3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by lpeters82
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

#1 3 years ago

I was looking to add a Guitar Hero Arcade to my game room and stumbled across Clone Hero. It's a computer program that can play all of the songs from Guitar Hero, Rock Band, plus customs. I just finished setting up a dedicated computer and have to say it's a great addition. Can't wait to actually have people over again.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I was looking to add a Guitar Hero Arcade to my game room and stumbled across Clone Hero. It's a computer program that can play all of the songs from Guitar Hero, Rock Band, plus customs. I just finished setting up a dedicated computer and have to say it's a great addition. Can't wait to actually have people over again.

I love watching JasonParadise play Clone Hero!! He got me into that game, the custom songs are funny as hell. Also they actually have an incredible community that makes badass charts. Definitely gonna have a setup when I get the house!

#3 3 years ago

It's crazy how many songs they have on C3. Pretty much anything I've wanted has been available, including multiple difficulties. I was worried that all the custom stuff would be expert only.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clone-hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.