(Topic ID: 17131)

Cliffy: ACDC Protectors?

By NM

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

acdcrampdamage.JPG
    AC-DC_4_004.JPG
    AC-DC_4_003.JPG
    AC-DC_4_002.JPG
    AC-DC_4_001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cliffy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 11 years ago

Apparently the LE's have ramp protectors already which I would imagine should fit the pro versions as well. I cannot be sure of that though. The BIBLE I looked at (PAGG) has 3 small scoops of a sort. They will need protection but it looked like one of my simple clip-on edge type protectors will work on them. Now I just need a playfield to work from I have another route I'll probably take too so, not to worry, I hope to have something soon.

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

WOW i need some. Cliff......Pro people are gonna want these. I shudder to think of mine cracking

Well like I said the ramp protectors you see in those pics are made by Stern themselves so you should be able to get them through normal channels.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Sterns stance lately has been if its for a le you gotta have one to get ANYTHING from it. Premium too.

That's always been there position. However, they do haveto stock parts for LE's (ramp protectors) at parts distributors so no reason you couldn't buy a set from any authorized stern parts distrib

Where *I* come in is if they do not fit the Pro ramps due to a different ramp design. THEN I'll step up and make them. And probably make them better

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cliffy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cliffy-acdc-protectors?tu=cliffy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.