of the BAC buildings and train set. PM me if you're interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spider-man-back-alley-mods-for-sale

#208 8 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

In the club as of last week. Love this game. I ordered about an 84-cliffy set to install asap!
HUO with only 209 plays.

Awesome! That's pretty sweet!

#209 8 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

in with a VE!!

Congrats! Welcome! We need to give this thread some speed. Post some pics of your new machines!

#215 8 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Yes my entire pin is Led except those ones. I can send many more pics if you like or shoot a little video for you. My Gi is Comet Frosted comfort bright in cool white all inserts are colormatched non ghosting frosted from comet. My previous Spiderman was done up in cointakers and looked just as good. Both companies are excellent and there customer service is second to none. Hope this helps
Harley D.

Cool. I'll try incandescent bulbs and see how I like them. Thanks!

Quoted from RVH:

Keep em. There bad ass looking on the game.
RVH

Sold them already. They made me claustrophobic. Plus, I could see the spider insert on the left loop with them on. I'm about 6'4".

#221 8 years ago

Can some one tell me what the latest software is? Is it 2.6?

#224 8 years ago

It doesn't have a read me file that says the version though...

1 week later
#238 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

There's older club threads with tons of posts.

Can you link that here please?

#241 8 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Here's my latest mod called "WTF?"

Had that happen to me yesterday!

#259 8 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Has anyone tried backing up the SMVE code to a USB via the menus, then updating an older SM?
Perhaps there's a reason Stern haven't uploaded the VE's code on their site...

I would love to know if you can put the VE code on a 2007/10 Spidey

3 months later
#460 7 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Speaker LEDs and red spider acrylics installed. What color are you guys setting the LEDs to? So far I like an orangish yellow color that matches the sandman on the transliteration. Red washes the acrylics out and you can't even see them.

Where is the go to place for the acrylics and LEDs?

#462 7 years ago

Where do the speaker lights plug in to? Do they turn on/off when you turn the game on/off? Or do you have to control them separately?

#464 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yes, they turn on with the power switch. They connect up at the service box:

Cool! Thanks man. I want to get these. I've always liked them. I have OCD though and I would have to do all my games....would add up real quick. Maybe later this winter. I've pissed the wife off enough lately with new guns for the upcoming hunting season.

5 months later
#531 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

So who's going to make the exit to shooter lane for original SM and make an extra for me to buy?

I will be making one for mine. I'll post pics and a thread when I do it. I've had the parts for a while. Just haven't had the ambition or the time.

#540 7 years ago

I believe it was originally designed to exit to the shooter lane, like Star Trek. Not sure why they scrapped it. Maybe cost. I do have a parts list and the parts. Might tackle it this weekend. I'll post and let you all know when I do. I'll try to take pics along the way. Should be pretty simple.

#549 7 years ago

You've gotta be kidding me. Never made it to super hero before. Had it qualified with 2 balls to go. Then I Drain and Drain. Nooooooo!!!!!! How is that possible. Crush the game for 30 minutes on the first two balls! Then just fall on my face!

IMG_8853 (resized).JPGIMG_8853 (resized).JPG
IMG_8854 (resized).JPGIMG_8854 (resized).JPG

#564 7 years ago

I complete the Spider-Sense lane mod last night. Check out this thread if you're interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spider-man-spider-sense-lane-exit-to-shooter-lane#post-3566184

#566 7 years ago

Anyone know why there is always a line of paint under Stern pins?

1 month later
#609 7 years ago

Random - Did you try bending that back angle bracket AND putting drop dead foam in there. I tried the foam on mine and had some bounce outs still. I bent that angle bracket down a hair and haven't had one since. Obviously this question is a day late and a dollar short, just curious. It's your machine. If it plays better, and you're not looking to sell it, then cheers to you.

#611 7 years ago

Best of luck! I've got the posts all the way down, as well as the center post still installed. I've had super hero lit twice and choked BOTH TIMES!!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! I will get there one day....

4 months later
#715 6 years ago

I'm looking to leave the club if anyone wants to join!

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful 2007 HUO Spiderman. I'd rate it a 9.9/10. Check out the shooter lane, Dock Ock magnet, and Dock Ock hole. It has the following mods: -Shaker Motor -All LEDs...”
2017-08-01
Sioux Falls, SD
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 918 times

5 months later
#759 6 years ago

Might be leaving the club if anyone is interested in joining.

HUO 2007 Low Play SM
-Premium LEDs
-Spidey Sense lane mod
-LED lit sandman
-LED lit dock ock
-Pinvol volume controller
-Shaker
-Extra right ramp with decal
-Plastic Protectors
-extra sandman plastics

I can post pics, but where should I price this bad boy? I was thinking $5500?

Game is minty and looks/plays brand new.
PM if interested.

3 weeks later
#790 6 years ago

Anyone know what the LED lit sandman and doc ock figures would be worth? Biglaw made/modded them. I don’t think he makes them anymore. I’m thinking about selling them and putting the stock figures back in. I’m selling my game.

I also may sell off my spider sense lane mod. Was looking for $125 on that if someone wanted it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.95
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 25.50
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NightTrain.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/club-spidey-members-and-guests-welcome?tu=NightTrain and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.