Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Fairground
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

099.JPG
    098.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Curious - sent him an email at the beginning of the week, just thought he may have replied by now.

#2 10 years ago

Yes... I bought something from him recently... communication took a while but it sounds like he has orders galore and is balancing that with a busy work and life... (although, I guess I shouldn't be speaking for him

#3 10 years ago

he got back to me quickly today. he did mention that he is swamped.

#4 10 years ago

He's got potentially a thousand new MM protectors to fabricate - go Cliff!

#5 10 years ago

Cliffy is always busy, be patient a little longer, I'm sure he'll get back to you.

Steve

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from LongJohns:

Curious - sent him an email at the beginning of the week, just thought he may have replied by now.

Try again and again. His Comcast email sucks and rejected a ton of my emails before too, he is there though.

#7 10 years ago

Ok, thanks - just was not sure if he is around or even if my email are not going through.

#8 10 years ago

Yeah I'm here, sorry for some of the delays. Been dealing with a couple of hard issues. One of them being Comcast totally deleting 380 emails from before October 18. Of course they say they can't get them back from a server crash.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

Yeah I'm here, sorry for some of the delays. Been dealing with a couple of hard issues. One of them being Comcast totally deleting 380 emails from before October 18. Of course they say they can't get them back from a server crash.

Ok, I got your email, and PayPal sent as requested.

Sucks about loosing those emails - I feel your pain as this happened to me several years back, not fun. Hopefully you can get it sorted/figured out.

Cheers,

#10 10 years ago

It's tragic, really. He was installing protectors in the world's largest pinball game. He's not mentioned in the article but he did not survive the encounter, along with the designer.

http://books.google.com/books?id=hfEDAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA16&dq=pinball%20magazine&pg=PA16#v=onepage&q&f=false

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from jonnyo:

It's tragic, really. He was installing protectors in the world's largest pinball game. He's not mentioned in the article but he did not survive the encounter, along with the designer.

http://books.google.com/books?id=hfEDAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA16&dq=pinball%20magazine&pg=PA16#v=onepage&q&f=false

I miss the weekly world news, I had a subscription, that $hit was hilarious!

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

That sucks, buddy. Maybe consider Outlook so that your emails get duplicated on your hard drive as soon as they come in. Been doing it for years.

#13 10 years ago

jonny- you slay me
    Bryce, I actually did recover some emails using outlook immediately after the comcast deletion and I've been working my way up through them. You're right too, I shouldn't have had all my eggs in their webmail basket and will periodically grab the emails with Outlook. Good lesson for all webmail users, including gmail.

#14 10 years ago

Thanks for getting back to me Cliff
    Let me know when the Woz protectors are back in stock.
    Metle as well.

Dan

1 week later
    #15 10 years ago

Glad your around, sorry about your email woes, still wanna help get that Baywatch cliffy done - will be sending you measurements to go with the pics and sketches......

-Nate

#16 10 years ago

I'm all the way over here in Echuca Australia and I got timely replies and my Doctor Who cliffys from Cliff in a very short turn around. Thanks Cliff099.JPG099.JPG098.JPG098.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-still-around and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.