Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by woz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

WP_000588.jpg

#1 7 years ago

I figure it will get posted here anyway, might as well be by me.

Player 1 - Sean Lind
Player 2 - Shawn Haley
Player 3 - Robert Gagno
Player 4 - Eden Stamm

WP_000588.jpg

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from SeanLind:

I figure it will get posted here anyway, might as well be by me.
Player 1 - Sean LindPlayer 2 - Shawn HaleyPlayer 3 - Robert GagnoPlayer 4 - Eden Stamm

I lost by 60,000 points on WOF in a tournament once. Both scores were 24 million and change. That sucked.

#3 7 years ago

Yeah that does suck. I'm sure many of you will have lost by slimmer margins, but I've never seen three games all this close before. That's the crazy part.

#4 7 years ago

Apparently, everyone, but player two was going for loops?

#5 7 years ago

We actually had a tie once on $6,000,000 Man during one of our tournaments at the Zbar. I couldn't believe it.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Natetheviking:

We actually had a tie once on $6,000,000 Man during one of our tournaments at the Zbar. I couldn't believe it.

We had that happen at a VRPA tournament last year on Space Invaders, made the difference between 1 player advancing or not!!

#7 7 years ago

Shadow has to be one of the best tourney games ever. The scoring is so balanced.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

We had that happen at a VRPA tournament last year on Space Invaders, made the difference between 1 player advancing or not!!

Wasn't there a tie on Gridiron as well?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.00
Boards
PCB Emporium

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside