Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JY64
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5D1163AB-449B-42EE-8A20-97C9456F702E (resized).jpeg
    wakkebrakke (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago

This is Canada's capital's HWY 417 at peak hour this morning. Restaurants, Movie Theatres and non essential businesses are closed (or in the process of closing) thought out the entire province. People are asked to telework (work from home). The city has all but shutdown to try and contain the virus. The united states is in for a dose of reality. I see the infection numbers skyrocketing in the states in the upcoming days. Roughly had 500 cases at the beginning of last week. Now almost 6,000. Next week you'll fighting with other countries for top spot on the list of most infected citizens.. And since you have to pay to get tested in the states a lot will bypass that and keep infecting more people. My guess is anyone coming into work should get tested for fever. What's good a workforce when there is no one left to work. This virus doesn't pick and choose who it wants to infect. I wish people would see the severity of this instead of laughing it off. This virus most likely wont kill you but it will overcapacitate the medical workforce and kill the vulnerable.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from Civil:

In for a dose of reality? We're literally taking the same precautions. Indianapolis, IN is basically shutdown. If people can work from home they are. I just spoke with my mom and their business just purchased 200 laptops, headsets, etc so they can work from home.

I'm vary glad to hear that. It's a first step. In Canada, from what I am aware of...The entire province of Ontario and Quebec is shutdown. The province of Quebec and BC have now officially abolished the school year for all students....I'm guessing Ontario will follow suit. All kids from those provinces have officially graduated.

#33 4 years ago

Canada / US Border is now officially closed apart from essential transport (manufacturing, fuel, etc...) all tourism travel is now prohibited. Not sure if this will impact pinball transport across the border.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/closing-the-factory?tu=flashinstinct and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.