(Topic ID: 26377)

Cliffy Color Post Sleeves - New Colors!

By Rarehero

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0033.gif
    jaws.jpg
    CliffysHotPink1.jpg
    CliffysSilver1.jpg
    CliffysPink-Silver1.jpg
    NGG_Silver.jpeg

#1 11 years ago

Cliffy had some cool new colors at PPE - Silver and Hot Pink. Wasn't sure what I was going to try them on, but I got a few. I put the silvers on my NGG Slam Ramp (stock is dull grey)...check it out!

NGG_Silver.jpegNGG_Silver.jpeg

I'm not sure what I'm going to put the pink ones on...maybe Baywatch? I think they'd fit on dayglo colored 80's games!

#2 11 years ago

Crap, I wish you wouldn't have posted this. Now I'm going to need to buy some and experiment with them on different games.

#3 11 years ago

Damn, I like the silvers

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Damn, I like the silvers

I think they'd look great on any "tech" type of game...T2, etc.

#5 11 years ago

C'mon Greg none of us men want to see the silver we want to see those pink beauties!

#6 11 years ago

Mummite put pink on his Tron, I hear it looks sweet.

#7 11 years ago

Pic of pink request please

#9 11 years ago

Pink will be awesome on Rollergames and Future Spa.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Cliffy had some cool new colors at PPE

Greg:

Thank for the heads up, I'll have to stop by Cliffy's and take a look.

Robert

#11 11 years ago

I was planning to announce the two new colors when I had them on my web page but what the heck... here they be Hot neon pink had been requested for use on CFTBL, RG, Dr Dude, PZ and others but particularly for Creech. Silver metallic had been requested for MM mostly as folks wanted a more metal look than the gray I have now. I've also run these with a new formula for more lively action. I hope you like 'em! Pinball Life has them now and BAA should have them very soon. Rob Anthony is toting them around the show circuit. PPE was the debut which is where Greg got 'em. Looks great, Greg and always great to see ya Here's a few pics. Silver is HARD to photograph!

CliffysPink-Silver1.jpgCliffysPink-Silver1.jpg CliffysSilver1.jpgCliffysSilver1.jpg CliffysHotPink1.jpgCliffysHotPink1.jpg

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

I was planning to announce the two new colors when I had them on my web page but what the heck... here they be

Aw, sorry man! Since they were for sale I thought it was cool to show 'n tell.

Quoted from Cliffy:

Silver is HARD to photograph!

Yeah, they're really shiny and metallic IRL...very cool, Cliffy!!!!

#13 11 years ago

No sweat bruddah! I needed to get these out there and I appreciate your post!

#14 11 years ago

Gonna need a bigger Plano box.

jaws.jpgjaws.jpg

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

I've also run these with a new formula

Cliffy: I have a bunch of your stuff. I have protectors and post sleeves installed on my games.

I wanted to hear your view on tappered post sleeves. Are they necessary or not?

#16 11 years ago

Hope they didn't lose their shiny appearance with a new formula! I always liked that and the fact they didn't pick up a lot of dirt from everything else around em!

Those are TOTALLY going on Rollergames.

#17 11 years ago

Silver on Tron??? Hmmmmm.....

#18 11 years ago

I may stick pink on every game we ever own...

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from zucot:

Mummite put pink on his Tron, I hear it looks sweet.

yep, it looks great ill get some piX up

#20 11 years ago

For the suggestion box:

Thinking teal might be a fit on some games.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from tracelifter:

Gonna need a bigger Plano box.

Attachments
    jaws.jpg (6.2 KB, 0 downloads) 1 hour old

ROTFLMAO!!

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Propaganda:

I wanted to hear your view on tappered post sleeves. Are they necessary or not?

necessary? No. Useful? Yes. They do help keep airballs down. But at what cost? Them suckas is hard as... well, you know

#23 11 years ago

Just stopped by Cliffy's pad tonight to say hey and pick up some posts. Got some of the metallic silver that I am gonna try on the GnR, and some pink to try out on the ES. Cliffy's stuff really is 2nd to none!

#24 11 years ago

Tried to order some silvers at pblife but they're not in the selection list.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Tried to order some silvers at pblife but they're not in the selection list.

Email Terry. He has 'em but maybe just hasn't unpacked them yet.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

I was planning to announce the two new colors when I had them on my web page but what the heck... here they be Hot neon pink had been requested for use on CFTBL, RG, Dr dude, PZ and others but particularly for Creech. Silver metallic had been requested for MM mostly as folks wanted a more metal look than the gray I have now. I've also run these with a new formula for more lively action. I hope you like 'em! Pinball Life has them now and BAA should have them very soon. Rob Anthony is toting them around the show circuit. PPE was the debut which is where Greg got 'em. Looks great, Greg and always great to see ya Here's a few pics. Silver is HARD to photograph!

OOOOOOHHHH Yeah!!! Gotta get me some of those hot pink ones!! Way to go Clippy!! They will go great with the purple ones!! Will Rob have these at Expo??

I also vote for teal!! They would also go good with the pink!!

Phoebe

#27 11 years ago

I think Playboy might call for some hot pink.

#28 11 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

OOOOOOHHHH Yeah!!! Gotta get me some of those hot pink ones!! Way to go Clippy!! [] They will go great with the purple ones!! [] Will Rob have these at Expo??

I also vote for teal!! They would also go good with the pink!! []

Phoebe

I'm sure he'll have them there Blondie. Hey I just realized I released these pink ones just in time for breast cancer awareness month! Must have been subconscious... or doggone lucky timing

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

OOOOOOHHHH Yeah!!! Gotta get me some of those hot pink ones!! Way to go Clippy!! They will go great with the purple ones!! Will Rob have these at Expo??
    I also vote for teal!! They would also go good with the pink!!
    Phoebe

They'll be at my booth in any quantity you'd like. Along with all of Cliffy's other fine products.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    314-766-4587

#30 11 years ago

Hot pink will look awesome on CFTBL

Silver - IM maybe?

#31 11 years ago
    Quoted from coasterguy:

Silver on Tron??? Hmmmmm.....

Thats what I was thinking. But just finished getting the new posts and grinding them down to fit the tapered black ones for Xmen and am taking a beer break right now before installing them. As Cliffy said however, those tapered ones sure are hard. I can't help but to wonder how much of a difference it would make in airballs from the hard tapered ones to the Cliffy's softer ones. Just not in the guinea pig mode right now with getting everything ready for winter. His blue ones would look good on Xmen.

1 week later
    #32 11 years ago

I got the hot pink and silver. Hot pink is going to look awesome on CFTBL.

I was going to use silver on IM when it ever arrives.

But I put silver on SS for a test. They really match the crate and I am really tempted to put full set of silver on SS. Was also thinking of purple but the silver really seem to work on SS.

Anyone else tried silver on SS or will I be the first?

#33 11 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I got the hot pink and silver. Hot pink is going to look awesome on CFTBL.
    I was going to use silver on IM when it ever arrives.
    But I put silver on SS for a test. They really match the crate and I am really tempted to put full set of silver on SS. Was also thinking of purple but the silver really seem to work on SS.
    Anyone else tried silver on SS or will I be the first?

Do you have any pictures?

#34 11 years ago

Sheesh...looks like I need some post sleeves! A cool varied selection should do it. JUST changed mine on Scared Stiff....but that silver sounds pretty cool!

0033.gif0033.gif

#35 11 years ago

"shut up and take my money!"

#36 11 years ago
    Quoted from Allibaster:

Do you have any pictures?

Not yet but will post them when all done - could be a while though a CFTBL are a pain to change.

Going for silver on SS though - will replace all.

#37 11 years ago

can someone post a link to where we order these, please.

#38 11 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

http://www.passionforpinball.com/

#39 11 years ago

thanks for that, I take it, photos are not up but available, cheers

#40 11 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

http://www.passionforpinball.com/colorsleeves.htm

I don't know if he still offers the Plano box full of assorted colors but if you shop a lot of games this is the way to go.
    I am doing LotR right now and it is great to have all the colors on hand.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-color-post-sleeves-new-colors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.