WOZ.jpg
ShooterLane.jpg
20131022_211223_resized.jpg
20131024_215632_resized.jpg
20131024_215603_resized.jpg
woz-pro-set-1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cliffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Hope he is close to getting a protector for both mini play fields

I was unaware of potential damage on the left mini pf I'll see if I can wrangle one. In the meantime I need pics of edges exposed to ball hits.

#15 10 years ago

Just installed a set of protectors to test out for Cliffy

And a big ol' thanks to you Adam for your tireless help fitting and testing. Couldn't have done it without you and one other big helper who prefers to remain nameless

woz-pro-set-1.jpgwoz-pro-set-1.jpg

#19 10 years ago

Were they of the left upper pf David? I have several of the right. I'll look again. thanks man!

#22 10 years ago

OH YEAH! Ok I remember now, sorry Yeah thats like the TZ mini pf where the ball drops off the edge. Yikes. I guess I should have asked for both pf's doggone it. Thx for the reminder David and I still have your pics.

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Is there not any way to fabricate these protectors.... like more on your MB and MM products were the actual interior rim of all these VUK are actually covered up..

Yes and I've tried it but metal inside the hole on a saucer causes bounce outs The other big problem is that it raises the ball just enough to not trigger the switch so the game never sees the ball there. The best I can do is get the metal up to the edge of the routing so at least you won't get any degradation there. This should also prevent excessive wear on the beveled routing - unless the ball itself is dinged up like a rolling piece of sandpaper.

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

On WOZ the winkie VUK has a 90 degree cut right behind the hole that will get beat,but cliffys protector does cover it.

Correct. I brought the protector right up to the edge on that scoop and also bent the sides down into the routing to really protect the straight sides. This is where I believe the most damage will occur in that hole but with my protector in there, no way. Think of my LOTR shire or the mirror scoop on Tommy.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from powerslave:

I hope you will export in Canada

Of course. And I'm seriously looking at bringing a distrib on board within Canada.

3 weeks later
#44 10 years ago

I am determined to send as much as I can to ya Rob. you ain't far off about the 2am thing and them I'm up at 4 to go to the real job.

1 month later
#74 10 years ago

I'm here. I just don't have a lot of time to hang on pinside like I used to I'll get a page up pretty soon but for now I'm just filling requests as folks email me. I gotta say thanks to Breadfan for helping me test these as thoroughly and as quickly as he did. I think we can all agree he takes great pics too

1 month later
#98 10 years ago
Quoted from UKCatsFan76:

I honestly think that the play field rollover protectors lower the amount of registered roll overs. It seems I get to ECMB less frequently after installing the Cliffys.

Thats because adding the protectors raises the ball .010" so the trip wires need to be bent upwards correspondingly.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

He's crazy busy right now but will fill all orders. Just give him time,he'll get back to you guarantee. Overwhelmed right now

and a half but I am catching up!

1 month later
#113 10 years ago

Thanks guys and especially Ray! Linked on my new WOZ protector page Adam linked above.
http://www.passionforpinball.com/WOZ.htm

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 24.50
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cliffy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-woz-protector-set?tu=Cliffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.