1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by GILV
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Hey everyone.
    Which is the best way to order cliffy protectors direct from the site?
    Thanks for the info.

#2 1 year ago

I've always just emailed Cliff stating exactly what I need.

He sends me an invoice and usually a timeline on fulfillment once paid.

#3 1 year ago

OK, thanks.
    That's what I did, is he usually fast to answer?

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from GILV:

OK, thanks.
    That's what I did, is he usually fast to answer?

as fast as he can be .... one man show ... but a good show it is !

#5 1 year ago

Cliffy is good. But if it's been a few days just resend the email. He will get back to you.

#6 1 year ago

Resend the email. It is the holidays so communication might be slower. He runs it all solo now and prefers quality.

My last order was 2 months from ordering to shipping. This was in May.

#7 1 year ago

I'll echo this. My last order was 7 weeks. He is down to a one man show (used to have more family help). I ordered sets for all games I anticipated needing for, and let him "no rush, appreciate what you do" (which is 1000% true...he's done an amazing job to help preserve these gems for all of us).

#8 1 year ago

Same as everyone is saying. I ordered some protectors from him a few weeks ago. It took a few emails for a reply. He really is overwhelmed with orders. It is worth the wait. I would not consider owning a machine that did not have the appropriate Cliffy protectors.

#9 1 year ago

Thanks everyone for the information, I'll just be patient.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-protectors-tz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.