(Topic ID: 236298)

Close Encounters Roto Target - Functioning Properly?

By Krupps4

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Krupps4
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I’m a relatively new owner of a Close Encounters pin and have a quick question about the roto target. Should it score every time you hit it or only at certain times? Right now, it only scores at certain times. Thanks in advance.

#2 5 years ago

Mine works 75 percent of the time maybe. You can adjust the spring if there's not enough tension. Sometimes if it's not strong enough it won't pull it back into place which causes the target to not make the proper contact.

3 weeks later
#3 5 years ago

Hi. Thanks so much for the response. I’ll check out the spring you mentioned. It never scores now. Thanks again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seattle, WA
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/close-encounters-roto-target-functioning-properly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.