DSC01409 (resized).JPG
DSC01435 (resized).JPG
DSC01358 (resized).JPG
DSC01386 (resized).JPG
DSC01387 (resized).JPG
DSC01368 (resized).JPG
DSC01458 (resized).JPG
IMG_9725 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 6 years ago

Just joined the Barb Wire club yesterday. I scored a nice one. I have played about 10 games on it and pleasantly surprised how much fun it is and what a nice looking pin too. Can't wait to load it up with leds!

#55 6 years ago

I have never had a gottlieb before this one. How do you get into the game adjustments menu? With the flipper buttons?

#56 6 years ago

Anybody on how to get into the game adjustments and diagnostics? I don't have a manual and hard to find any system 3 manual on line. Am I missing something? I am used to having the buttons on the coin door.

1 week later
#58 6 years ago

When I got barb wire it was in tournament mode and I turned it off to go into test mode and now it won't go back into tournament mode. Also, the coin switches do not work so I can't put credits on it so therefore not able to start a game. I think the coin door switch does not close as well. When I am in switch test mode, should the coin door open switch and the start button register when I press it? Can anybody post a pic of the lamp and switch matrix? I do not have a manual and not available on line. Thanks in advance for any help cuz I am I am stumped.

#60 6 years ago

I am still hoping for somebody to post a pic or diagram of the barb wire lamp and switch matrix, it would be greatly appreciated.

2 weeks later
#61 6 years ago

I have a question about the lens mechanism. Mine seems to work in gameplay but in test mode, only lens coil 3 fires. Should they all fire in test mode? I never saw another mechanism with 3 coils joined together like that before.

IMG_1046 (resized).JPGIMG_1046 (resized).JPG

#62 6 years ago

I have a question about the lens mechanism. Mine seems to work in gameplay but in test mode, only lens coil 3 fires. Should they all fire in test mode? I never saw another mechanism with 3 coils joined together like that before.

3 weeks later
#64 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

If it works in gameplay why would you even worry about test mode?

I think it works properly but there is 3 coils and not really sure if all 3 coils fire in game mode.

1 week later
#66 6 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Mine works in test mode the same way yours does, i can slightly hear a buzzing sound when you press the test button, so i would say yours is working as it should.

Ok, thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider don44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/club-barbwire-welcome-to-steel-harbor?tu=don44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.