(Topic ID: 99875)

Club LED OCD, tips, tricks, thoughts, and advice. (www.ledocd.com products)

By Matt_Rasmussen

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 754 posts
  • 152 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 78 days ago by killborn
  • Topic is favorited by 141 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20240129_174050 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240129_174034 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240129_174044 (resized).jpg
SmartSelectImage_2023-11-05-19-46-59 (resized).png
SmartSelectImage_2023-11-05-19-47-41 (resized).png
BK LED OCD (resized).jpg
FAA79F1E-1D1C-4414-9102-509A0D969B8F (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_1996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0324 (resized).JPG
20190224_191501 (resized).jpg
20190224_190626 (resized).jpg
20190224_190657 (resized).jpg
7D9CB8A6-BBE7-4797-A174-6D59424CDDC1 (resized).jpeg
There are 754 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 16.
#651 4 years ago

Broke open my TZ for the first time in months yesterday - is there a recommendation for a place to put the GIOCD when that small board is on the left wall of the backbox? I thought I had seen something.. somewhere, but I can't find it now. I do have the 3d printed bracket, I just can't mount it anywhere

#652 4 years ago

My small board in my TAF is just cable tied to the loom running along the bottom of the Power Driver Board. My GI OCD board is mounted on the left hand side of the backbox, per the bracket instructions.

There’s pretty much nowhere to mount it other than that really.

#653 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

My small board in my TAF is just cable tied to the loom running along the bottom of the Power Driver Board. My GI OCD board is mounted on the left hand side of the backbox, per the bracket instructions.
There’s pretty much nowhere to mount it other than that really.

Hm, that's what I thought :/ and TZ has another board already occupying that space

#654 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hm, that's what I thought :/ and TZ has another board already occupying that space

What have you got already occupying that space?

#655 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

What have you got already occupying that space?

I’ll have to take a photo. There’s a stock board for TZ that sits there. I forget what itis

#656 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’ll have to take a photo. There’s a stock board for TZ that sits there. I forget what itis

You've got me very curious now. I definitely don't have any board on the left hand side of my TZ backbox..

IMG_1996 (resized).jpegIMG_1996 (resized).jpeg

(bit of an old photo, but still)

#657 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Quoted from Durzel:

You've got me very curious now. I definitely don't have any board on the left hand side of my TZ backbox..
[quoted image]
(bit of an old photo, but still)

Sample games had the 8-driver PCB (that handles a few of the flashers and the 9th switch column) mounted over on the left side of the backbox next to the MPU. Instead of up in the upper right corner where it is in that pic.

#658 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Sample games had the 8-driver PCB (that handles a few of the flashers and the 9th switch column) mounted over on the left side of the backbox next to the MPU. Instead of up in the upper right corner where it is in that pic.

I knew you’d come through! Thanks man

#659 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I knew you’d come through! Thanks man

Hey, I'm all about the easy questions.

#660 4 years ago

If you can’t remount that board I think you’re going to struggle to fit the GI OCD board. The cables that come with it are only long enough to reach the bottom of the boards in the usual places.

You might possibly be able to mount it on the bottom of the backbox on the left, covering over the hole that is normally used to secure the backbox down, but I would’ve thought it would foul the speaker.

#661 4 years ago

I mounted mine just above the 8-Driver PCB. I left my interconnect board 'floating' - i.e. Not secured to anything.

#662 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Hi,
Can anyone tell me what type of #8-32 1/4" nylon screws are needed to attach LED and GI OCD to their respective brackets? (seen

here  and
here)
You can't get these screws in the UK so I guess I'm going to have to try and import them from somewhere.
Looking at
this website  for example, I can see choices for PAN (head I assume?), FLT (?) and "Binding", whatever that means.
Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct screws please.. herg ?

A M4 screw is very close to a #8-32. If you can find nylon pan head M4 screws locally give those a try.

#663 4 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

A M4 screw is very close to a #8-32. If you can find nylon pan head M4 screws locally give those a try.

Thanks. I managed to score some 8-32 “UNC” screws from a UK store, hopefully they’ll work. Had to buy 100 of them though lol.

Quoted from Coyote:

I mounted mine just above the 8-Driver PCB. I left my interconnect board 'floating' - i.e. Not secured to anything.

Mine is sortof floating too, if it’s the one I’m thinking of. I don’t think you can really install that one anywhere, but you can cable tie it to the loom if desired.

#664 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

good idea. I may rework where the board is. My TZ is undergoing a thorough shop job, rewiring, etc right now.

#665 4 years ago

If you're printing your own bracket, you could always adjust the size of the mounting holes so that it fits whatever screws you have. You may end up tweaking it anyway since I find that inside diameters of holes are highly dependent on the printer. If you use conductive screws, just make sure that the screw heads don't short to anything on the top side of the board.

For the breakout board, please make sure it can't short against something else. I zip tie mine to the harness where it comes up from the lower cabinet. If you have one of the covers, that would help, but the back side of those IDC connectors are exposed as well. I don't want anyone damaging something because that board flops into something it shouldn't.

#666 4 years ago

Yes

1 week later
#667 4 years ago

Just joined the club. I have this JM with 5+ years old no-name LEDs in it that was giving me epileptic seizures. I'm going to put comets in and order a god damn USB cable so I can configure it properly (and no, I'm not doing colored GI).

However, at a glance it's a pretty upgrade!

#668 4 years ago

Can anyone share their GI OCD settings for Twilight Zone please?

I’ve just installed it in my TZ and am getting strange results.. I had a feeling that Zero Cross is not working on my power driver board (LEDs never strobed on an GI dim level even with all options at default) but I knew about that before fitting the board.

Anyway, here’s what I’m seeing:

- With the standard WPC89 settings (String 1 = Input 1, String 2 = Input 2, etc up to 5) my String 3 (Clock & Insert) doesn’t illuminate at all when set to the default Input 3.
- If I set String 3 to be controlled by another Input (e.g. 1 or 2) then it illuminates.
- All other strings seem to work with their corresponding inputs.
- If I use Manual Control in the GI OCD tool I can send different levels of dim properly to each string.
- When on Game Control, none of the strings dim at all - they are at full brightness 100% of the time.
- If I go into the GI test and play with the different brightness levels for different strings nothing changes at all, the game doesn’t even turn off the strings not currently selected (e.g. “Playfield Left” should only illuminate String 1, but everything is on)

Clearly something not right here and am wondering whether it’s an issue with my GI OCD board or the Power Driver Board. Any ideas herg ?

Thanks in advance!

#669 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

I’ve just installed it in my TZ and am getting strange results.. I had a feeling that Zero Cross is not working on my power driver board (LEDs never strobed on an GI dim level even with all options at default) but I knew about that before fitting the board.
- With the standard WPC89 settings (String 1 = Input 1, String 2 = Input 2, etc up to 5) my String 3 (Clock & Insert) doesn’t illuminate at all when set to the default Input 3.
- If I set String 3 to be controlled by another Input (e.g. 1 or 2) then it illuminates.
- If I use Manual Control in the GI OCD tool I can send different levels of dim properly to each string.
- When on Game Control, none of the strings dim at all - they are at full brightness 100% of the time.
- If I go into the GI test and play with the different brightness levels for different strings nothing changes at all, the game doesn’t even turn off the strings not currently selected (e.g. “Playfield Left” should only illuminate String 1, but everything is on)
Clearly something not right here and am wondering whether it’s an issue with my GI OCD board or the Power Driver Board. Any ideas herg ?
Thanks in advance!

Have you tried your TAF board in TZ?

#670 4 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Have you tried your TAF board in TZ?

The GI OCD board? Or the PDB?

I could do that I guess, though I have a feeling since Manual Control dims the different strings properly and Game Control doesn’t the signal to dim isn’t getting from the game to the GI OCD board.

Not knowing the signal paths of GI OCD etc it’s not really easy to diagnose. I could switch over my GI OCD board from my TAF I suppose.

I can’t explain the String 3/Input 3 not working though, when changing the input to something else does.

#671 4 years ago

Still no solution for TWD Premium?

#672 4 years ago

I'm planning on installing both the LED OCD and the GI OCD into my TAF. One concern I have is the blinking GI lights in the backbox - I have a nice set of various blinkers from Comet. I don't really have the tools/skills to modify all of the blinker LEDs to add a capacitor to each. I believe that all the blinkers are on a single GI string (#3), so my thought was to see if there is some way to wire it so that string 3 bypasses the GI OCD (wiring it to be on all the time is fine if that's easiest.) Has anyone done something like this - if so, what's required? Does it wind up being harder than modifying the LEDs? Thanks!

#673 4 years ago
Quoted from webdeck:

I'm planning on installing both the LED OCD and the GI OCD into my TAF. One concern I have is the blinking GI lights in the backbox - I have a nice set of various blinkers from Comet. I don't really have the tools/skills to modify all of the blinker LEDs to add a capacitor to each. I believe that all the blinkers are on a single GI string (#3), so my thought was to see if there is some way to wire it so that string 3 bypasses the GI OCD (wiring it to be on all the time is fine if that's easiest.) Has anyone done something like this - if so, what's required? Does it wind up being harder than modifying the LEDs? Thanks!

The instructions for the GI board actually go over what you would do should you want to skip a string.

#674 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

The instructions for the GI board actually go over what you would do should you want to skip a string.

Could you point me to those instructions? I can't find them at http://ledocd.com/support.html

#675 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

Thanks in advance!

Do you have Ingo's board? It is the only one compatible with the GIOCD ,
And your
Results imply to
Me
Maybe you have an alternative board?

#676 4 years ago
Quoted from webdeck:

Could you point me to those instructions? I can't find them at http://ledocd.com/support.html

Here you go. I was specifically referring to the System 11 instructions since I just installed one of these in my Jokerz!, but it may vary for the other models:

http://www.ledocd.com/install_gi_ocd_choose.html

#677 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

Here you go. I was specifically referring to the System 11 instructions since I just installed one of these in my Jokerz!, but it may vary for the other models:
http://www.ledocd.com/install_gi_ocd_choose.html

WPC89 is much more complicated of an install: http://www.ledocd.com/install_wpc89_gi_r4.html

#678 4 years ago
Quoted from webdeck:

The software allows you to set a string to be always on, so you’re all set.

I have LED and GI OCD in my TAF with Comet slow and fast blinking bulbs and have just left it on the standard settings, it appears to work fine.

#679 4 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

The software allows you to set a string to be always on, so you’re all set.
I have LED and GI OCD in my TAF with Comet slow and fast blinking bulbs and have just left it on the standard settings, it appears to work fine.

I got everything installed today and when I do the GI test, the blinkers do blink when they are full brightness. So now I just need to update the settings so they are full brightness all the time for that string.

Thank you everyone!

#680 4 years ago

Has anyone got a TZ, with both the Pinbits Gumball light installed and a GI OCD?

The Pinbits instructions suggest wiring the GI part of their mod to the GI string back-left, behind the Gumball.

From memory (as i can't currently test this) that's not the string that dims during the 'put it back' Powerball sequence? so the Pinbita Gumball GI light won't dim.

Has anyone wired their mod to a different (more relevant to the Powerball) GI string?

Can the mod handle dimming with a GI OCD?

I'm also curious to see if the red insert wiring might cause an issue with the OCD board too.

http://www.iobium.com/installing_the_gumball_lamp_boar.htm
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#681 4 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Has anyone got a TZ, with both the Pinbits Gumball light installed and a GI OCD?
The Pinbits instructions suggest wiring the GI part of their mod to the GI string back-left, behind the Gumball.
From memory (as i can't currently test this) that's not the string that dims during the 'put i back' Powerball sequence? so the Gumball GI light don't dim.
Has anyone wired their mod to a different (more relevant to the Powerball) GI string?
Can the mod handle dimming with a GI OCD?
I'm also curious to see if the red insert wiring might cause an issue with the OCD board too.
http://www.iobium.com/installing_the_gumball_lamp_boar.htm[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have both. The GI string that blinks during the powerball callouts is "playfield right" (the coin door inserts are also on this string). I have the the gumball mod connected to the "playfield left" string per the instructions, and I can confirm that it dims quite nicely in the GI tests, so I don't see why it wouldn't work. It's a good idea.

#682 4 years ago
Quoted from kevinleedrum:

I have both. The GI string that blinks during the powerball callouts is "playfield right" (the coin door inserts are also on this string). I have the the gumball mod connected to the "playfield left" string per the instructions, and I can confirm that it dims quite nicely in the GI tests, so I don't see why it wouldn't work. It's a good idea.

That’s really useful, thanks.

Have you seen any issues with the mod's red Gumball LEDs when connected as per Pinbits guidance and using LED OCD?

2 weeks later
#683 4 years ago

I'm going to be taking apart my mini playfield on my TZ, which has GI and LED OCD fitted and working. Part of this is going to involve wiring up 8 star post LEDs to one of the GI bulbs on the street lamp.

Ordinarily it wouldn't matter which wire is which since its AC, but GI OCD changes this to DC doesn't it? How would I know which wire is positive and which one is negative?

#684 4 years ago

Yes, GI OCD outputs DC. Use a meter to determine which wire is positive. It may be worth checking the LEDs for a bridge, in which case, the polarity wouldn't matter.

1 week later
#685 4 years ago

What component on the LEDOCD would go bad to cause a row of lights to lock on? I just spent a few weeks manhandling my PDB thinking a transistor was out, and it turns out it was the LEDOCD . I finally realised I hadn’t removed it for troubleshooting and the lamps suddenly worked correctly. The fuse looks intact.

#686 4 years ago

That's most likely a transistor. What revision board is it? What game, and which lamps are stuck on?

#687 4 years ago
Quoted from herg:

That's most likely a transistor. What revision board is it? What game, and which lamps are stuck on?

Latest revision - Mini Rev 2. It's for TZ; the 8th row in the lamp matrix is locked on - the start button, Ball2, Lock, etc.

#688 4 years ago

The latest is Rev3, and the change is to use larger transistors that are much more resilient. I have had zero reports of failed transistors on a Rev3 board.

Row 8 is controlled by Q16. If the board is out of the game, the easiest way to test that it truly is the transistor failed short is to use a DMM on continuity check. Use one lead on J11, pin 9. The other lead on GND.

On a Rev2 board, that is a Infineon IRLML6344. If you are not planning to replace it yourself, you can return it to me for repair. Send me an email.

#689 4 years ago
Quoted from herg:

The latest is Rev3, and the change is to use larger transistors that are much more resilient. I have had zero reports of failed transistors on a Rev3 board.
Row 8 is controlled by Q16. If the board is out of the game, the easiest way to test that it truly is the transistor failed short is to use a DMM on continuity check. Use one lead on J11, pin 9. The other lead on GND.
On a Rev2 board, that is a Infineon IRLML6344. If you are not planning to replace it yourself, you can return it to me for repair. Send me an email.

Let me check again; perhaps I misread the board etching. Seems like I could
Replace this component; no different than a TIP102/107 repair.

#690 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Let me check again; perhaps I misread the board etching. Seems like I could
Replace this component; no different than a TIP102/107 repair.

yes, confirmed - it is a Rev 2 mini. I'll give it a shot to replace it - looks relatively simple. Thanks Herg!

#691 4 years ago

On my DW im getting a little ghosting on the second chance insert and doctor #1 in the speaker panel.

Ramping up and down of the flashing inserts during attract mode is exceptional.

Its not terrible.

The LEDs are lightyears ahead of what they were without the ledocd. Its impressive!

What adjustments should i make?

Or should i just put in non ghosting bulbs in those locations?

Im already running the doctor who preset from the website.

I might have to get the giocd to enable gi dimming. But so far i dont miss it and basically have never used it.

#692 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

On my DW im getting a little ghosting on the second chance insert and doctor #1 in the speaker panel.
Ramping up and down of the flashing inserts during attract mode is exceptional.
Its not terrible.
The LEDs are lightyears ahead of what they were without the ledocd. Its impressive!
What adjustments should i make?
Or should i just put in non ghosting bulbs in those locations?
Im already running the doctor who preset from the website.
I might have to get the giocd to enable gi dimming. But so far i dont miss it and basically have never used it.

The CSV files on the website do not contain any settings. They are only for mapping insert names to lamp locations so you can easily tell which lamp is which in the software.

Assuming you didn't make any changes to the settings manually, you will be running the defaults as defined in the PC software. Those defaults work well with normal LEDs, and you shouldn't need non-ghosting. Setting the brightness too high on a lamp can cause ghosting on the adjacent lamp column. Having incandescent bulbs can also sometimes cause ghosting within the same row or column.

If you don't have any incandescent bulbs in the lamp matrix (the start button is a common one that gets missed), try turning down the brightness. If that doesn't fix it, you likely have a problem that is not typical ghosting. A short or other problem can look like ghosting, but the LED OCD settings cannot do anything to correct those kinds of errors.

#693 4 years ago
Quoted from herg:

The CSV files on the website do not contain any settings. They are only for mapping insert names to lamp locations so you can easily tell which lamp is which in the software.
Assuming you didn't make any changes to the settings manually, you will be running the defaults as defined in the PC software. Those defaults work well with normal LEDs, and you shouldn't need non-ghosting. Setting the brightness too high on a lamp can cause ghosting on the adjacent lamp column. Having incandescent bulbs can also sometimes cause ghosting within the same row or column.
If you don't have any incandescent bulbs in the lamp matrix (the start button is a common one that gets missed), try turning down the brightness. If that doesn't fix it, you likely have a problem that is not typical ghosting. A short or other problem can look like ghosting, but the LED OCD settings cannot do anything to correct those kinds of errors.

its a minor issue.

no incandescents in the entire game.
I like the brightness where its at.
no shorts, complete new high end restore. complete wiring and connector rebuild, ohmed and tested.

Ill look at the settings and tweak it a bit.

2 months later
#694 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

its a minor issue.
no incandescents in the entire game.
I like the brightness where its at.
no shorts, complete new high end restore. complete wiring and connector rebuild, ohmed and tested.
Ill look at the settings and tweak it a bit.

Thanks herg for the advice!

Rough flickering ramping-up while a lamp is fading in looks like ghosting, its not, lol.

On Doctor Who, setting profile 7 which is the default to 80 percent brightness and delay of 2 seems to be much better.

I tried lots of combinations including adjusting individual lamps.

But the default with a tiny adjustment is quite good.

Something about the 2smd bulbs and the over-all flash rate of the game makes a few of the lamps ramp up a little rough.
I tried delays of 4 or 5 or 6. A setting of 2 smoothed out the roughness.

At 85% brightness a couple lamps ghost slightly but lowering the over-all brightness to 78-80 fixes it pretty good.

So for now Im even more pleased with the result.

#695 3 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Crap, I did not realize setting brightness too high can cause ghosting! That is a MAJOR tip!

#696 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Crap, I did not realize setting brightness too high can cause ghosting! That is a MAJOR tip!

Yep.

I played with it for a couple hours.

Its kinda fun!

Probably more can be done on doctor who.

If i find some better settings ill post them.

But for now its really close.

Probably close enough lol.

If you find some better settings please post them.

One thing i found out is that the doctor numbers on the playfield are tied exactly to the doctors on the speaker panel. They are the same setting.

I couldn't find the ball save led in the mix but it wasn't a priority.

2 weeks later
#697 3 years ago

Hey everyone,
Another new member here. I just received my LED and GI OCD boards from comet for my TAF. They make the machine look soo good. Here's my only issue. I left just about everything default settings on the boards, but the only way I could get my blinkers from coin taker (all the lights are LEDs from coin taker) to actually come on and blink was to set the min and max values to signal 3 to 100 (I also set signal 2 the same to match the brightness in the backlight)/how bad is this to do?

https://cointaker.com/products/copy-of-545-blinker-led

#698 3 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPhantom:

Hey everyone,
Another new member here. I just received my LED and GI OCD boards from comet for my TAF. They make the machine look soo good. Here's my only issue. I left just about everything default settings on the boards, but the only way I could get my blinkers from coin taker (all the lights are LEDs from coin taker) to actually come on and blink was to set the min and max values to signal 3 to 100 (I also set signal 2 the same to match the brightness in the backlight)/how bad is this to do?
https://cointaker.com/products/copy-of-545-blinker-led

Because of how LED blinkers work, you won't be able to use them with the GIOCD. Setting brightness to 100 could burn your LEDs out prematurely. (Speaking from experience on my TZ. *ahem*) I would get incandescent 455s and plug them back in, personally. (Ended up what I did with my TZ..)

#699 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Because of how LED blinkers work, you won't be able to use them with the GIOCD. Setting brightness to 100 could burn your LEDs out prematurely. (Speaking from experience on my TZ. *ahem*) I would get incandescent 455s and plug them back in, personally. (Ended up what I did with my TZ..)

I ordered some capacitors, the ones they use to fix the comet pinball blinkers. I'll see if it also works in cointakers. If not, i'll either mod some comet blinkers or go back to original bulbs

1 week later
#700 3 years ago

Hello,

Can anyone with Ingo's clock board *and* a GI OCD board in their Twilight Zone help please?

I've finally got my TZ clock connected again after 2yrs (!) of restoring this machine and I'm running a GI dim 0-8 test but the stock white clock LEDs are not dimming as i was expecting them to.

I know there's a brightness dial on the clockboard, but haven't investigated this yet... it's the final v1.9 Clock board.

GI OCD board is set to dim the clock GI string, and all other playfield/backbox GI dims nicely with the Comet 2SMDs.

Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 7.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pearl River, NY
Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods

$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 39.50
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
London, ON
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods

$ 18.95
$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

There are 754 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/club-led-ocd-tips-tricks-thoughts-and-advice/page/14?hl=durzel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.