(Topic ID: 326693)

Cliffy's Premium Pinball question

By reynolds531

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

I have emailed Cliffy's twice in the past few days. I emailed Cliff's yesterday to place an order. I have not heard anything back. Normally, Cliffy's is very responsive to my inquiries and orders. I have his protectors on all my machines. I was wondering if all was OK with Cliffy's. I realize that he (Cliff Rinear) is a very busy man. That said, it is so unlike him not to respond in a timely fashion. He has both a comcast and gmail email account. I believe that I sent the emails to the comcast account that I was directed to from the website. Anyone have any information on this?

#3 1 year ago

I only clicked on this out of morbid curiosity if it was yet another thread asking the same question.

#4 1 year ago

Thank you for this information. I did try a search on Pinside and evidently my searching skills are lacking. I can certainly wait as it appears that Cliff is very busy and no doubt overwhelmed with orders. The most important thing is that Cliff is OK and that his business is apparently thriving. He is a big asset to the pinball community as many have mentioned.

#5 1 year ago

Cliffy is the man!

#6 1 year ago

I emailed earlier this week and got an invoice the same day.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I emailed earlier this week and got an invoice the same day.

Same here

#8 1 year ago

Anytime I order from Cliff, I just send an email with what I want, and wait for him to send me the bill. He's incredibly busy and I know he'll get to it. Never been let down yet.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from reynolds531:

I have emailed Cliffy's twice in the past few days. I emailed Cliff's yesterday to place an order. I have not heard anything back. Normally, Cliffy's is very responsive to my inquiries and orders. I have his protectors on all my machines. I was wondering if all was OK with Cliffy's. I realize that he (Cliff Rinear) is a very busy man. That said, it is so unlike him not to respond in a timely fashion. He has both a comcast and gmail email account. I believe that I sent the emails to the comcast account that I was directed to from the website. Anyone have any information on this?

I emailed this morning, prompt return, had 1 question, quick answer and ordered for ccle. Very good service

#10 1 year ago

Cliff is tops. Great products, great dude in general.

#11 1 year ago

Cliff is the man! He’s a 1 man show. It may take a minute but he will get to you.

#12 1 year ago

I cant find Dr who cliffys in stock anywhere .Nor can i find his Email , can someone post it or DM me with it please?

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from CaptainTrips:

.Nor can i find his Email ,

On his website - http://passionforpinball.com/ Contact Cliffy.

LTG : )

#14 1 year ago

I’ve been ordering from Cliffy for 20 years or so. My last order about a year ago took a second email to touch base but it was filled. He’s awesome and I don’t know what I’d do to cover some of those blown out scoops.

3 months later
    #15 1 year ago

just ordered today and got this "You bet Eric, invoice sent but I'm warning everyone I'm absolutely underwater and in fact still in November orders. I completely understand if you cannot wait, just let me know. I do TRY to make small orders faster but can't always guarantee it won't fall into the regular queue. A friendly poke to remind me is recommended."

I have no problem waiting at all...it's worth it!!

1 week later
    #16 1 year ago

Havnt contacted him since i added somthing to my order in jan,... but yeah,.. i also have orders from Nov, Dec. Hes doing it all alone now he said. :/

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-s-premium-pinball-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.