• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2011-08-15_09-19-50_610.jpg
#1 12 years ago

For sale or trade in upstate ny:

The good: The unit plays 100% and has a new ni wumpf board installed. I gave it some new rubbers and bulbs. The playfield is in excellent original condition. I recently gave it a clean, polish, and wax. It has some swirling but almost no paint loss. I would give it a 9. If someone took a magic eraser to it and gave it another polish it would look as new as a 30 year old playfield could.

The not so good. Has a cracked plastic. Both the body and backglass have touch ups, but are presentable. It could use some new leg levelers.

I have it on craigslist for 550 but would take 500 or trade.

2011-08-15_09-19-50_610.jpg2011-08-15_09-19-50_610.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Someone make me an offer

#3 12 years ago

I'd make an offer, if I were closer

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from ThePostmaster:

I'd make an offer, if I were closer

So would I

#5 12 years ago

Sold

#6 12 years ago

Id be interested at 150 if you need to get it moving. But I also understand if you can't do that.

#7 12 years ago

I would buy it in a minute if I didn't live so far away!
Mike in Kentucky

#8 12 years ago

Maybe some of our members who frequent other pinball places/groups can link your sale on those sites to get it sold ?

#9 12 years ago

$150 sounds like a deal. you can have everything except the boards and playfield.

For $250 you can have everything except the ni wumpf and the interconnect

#10 12 years ago

Yea. Ill pass. I understand. Im just saying. I've paid no more than 200I've for my machines. Just thought id shoot you an offer. Good luck

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/close-encounters-pinball-machine-for-sale-or-trade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.