DSC01409 (resized).JPG
DSC01435 (resized).JPG
DSC01358 (resized).JPG
DSC01386 (resized).JPG
DSC01387 (resized).JPG
DSC01368 (resized).JPG
DSC01458 (resized).JPG
IMG_9725 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dscapo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from browbeeter:

Here's a question- how difficult is it to change the rubber on the buried pop bumper in the top right? I have held off because it looks like a real challenge. Mine has a cracked black rubber that looks as if it has been there since the game was assembled, but it still works so I've left it alone.

Just joined the BW club. I have the same dilemma… started poking around and it seems unnecessarily complicated to get to the rubbers under there. What did you end up doing? Thanks

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from browbeeter:

I did nothing (yet). It seems to work fine the way it is, although a little dirty, and I didn't want to mess w/it, even though the rubber up there is a little cracked. When the rubber breaks, that will be the time. Hopefully someone can chime in and help us out before then. Love the game!!

Thanks for getting back! The only obvious solution is to take apart the jigsaw puzzle of plastic and remove the ramp… just seems very tedious and labor intensive compared to the way most games are designed. Everything on the whole center to right side of the playfield seems interconnected…

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Thanks for getting back! The only obvious solution is to take apart the jigsaw puzzle of plastic and remove the ramp… just seems very tedious and labor intensive compared to the way most games are designed. Everything on the whole center to right side of the playfield seems interconnected…

Did you have to remove multiple layers of plastics and that right side ramp or is there an easier way?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dscapo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/club-barbwire-welcome-to-steel-harbor?tu=dscapo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.