(Topic ID: 279600)

Clicking and blinking to some of the music on Transformers LE??

By Fieldsweeper

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fieldsweeper.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm not sure why it's doing this or how to stop it. Does anyone know why this could be happening? It has a sound card. Stern says no way to turn down brightness of lights but never answered to this effect.

Someone with a pro sent me a video and it doesn't do it when they played for a few mins. It starts doing it a little bit into a game. Any help is greatly appreaciated.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

It's is in sync with the lights turning on/off. As far as I know it's part of the gameplay (Megatron) and I never looked to see if there is a menu adjustment for it. Our Combo Le does it also.
    As far as turning down brightness of bulbs, use frosted dome leds not the clear dome. You'll notice it dims it down a bit.
    -Mike

Yeah no code to dim, I will try putting domes on it to diffuse that intense in your face bright light like on megatron lol. It seems it starts this when you raise the OP rams is raised.

#5 3 years ago

so just do it when MB is ready then lol seems like it does it ALL the fucking time lol. and how about adding a setting to disable lol. TBH machines these days with all the cpu they have should have WAY more settings just saying lol

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Supposedly, it only does that when multiball is ready. AKA 1 shot away. Now, if you suck and never start that multiball, it may seem like it is happening all the time lol.

LOl fair point, I actually get the MB often just never connected the two. BUT it persists though the megatron MB too I think (if the prime one was ready)

#8 3 years ago

If anyone knows a way to stop that relay from flickering everything I'll totally send you 20 bucks if it's a safe working method hahah

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Xenon75:

Just disconnect the gi relay and connect the gi wires in the plug is the quick and dirty way to stop the flashing.

Need a little more info than that lol. But thanks

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Now that I’m home from league and can see this video on YouTube instead of how it came through all pixelated on my phone, It’s doing exactly what it’s supposed to do. You’re playing the Autobots side, pretty sure it does this style music for Megatron and when you play the Decepticon side and raise optimus’s ramp it’ll do the same effect but to different music. It doesn’t do it at random it does it from hitting optimus or Megatron a number of times depending on the game you selected, telling you that you’re headed towards multiball. I see the responses the other guys gave line right up with my explanations and suggestions I texted before this thread went up.
    As for the video from a Pro model, I’m fairly certain this effect happens the same way, whoever sent it to you should lock a Megatron ball and raise Optimus’s ramp then record.
    Best thing to do is get frosted 1SMD LEDs to tone the brightness down. Go to the comet website I linked in the club thread, comet’s got great LEDs. You got a cream puff machine, please be careful if you are gonna try altering things electronically.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-club/page/19#post-5904762

I figured it was a default setting, just annoying is all. What do you mean by cream puff? lol. I was an electronics tech in the Navy so I have some electrical experience and can read schematics. But I just do not know what parts control what on this yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fieldsweeper.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clicking-and-blinking-to-some-of-the-music-on-transformers-le?tu=fieldsweeper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.