You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

140720F1-0667-4095-8653-38F8B1CF2A32 (resized).png

This topic is closed.

#1 1 year ago

In the immortal words of Ricky Bobby, “if you ain’t first, you’re last.”

Well, in the world of IBTL, “If you aren’t last, you aren’t anything.”

Close but no cigar. I was one post away. Thanks for the fun fellow pinsiders!

ITBL and flipp on

140720F1-0667-4095-8653-38F8B1CF2A32 (resized).png140720F1-0667-4095-8653-38F8B1CF2A32 (resized).png
#2 1 year ago

I wonder if this is one of those situations where it would have been better to have one open thread for the Trash Whale debacle to unfold, rather than closing each seperate thread and have it fester beneath the surface.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from cogito:

I wonder if this is one of those situations where it would have been better to have one open thread for the Trash Whale debacle to unfold, rather than closing each seperate thread and have it fester beneath the surface.

Honestly, I do not think there is much to discuss anymore. John has dug his feet in with absolute denial of any responsibility for anything. This stance of his has tainted his build and his reputation has suffered deeply. Both are well beyond saving at this point.

No more. No more threads and no more of his random " I don't know why" in threads that have nothing to do with him.

#4 1 year ago

IBTL

#5 1 year ago

I went back and read some of your posts from the original whale thread. Man, you were SO spot on.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I went back and read some of your posts from the original whale thread. Man, you were SO spot on.

Probably was just regurgitating what everyone else already said, but maybe was more direct or something.

#7 1 year ago

ITBL

#8 1 year ago

I'm gonna get it this time!

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/close-but-no-cigar-?hl=mundy53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.