View topic image gallery

AMH-VUK-02_(resized).jpg
Cliffy_Install_(resized).jpg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
AMHscoop02.jpg
AMHscoop01.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckymoey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 9 years ago

The only protectors the game seems to need are for the shooter lane and maybe ghost magnet.

The VUK would be the main area of concern since it's used so much but it already has metal 360 around the cutout.

The Hospital/Theater hole is tiered so probably won't see much wear and looks like it would be difficult to protect.

You can't see the entrance to the VUK subway but it may be a good candidate for a protector like the one for TZ.

1 month later
#18 9 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

The right scoop needs one or a mantis style protector. I know someone that has one that has wear in that spot already. I'll let them post a pic or advise more on that if they wish.

My game (#24) already comes protected with a mantis style protector. Maybe the design was different on earlier games though.

(Off topic, but I recently bought a virtual pinball and appreciate all the stuff you've done - the software side is way over my head)

#21 9 years ago

The kick out could definetely use an eject protector. I tried a TZ protector and it won't work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckymoey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-protectors-for-amh?tu=luckymoey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.