DSC01409 (resized).JPG
DSC01435 (resized).JPG
DSC01358 (resized).JPG
DSC01386 (resized).JPG
DSC01387 (resized).JPG
DSC01368 (resized).JPG
DSC01458 (resized).JPG
IMG_9725 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

Sweet looking game just got one myself, you beat me to starting a club, will have to post some pics up later, mine has been kicking my ass.

#12 8 years ago

Well here's mine, just got it a month ago, pretty clean game, haven't found anything broken, i plan on tearing it down after I get finished with a current project and Polish/wax it up real nice and led the whole thing.

20160208_180348_(resized).jpg20160208_180348_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#26 8 years ago

I'm thinking of making a chicken-drumstick mod to put in big fatsos hand so when I shoot the skill shot it feels more realistic. Oooh yeaaa

#31 8 years ago

In before the lock, looking good even if the second one isn't Pam

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from ssbodyman:

The one I have is a bit of a beater but I'm enjoying it so far.
I have a couple questions to ask, is the auto-launch supposed to shoot the ball all the way around back up the ramp and to the left flipper? Mine doesn't and just ends up in the rt hole- kick out which just seems wrong. Also wondering where the lower rt kick out sends the ball mine typically hits the tip of the left flipper or sometimes right down the drain.

Anyone I played and mine kicks ball out the right hole, doesn't make it up around the ramp. My left upper kickout hole would send the ball right down the drain no matter what I did, I removed the diverted and slotted the holes so I could turn it to shoot out at the left flipper, works great now. My lower right kickout hole shoots out at my left flipper.

1 month later
#43 8 years ago

What was your high score?

#45 8 years ago

I might have beat your second high score but not the 1st. I haven't got near that in a while.

8 months later
#48 7 years ago
Quoted from BobT:

I'm in... Just picked up a nice one. Fun, but set way too easy right now. Gonna have to make some adjustments!
...and BTW, who makes a decent LED kit for Ms. Pamela?

Your better off experimenting with different leds till you get what you like, i have some blue where the standup targets are too me it loojs pretty cool, havent had mych apart yet but ive seen one with blue under the ramps that looked realy cool also.

#50 7 years ago

Ohhh yeaa!

eGhyNXFzMTI=_o_big-fatso (resized).jpgeGhyNXFzMTI=_o_big-fatso (resized).jpg

7 months later
#63 6 years ago

If it works in gameplay why would you even worry about test mode?

1 week later
#65 6 years ago

Mine works in test mode the same way yours does, i can slightly hear a buzzing sound when you press the test button, so i would say yours is working as it should.

Quoted from Don44:I have a question about the lens mechanism. Mine seems to work in gameplay but in test mode, only lens coil 3 fires. Should they all fire in test mode? I never saw another mechanism with 3 coils joined together like that before.

1 year later
#69 5 years ago

Finished a full playfield teardown on mine, with all LEDs and made a set of poor mans stadium lights. Bringing it to the Ohio show for sale.

20190325_215839 (resized).jpg20190325_215839 (resized).jpg20190325_215846 (resized).jpg20190325_215846 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#71 4 years ago
Quoted from EddiePi:

Get any bites at the show(s)?

Yes I ended up selling it, wish I still had it but saving for something new, just cant make up my mind.

9 months later
#77 4 years ago

I had a good working one for years, never had a problem with it, later i tore it down and shopped-led it out and regreted selling it, it played alot better with a flipper rebuild. Like it was mentioned there a good bang for the buck, alot of multiball modes, wish they would have stayed in business longer (they might have put more into the code.

1 week later
#82 4 years ago
Quoted from Friengineer:

What type of LEDs did you use? Are there any mods needed for LEDs? Resistors, lamp board upgrades? I just joined the club.

Cointaker premium frosted cool white on most gi the inserts same on clear inserts and warm white on yellow and red. Used purple and green 4way leds on the purple and green inserts. I didnt do any mods for the leds and it seemed ok. I normally leave the flashers alone unless i want a different color.

1 month later
#86 3 years ago

all my Gottliebs are higher than the rest.

1 year later
#97 2 years ago

Not really that bad to get in there.

1 week later
#101 2 years ago
Quoted from EddiePi:

Sadly to say, it may be time for it to find a new home.

Well its a great market to sell it, I thought I did good when I sold mine, that was a couple years ago.

1 year later
#116 1 year ago

Only had 1 ball in the one I had.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crlush.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/club-barbwire-welcome-to-steel-harbor?tu=crlush and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.