Topic poll

“Club Spidey (Spider-Man) - Members and guests welcome”

• Spider-Man is the best Stern Pin 53 votes
    21%
  • Spider-Man is the best Super Hero Pin 128 votes
    52%
  • Black Spider-Man is Shiny 66 votes
    27%

(Multiple choice - 247 votes by 228 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CD7240FA-1FDF-4254-BA82-E95D6C14F024 (resized).jpeg
20240213_004735 (resized).jpg
20240203_173658 (resized).jpg
SPIDEY VE CARDS (resized).jpg
4B8A3452-D70A-4439-9E59-423D20D4F63C (resized).jpeg
IMG_7235 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2071 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9275 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2094 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2095 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2090 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2092 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2091 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2039 2 years ago

Ok..... so Im not an owner (yet). I have the opportunity to pick up a Spiderman. They have 2 for sale and I get to pick one. Here is the catch. One is in worse shape than the other. And there is a decent price difference in the 2.
Im going to deep dive into both to see what each needs to help with my decision.

From what I know so far....both have been heavy routed. Both cabinets seem in similar decent shape with almost the same blemishes. Both seem to have no issues with sandman or Doc ock.

Game 1 - VERY VERY VERY dirty, display is working but on its last leg. (I have a few spare NOS displays so thats not a problem)
Game 2 - also dirty but no where near as bad as the other.

My question.... is there anything spider man specific that I should look for/check? Ive played the game a good amount, but not familiar with its ins and outs.

Thanks for any help.

#2042 2 years ago
Quoted from Ceckitti:

Ok..... so Im not an owner (yet). I have the opportunity to pick up a Spiderman. They have 2 for sale and I get to pick one. Here is the catch. One is in worse shape than the other. And there is a decent price difference in the 2.
Im going to deep dive into both to see what each needs to help with my decision.
From what I know so far....both have been heavy routed. Both cabinets seem in similar decent shape with almost the same blemishes. Both seem to have no issues with sandman or Doc ock.
Game 1 - VERY VERY VERY dirty, display is working but on its last leg. (I have a few spare NOS displays so thats not a problem)
Game 2 - also dirty but no where near as bad as the other.
My question.... is there anything spider man specific that I should look for/check? Ive played the game a good amount, but not familiar with its ins and outs.
Thanks for any help.

Update on game 1....... was in a bar that apparently did not follow the No Smoking law.

1 week later
#2044 2 years ago

It’s in the house and in the game room so it’s official. I’m in the club now

2BB5B2E4-3079-47CA-A83F-EDC8C9EBE585 (resized).jpeg2BB5B2E4-3079-47CA-A83F-EDC8C9EBE585 (resized).jpeg39D17C14-0602-4CB3-B7B9-078DE8450C51 (resized).jpeg39D17C14-0602-4CB3-B7B9-078DE8450C51 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#2046 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Congratulations! I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Added a color dmd too.

I def want to get a color dmd for mine!!

1 month later
#2085 2 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Mine are shot, chips in all the spots that attach to the playfield, flap on one rivet, corners of entrances missing. Still functional, but I want to polish my game back into a gem.
To that effect I thought I might try my hand at custom plastics, because Toby and Kirsten dont really do it for me.
This was a real quick photo chop job, honest opinions appreciated.
[quoted image]

I love those! Id buy a set if you decide to make some. You are right, the OG slings are not that good at all.

1 month later
#2108 2 years ago
Quoted from Runswithscissors:

1) Does anyone have the plastic P/N: 830-6059-10? It sits behind Sandman and the one I have is badly broken. As far as I can tell, no one stocks this part unless you buy the entire plastics set for $400. I'm hoping someone has an old one left over from a rebuild that they can sell me, or maybe can let me borrow it long enough to make a drawing of it and I can cut one with a laser cutter. Or, point me to a good drawing that I can use to cut a new one. I've attached a picture of the piece from the manual for reference.

I need that same plastic. Mine is broken in half and missing a big part. Previous owner did some Frankenstein work on it with a thick piece of flat rubber. It "works" for now..... but I would also like to replace it.

I was going to try to cut one out of scrap plastic, or trim a donor plastic from another game to that size. But I didnt have a good enough piece to get the shape.

I dont even care if it has artwork on it.... you cant really see that one at all anyway with the sandman in front of it.

#2114 2 years ago

Should there be rubber sleeves on these posts? Anyone have some on theirs?

DFDE3B30-6A66-45DF-96D5-FFC165EC5D04 (resized).jpegDFDE3B30-6A66-45DF-96D5-FFC165EC5D04 (resized).jpeg
#2116 2 years ago

Yes, you need the rubber pieces on there. Refer to the service manual page 59 (page 79 of the pdf). While you’re at it, check the whole playfield for missing/damaged rubber. The kit is cheap.

I just re did the entire playfield with new Titans a few weeks ago. The manual was no help so I used a customers kit of the ring database on the Titan site. As usual.....it appears it wasnt complete.

1 week later
#2157 2 years ago
Quoted from Turtlepower169:

She's pretty!!! If you want to sell the buildings and subway let me know

Damn..... you beat me to it LOL

1 month later
#2200 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

The easiest Must do Mod for this game is to get a red(dococ)/green(Goblin)/Orange(sandman)/Blue (venom)Led strips
about 10 bucks each and mount them to Bottom/ back Of cab and hook each one to its respectable color Flasher in Game
During games it is great to See The color Emanate from The Floor and wall and
After your game when the SM Song plays, Just Watch that Color Show to go with the tones of the music Score like in Close encounters of the 3rd kind movie

You had my curiosity…but now you have my attention . I’m putting this on my todo list.

You have any video of yours in action?

#2207 2 years ago
Quoted from PinFever:

By your Command!
I am not the best video taker mind you.
Here is a link to the 2 vids / one of just a doc oc part, and the finale song
https://www.flickr.com/photos/41025696@N00/51917178335/in/dateposted/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/41025696@N00/51916653898/in/dateposted/

That game over mode is worth it alone! Love it. Will have to do it to mine for sure.

#2225 2 years ago

I got a couple of shots. It's difficult to see, but I think the left edge of the wire form may be slightly bent in. That could be my problem. It's not bad, but possibly just enough to knock the ball to the right if it's going fast enough. I think I'll try bending it just a bit and see if that does the trick.[quoted image][quoted image]

Are those rivots or screws attaching the wireform bracket to the ramp? Curious if they are raised up enough to "ramp" the ball off track and airbourne?

4 months later
#2275 1 year ago
Quoted from Colywobbles:

Decided to up-rate my speakers and sub with something a little better but ended up going all in by making myself a new panel.
Raised SM logo in white not sure what colour spiders yet Black or Blue but I made them interchangeable anyway what you guys thinks best?
I’m quite Happy with results so far hope you like.
will knock up some of my own Speaker lights and fit the speakers and ColourDMD next.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very Very Nice!!

2 months later
#2295 1 year ago
Quoted from boogies:

Has anyone ever had controlled Inserts work during test modes and not work otherwise?
I've changed the LEDs and even 1 of the sockets with no avail.
Here's a quick video of the issue
Any suggestions is appreciated

I am FAR from an expert..... but my guess is that since it works perfect in test, but acts up in attract/game play...... might be a logic issue?

8 months later
#2443 9 months ago

Changed out my Doc Ock red flasher caps for green. Something about Red flasher caps..... i just dont like them lol.

In person it looks fantastic!!! What do you think?

I’m also going to add some purple (maybe green) flashers under the goblin for when they go off during modes.

#2445 9 months ago
Quoted from Br81zad:

Looks like Venom is getting his own pin after all. Anybody planning on buying one as companion to their SM pin?

I know it was never going to happen.... but i was kinda hoping maybe it would have been a reskinned version for the SM game, but reversed with Venom fighting Spidey.

Might have been cool.

1 month later
#2466 8 months ago
Quoted from PinFever:

what! Why would you to do that. No Jj or bonesaw or M.j callouts. Sorry not caring about smve , good luck finding your answer and ruining a perfect source code where it sits now . S. M original is a top 5 of all time for me

I LOVE my OG game...... but........ honestly i could do without the MJ callouts lol

2 months later
#2493 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Ok, thanks!
And no I wasn’t thinking about the mode in super hero mode. If I made it there I have no idea what even happened when I played it.
Is super hero the last mode or battle royale?

Battle royal is the mini wizard for completing the first 2 modes of each villian.
Super hero is the main wizard for completing all 3 modes of each villian AND the movie scene modes.

#2495 5 months ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Ok, that’s what I thought.
I think I either got close to battle royale or maybe I might have even made it there… I can’t remember. definitely never made it to super hero mode yet. I think I need to play spider man much more!
Thanks.

Super hero is an ass kicker for sure. Pretty long mode to finish.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Lombard, IL
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.95
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfield, CT

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ceckitti.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/club-spidey-members-and-guests-welcome?tu=Ceckitti and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.