Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by MooButt
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D269BC3B-5634-4D11-BC3F-FEFB7D03F42A (resized).jpeg
20190325_215839 (resized).jpg
20190325_215846 (resized).jpg
IMG_1046 (resized).JPG
IMG_20170630_003856 (resized).jpg
eGhyNXFzMTI=_o_big-fatso (resized).jpg
Barb_Wire_Dark_Horse..jpg
Barb_Wire_Comic-Pinup.png
Barb_Wire_alt.JPG
Barb_Wire_Dark_Horse.jpg
Barb_Wire_Dark_Horse_#1_July_2015.jpg
20160208_180348_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from BobT:

I'm in... Just picked up a nice one. Fun, but set way too easy right now. Gonna have to make some adjustments!
...and BTW, who makes a decent LED kit for Ms. Pamela?

My machine (first post) is full LED. I think it looks pretty great.

1 month later
#52 2 years ago

Just joined the Barb Wire club yesterday. I scored a nice one. I have played about 10 games on it and pleasantly surprised how much fun it is and what a nice looking pin too. Can't wait to load it up with leds!

#53 2 years ago

I've got a really nice HUO Barb Wire for sale if anyone is looking. Asking $2000. Located in Chicago.

#54 2 years ago

I really wish I had time and money to re-theme and re-rule this game.

Id also like to make that 5 bank stand up bank motorized.

Make the shots specific for jackpot. Hit all 5 targets, bank drops. Shoot the left ramp, ball diverts to top left flipper, make the jackpot shot to a small target between two larger kicking targets. Shot MUST be made in that sequence kind of like the WOZ witch melt shot.

Lots of potential. The game flows pretty well. Wish the holes were not so big lol.

#55 2 years ago

I have never had a gottlieb before this one. How do you get into the game adjustments menu? With the flipper buttons?

#56 2 years ago

Anybody on how to get into the game adjustments and diagnostics? I don't have a manual and hard to find any system 3 manual on line. Am I missing something? I am used to having the buttons on the coin door.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Anybody on how to get into the game adjustments and diagnostics? I don't have a manual and hard to find any system 3 manual on line. Am I missing something? I am used to having the buttons on the coin door.

I havent had any system 3's open in a while, cuz theyre so reliable, BUT, I think there is a button inside the door, and then you use the flippers to navigate it.

1 week later
#58 2 years ago

When I got barb wire it was in tournament mode and I turned it off to go into test mode and now it won't go back into tournament mode. Also, the coin switches do not work so I can't put credits on it so therefore not able to start a game. I think the coin door switch does not close as well. When I am in switch test mode, should the coin door open switch and the start button register when I press it? Can anybody post a pic of the lamp and switch matrix? I do not have a manual and not available on line. Thanks in advance for any help cuz I am I am stumped.

#59 2 years ago

Hi all, my parent's are looking to sell their Barb Wire and asked me to help them out. We had it fixed a few years ago and was running wonderfully when I played it. Currently the bottom 2 flippers are not working. You can hear the solenoids fire, but only slight movement from them. I unfortunately am not an expert on fixing them and so told them I will try to sell it as is. I have attached a quick photo. If any of you are wishing to purchase it as is and would like more info, please PM me. Thanks!

IMG_20170630_003856 (resized).jpg

#60 2 years ago

I am still hoping for somebody to post a pic or diagram of the barb wire lamp and switch matrix, it would be greatly appreciated.

2 weeks later
#61 2 years ago

I have a question about the lens mechanism. Mine seems to work in gameplay but in test mode, only lens coil 3 fires. Should they all fire in test mode? I never saw another mechanism with 3 coils joined together like that before.

IMG_1046 (resized).JPG

#62 2 years ago

I have a question about the lens mechanism. Mine seems to work in gameplay but in test mode, only lens coil 3 fires. Should they all fire in test mode? I never saw another mechanism with 3 coils joined together like that before.

3 weeks later
#63 2 years ago

If it works in gameplay why would you even worry about test mode?

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

If it works in gameplay why would you even worry about test mode?

I think it works properly but there is 3 coils and not really sure if all 3 coils fire in game mode.

#65 2 years ago

Mine works in test mode the same way yours does, i can slightly hear a buzzing sound when you press the test button, so i would say yours is working as it should.

Quoted from Don44:I have a question about the lens mechanism. Mine seems to work in gameplay but in test mode, only lens coil 3 fires. Should they all fire in test mode? I never saw another mechanism with 3 coils joined together like that before.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Mine works in test mode the same way yours does, i can slightly hear a buzzing sound when you press the test button, so i would say yours is working as it should.

Ok, thanks.

7 months later
#67 1 year ago
Quoted from Schwartzarooni:

Hi all, my parent's are looking to sell their Barb Wire and asked me to help them out. We had it fixed a few years ago and was running wonderfully when I played it. Currently the bottom 2 flippers are not working. You can hear the solenoids fire, but only slight movement from them. I unfortunately am not an expert on fixing them and so told them I will try to sell it as is. I have attached a quick photo. If any of you are wishing to purchase it as is and would like more info, please PM me. Thanks!

Still available?

#68 1 year ago

Bought mine 2 months ago. True HUO, looks like it just came out of box!

11 months later
#69 9 months ago

Finished a full playfield teardown on mine, with all LEDs and made a set of poor mans stadium lights. Bringing it to the Ohio show for sale.

20190325_215839 (resized).jpg20190325_215846 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#70 7 months ago

Just found the club. I have one in my collection and I'm hanging on to it.

Crlush saw your machine at the Ohio pinball...I think. Been to a few lately, or was it allentown. Every time I walked by it, I commented damn I'd like to make mine look this great. Excellent choice on your led lighting and your poor man stadium lighting makes the play field pop.

Get any bites at the show(s)?

#71 7 months ago
Quoted from EddiePi:

Get any bites at the show(s)?

Yes I ended up selling it, wish I still had it but saving for something new, just cant make up my mind.

#72 7 months ago
Quoted from crlush:

I ended up selling it, wish I still had it but saving for something new, just cant make up my mind.

The game looks nice, but it sure looks like you used bright white LEDs on the playfield and warm lighting for the translite, which in my opinion just doesn't look right together. Did it look different in person?

2 months later
#73 4 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

The game looks nice, but it sure looks like you used bright white LEDs on the playfield and warm lighting for the translite, which in my opinion just doesn't look right together. Did it look different in person?

I have her in my basement now. I updated the lighting behind the backglass. This is a BEAUTIFUL GAME.

D269BC3B-5634-4D11-BC3F-FEFB7D03F42A (resized).jpeg
4 weeks later
#74 3 months ago

I’m gonna be listing Barb Wire tomorrow if any of you are interested first.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 249.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 9,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 65.00
$ 244.99
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside