Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gogojohnnyquack
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PBsolarvalue1 (resized).jpg
PBeyes1 (resized).jpg
PBeject-wide (resized).jpg
PBsaucer-eject (resized).jpg
JB-PB-Target (resized).JPG
2012-04-24_01-32-02.728.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wombat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Has anyone used a cliffy protector made for another game to protect the PinBot eye kick-out holes?

#4 7 years ago

I tried to email Cliffy, but no response. The reason I ask is due to the fact when I swapped playfields, the one replaced was pounded down to bare wood. It looked like a rat had gnawed on the kick-out holes. I've seen a HighSpeed kick-out hole Cliffy protector that looked like it may work for PinBot, but unsure it would fit properly. Thanks for the responses, it's appreciated.

#6 7 years ago

I have no doubt Gonzo that it was "routed to death". I purchased this machine in Seattle from Music-Vend back in 95 - they saw me coming I like to show friends the ghetto plate and explain why it was needed.

#9 7 years ago

No apology needed Cliffy, I can't imagine how many emails you receive. I would be more than happy to test these protectors. If one fits, I will relay this info. to all Pinsiders. I will PM my address. Thanks again Cliffy.

3 weeks later
#11 7 years ago

The process has started Trastion. I've emailed Cliff the pictures he requested - eye kick-outs and solor kick-out. We did not discuss anything about the Visor drop panel though. That would be a great protector.

4 years later
#23 3 years ago

I sent my original PinBot board to Cliff a while back and he was able to make prototypes for all the kick out holes. When I tried to fit the protectors on a newer NOS playfield, they did not fit correctly. I then tried the protectors on a new CPR playfield. The prototype protectors did not fit on the CPR playfield as well. Cliff knows this, he would need to make several different protectors based on which playfield is being used. He may have another plan. I do have a prototype set if someone wants to buy them. You must have an original playfield for these to fit properly. I sadly sold my original playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Machine - For Sale
Manchester Township, NJ
2,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Inverness, IL
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wombat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside