(Topic ID: 122088)

Cleveland Pinball Show

By GPS

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Hello All,

Is there a website that one can goto to keep up to date with the happenings at the upcoming show? When I click on the link that is on this website it just takes me to a facebook login page????

Attended the show in Niles and had a nice time. Sort of thought I would have walked out with something other than the parts I was seeking but not to be. Hate when that happens. One has the cash to spend but nothing trips your trigger. Oh well, maybe the Cleveland Show will have something.

Thank you to the staff that put a lot of work into the Niles show. I can imagine that it is a lot of work.

G

#2 9 years ago

I didn't get a chance to get to Niles and am excited to hear that there is another show in September. Is this a new show?

#3 9 years ago

Just the Facebook page for now. More information should be posted there soonish.

#4 9 years ago
    Quoted from budfrog80:

I didn't get a chance to get to Niles and am excited to hear that there is another show in September. Is this a new show?

Hello Bud,

Yes, to my knowledge it is. I only got into this addiction a couple years ago but this is the first Cleveland show that I am aware of in some time. there may have been shows in the past but this is new.

G

#5 9 years ago

I believe the site will go live at the end of the month. They had the date posted in the tourney area at the Ohio show.

#6 9 years ago

This will be my second show that I am attending and I cannot wait. It will also be the first show where I bring games! From what I understand this is a new show.

#7 9 years ago

Allentown show is pretty damn good. It's in May. Can get a room for like $90. Pretty good show to attend.

#8 9 years ago

yeah i saw don on wensday and from what it sounds like the site will be up in a couple weeks

#9 9 years ago

Web site will launch March 30th

#11 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

This will be my second show that I am attending and I cannot wait. It will also be the first show where I bring games! From what I understand this is a new show.

Great emailing with u. excited to have your games at the show.

Vip passes are online NOW!! also please signup if your planning on bringing a game

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cleveland-pinball-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.