Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Mando
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I have a cliffy that covers a saucer and the 3M adhesive seems to have come off... What's the best way to restick them ?

#2 11 years ago

Clean off the old and new 3M Adhesive.

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Clean off the old and new 3M Adhesive.

Come on Lloyd!! We expect more sarcasm out of you than that. The proper answer was "buy a Cliffy to protect your Cliffy"

#4 11 years ago

Where can one buy that super thin adhesive? I haven't seen it at Lowes but doesn't mean it isn't there.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from wxforecaster:

Come on Lloyd!! We expect more sarcasm out of you than that. The proper answer was "buy a Cliffy to protect your Cliffy"

But if you buy a Cliffy to protect your Cliffy, your Cliffy won't be sticking like if you used your Cliffy without protection of a Cliffy.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from SealClubber:

Where can one buy that super thin adhesive?

http://pinrestore.com/Supplies.html About 3/4 of the way down the page.

#7 11 years ago

Tell Cliffy to send you some adhesive , He applied it , so he Must have more ....

#8 11 years ago

Yup email Cliff, he will hook ya up!

#9 11 years ago

Wow that was a lot of replies and yes I kinda figured I just needed more of the same stuff didn't know where to get it thanks all!!

#10 11 years ago

Changed subject, I like the new one better LOL

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Tell Cliffy to send.....

ASKING would be more effective

#12 11 years ago

Possibly with a please involved? ill email you Cliffy!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-not-sticking-anymore and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.