(Topic ID: 236622)

Cliffy still selling protectors?

By D-Gottlieb

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I ordered a bunch of ramp protectors 2 weeks ago, and haven't heard a thing. An email went unanswered. Hi site is down for maintenance. Is he still in business?

#2 5 years ago

the site isn't down for me. Loads fine

I just placed an order yesterday and got a prompt response.

#3 5 years ago

I just ordered today and was on his site! Received confirmation (email) of my order!

#4 5 years ago

He’s a very busy man. I ordered directly from him last year and he took over 3 months for a few small protectors. Just be prepared for the possibility of the long wait time, be patient and they will eventually arrive.

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

I ordered a bunch of ramp protectors 2 weeks ago, and haven't heard a thing. An email went unanswered. Hi site is down for maintenance. Is he still in business?

Doesn't pinballlife.com sell these items? I have had pretty good service from them.

#6 5 years ago

Just met with him Saturday. He is working hard to catch up with all his orders.

#7 5 years ago

I placed an order with him about a week ago- he indicated it would be a while as he was working on his November orders...he is just one man

#8 5 years ago

Received an order today... he is top notch.

#9 5 years ago

Cliff is the best. I ordered a T2 set from towards the end of last year and he told me he was swamped then. I wouldn’t worry about it, I’m sure you’ll hear from him soon

#10 5 years ago

yep...best in the business....he'll get back to you

#11 5 years ago

Received my order this week.

#12 5 years ago

OP sorry to hear about the delay, I remember ordering from him a while back. It's worth the wait, email him again.

http://passionforpinball.com/contact.htm

Site is up for me, http://passionforpinball.com/

#13 5 years ago

That guy prints money with his niche. He isn't going anywhere

#14 5 years ago

Every single game that comes out, there are 2 or 3 protectors per game. Two to three games come out from Stern alone. Demand rockets, yet, Cliff us a one man army.

Be prepared to wait a solid 3 months. Is what it is.

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

I placed an order with him about a week ago- he indicated it would be a while as he was working on his November orders...he is just one man

Ah, good to know. I'll be patient then waiting for my december order.

#16 5 years ago

You can buy knockoffs from various places (including ebay), but they arent nearly as good.

He has 3 months of orders currently (i just spoke with him about this the other day).

#17 5 years ago

three months!!!! I guess I got lucky both times I ordered, had them within a couple of weeks.

#18 5 years ago

I ordered from Game Room Guys on Amazon, got them fast.

#19 5 years ago

Thanks, guys. The site that was down is the one he has linked in PayPal. I have received stuff from him before, so not really concerned. Passion for pinball is up.

#20 5 years ago

I believe that Marco’s, Bay Area Amusements and Pinball Life all carry his products, but limited selection. Try these sites before ordering directly from Cliffy.

#21 5 years ago

I did try the other sites/stores, but they did not have what I needed.

#22 5 years ago

He’s super busy but responds to emails. I just dropped a huge HUGE order on him. So you may have to wait . Haha

#23 5 years ago
    Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Yes I'm still here- always here, cant go nowheres
    I put the beta shopping cart site in maintenance mode as I just cant spare the time to manage that site- very cumbersome. My main info site is always up though at passionforpinball.com
    I'll search for your email but have to warn comcast imap servers had a brain fart last week and now email searches refuse to see any emails between august 2018 and January 30th 2019. The emails are there, they just don't show up in a search When you dont hear from me try my [email protected] instead

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

Yes I'm still here- always here, cant go nowheres
    I put the beta shopping cart site in maintenance mode as I just cant spare the time to manage that site- very cumbersome. My main info site is always up though at passionforpinball.com
    I'll search for your email but have to warn comcast imap servers had a brain fart last week and now email searches refuse to see any emails between august 2018 and January 30th 2019. The emails are there, they just don't show up in a search When you dont hear from me try my [email protected] instead

One of the best in pinball.

#25 5 years ago

His work is outstanding.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-still-selling-protectors?hl=ds_nadine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.