Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by tomh52722
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1441_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1444_(resized).JPG
    IMG_1442_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    #1 7 years ago

Having fun today going from one destination to the next in the Cleveland area, playing pinball machine after pinball machine. So far, have went to Common Grounds, Level Two Games and Kid Force Collectables, with several more to go...

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2 7 years ago

Thanks for coming in, glad you guys had fun!

I'm not familiar with that Common Grounds location, I'll have to check it out sometime.

#3 7 years ago

#4 7 years ago

What a great day of pinballin'! Thanks for all the hospitality at all of our stops, especially Level Two in Avon, Kidforce in Berea, and Superelectric in CLE. You guys are keeping the spirit alive. Keep it going!

#5 7 years ago

Great fun! The only put off I have about CLE's pinball places that I really don't see elsewhere is the amount of crap covering these beautiful translite displays. That's part of pinball. There are ways to advertise leagues, FS signs, bounties, etc...without plastering signage all over the game. It's a huge turnoff for me, but I still love CLE pinball when I get up there.

#6 7 years ago

Good point about the translites wxforecaster. Although, I'll say that the advertisements didn't get in the way of our fun while we were playing any of them.
    I'll tell you what made the greatest difference, was the sound. I had never played BK2K before and honestly, I didn't have very high hopes. Just not my type of game that I usually enjoy. But playing that thing with the sound cranked up to 11, it's a whole new experience. I got the power. I got the might.

#7 7 years ago

Completely agree about the sound. I don't really like black knight 2000 but the sound is awesome. When I was playing Indiana jones, I just knew that the machine had to go crazy on multi ball but the volume was turned off. Cleveland has a ton of pinball machines compared to where I live (Lancaster PA). Playing ghostbusters, wizard of oz, Ron zombie, attack from Mars, theatre of magic, totan, cftbl and more in one day is awesome. I need to post more pictures

#8 7 years ago

No Stonehedge?

I also agree with too much of the signage and machines with sound turned down so low you can barely hear it.

#9 7 years ago

I haven't heard of Stonehedge. What do they have there?

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from tomh52722:

I haven't heard of Stonehedge. What do they have there?

It's in Akron, around 20 games, many top A listers.

#11 7 years ago

stonehedge rocks for pinball, I live in north canton, not too far south from stonehedge in Cuyahoga falls, so if you get down this way, check them out. and if you don't mind going south a bit more, 1. you can stop at my place (check out my collection, and always up for meeting and playing pinball with other fellow pinsiders!!) Then also hit BuzzBin Arcade in Canton, ohio (https://www.facebook.com/buzzbinarcade) and Eastbury Bowling Center (https://eastburybowling.com/more-than-bowling/#arcade) in Canton as well...

thanks for sharing the pics and locations. I want to get up north and try all these places!!

1 month later
    #12 7 years ago

We went pinball hunting while on vacation in Ohio and stopped at the Superelectric Pinball Parlor. Nice place, clean and well lit. Not a bar so the kids got a chance to play as well which is always great.

IMG_1441_(resized).JPGIMG_1441_(resized).JPGIMG_1444_(resized).JPGIMG_1444_(resized).JPGIMG_1442_(resized).JPGIMG_1442_(resized).JPG

#13 7 years ago

Great to see Cleveland's locations so well represented here!

Don't forget about the Euclid Tavern on the east side though. Awesome lineup and the games are always clean and in great shape.

Ripley's, Star Trek Pro, Taxi, Pin-Bot, Shadow, Radical!, Demo Man, F-14

#14 7 years ago

Nice. Did not know about Euclid tavern. Will check it out the next time I am in town

#15 7 years ago

I always remember how lucky I am for all the great locations in my area

1 year later
    #16 6 years ago

Planning cleveland Ohio pinball crawl 2.0 later this month. Please let me know if anyone has suggestions...

#17 6 years ago

Well all the locations you been to have pretty different lineups

1 year later
    #18 4 years ago

This was a great time. Need to plan again for this summer

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cleveland-ohio-pinball-crawl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.