DSC01409 (resized).JPG
DSC01435 (resized).JPG
DSC01358 (resized).JPG
DSC01386 (resized).JPG
DSC01387 (resized).JPG
DSC01368 (resized).JPG
DSC01458 (resized).JPG
IMG_9725 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EddiePi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 4 years ago

Just found the club. I have one in my collection and I'm hanging on to it.

Crlush saw your machine at the Ohio pinball...I think. Been to a few lately, or was it allentown. Every time I walked by it, I commented damn I'd like to make mine look this great. Excellent choice on your led lighting and your poor man stadium lighting makes the play field pop.

Get any bites at the show(s)?

2 years later
#99 2 years ago

I am looking for a bar plastic. It's on the right side over the standup targets per the picture. I bought this cheap years ago and took it as is. Once I got into it, that entire lower part of the bar was fried to a crisp where the flasher bulb previously was located. They covered it with what looks like a speaker cover. Another interesting item was the diverter in the left ramp was missing its plate, so the ball would go to the left side flipper rather than the left lower flipper for the skill shot. I thought it was supposed to be that way until I played another one at a show.

I took the whole thing apart a year ago. It was more than expected as whoever did the previous teardown did a poor job in the rebuild. It but plays great when its clean and shiny.

Sadly to say, it may be time for it to find a new home.

Barb Wire - Bar (resized).jpgBarb Wire - Bar (resized).jpgIMAG2203 (resized).jpgIMAG2203 (resized).jpg
#100 2 years ago

I forgot to include what mine looks like.

20210913_112415 (resized).jpg20210913_112415 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EddiePi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/club-barbwire-welcome-to-steel-harbor?tu=EddiePi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.