(Topic ID: 318628)

It's over...CLE•PIN #7! Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show September 15-18, 2022

By Geocab

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220916_180044 (resized).jpg
    20220915_194551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220917_231036503 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220917_234720928 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220917-144014 (resized).png
    DSC06059 (resized).JPG
    DSC06308 (resized).JPG
    DSC06388 (resized).JPG
    DSC06356 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20220917_134315 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220917_134042 (resized).jpg
    CDD504E8-DB6A-45CD-BD1B-69C0EC5F0C04 (resized).jpeg
    20220916_184935 (resized).jpg
    20220916_184930 (resized).jpg
    2C6A3FA2-3763-4E40-9F7E-7AC69DC4A628 (resized).jpeg
    1B534EDC-7861-4F3E-A6B3-1D8CCB2556EE (resized).jpeg

There are 249 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 1 year ago

Anybody remember those “mr robot” vending machines in the rest stops on the Garden State Parkway back in the day? Thanks for the memories.

#202 1 year ago

Jealous! Have fun y’all. I’ll have to plan better next year.

#205 1 year ago

I've taken a billion photos but not sure how many turned out well. Going to take awhile to go through them.

Been a great show so far as usual. Great seeing so many familiar faces and for meeting some new people.

And still 2 days to go!

#206 1 year ago

IMG_20220917_134042 (resized).jpgIMG_20220917_134042 (resized).jpg

IMG_20220917_134315 (resized).jpgIMG_20220917_134315 (resized).jpg

#207 1 year ago

My Son and I enjoyed the show. Very nice! Loved the ice Cold Beer game that someone brought. Wouldn’t mind bringing that home for sure.

#208 1 year ago

Some quick unedited shots of the Ohio Burn Unit last night. Such a cool, unique addition to the entertainment.

DSC06388 (resized).JPGDSC06388 (resized).JPG
    DSC06059 (resized).JPGDSC06059 (resized).JPG
    DSC06308 (resized).JPGDSC06308 (resized).JPG
    DSC06356 (resized).JPGDSC06356 (resized).JPG

#209 1 year ago

Overall a great show. Games were in really nice shape and there was a great selection. Only change I would suggest is more lighting. Some games were hard to see the ball and using my phone light to see what the vendors were selling was not the best. Will definitely be back next year.

#210 1 year ago

The dungeons and dragons pinball at the show for today only, dropping the price down to 3000. Seems the sound is not working haven't looked at it yet. If you want it text me 440 263 7356 cash only and take it home with you today or tomorrow.

#211 1 year ago

Had a great time at the show, it was long overdue after two years of missing it. Nice selection of pins. Nice selection of vendors (could always use more). ClePin staff very friendly as was the hotel staff.

A big 'thank you' to all involved, including everyone that brought a pin to share.

Stern Connect seems to have taken off big time - lots and lots of people using it.

#212 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinballflare:

Overall a great show. Games were in really nice shape and there was a great selection. Only change I would suggest is more lighting. Some games were hard to see the ball and using my phone light to see what the vendors were selling was not the best. Will definitely be back next year.

People always complain about it being dark and then they crank up the lights and they complain about glare.

Pinball is better in the dark than a bright room I thought it was fine. Most pinball machines have lights on the playfield.

#213 1 year ago

Great show as always. Had family stuff today but might sneak back up tonight for a few late night flips.

#214 1 year ago

Awesome time so far..this is our first time at this event, and it's probably the best show / tournament we've been to! Awesome selection of free play games , Tilt Amusements brought 15 or so new sterns !!! If you wanna get a bond contact troy now, don't sleep on it before its a year wait! Sterling absolutely blew up Godzilla 3.96 BILLION! And the Friday night fire show.. awesome!

PXL_20220917_231036503 (resized).jpgPXL_20220917_231036503 (resized).jpgPXL_20220917_234720928 (resized).jpgPXL_20220917_234720928 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20220917-144014 (resized).pngScreenshot_20220917-144014 (resized).png
    #215 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

Awesome time so far..this is our first time at this event, and it's probably the best show / tournament we've been to! Awesome selection of free play games , Tilt Amusements brought 15 or so new sterns !!! If you wanna get a bond contact troy now, don't sleep on it before its a year wait! Sterling absolutely blew up Godzilla 3.96 BILLION! And the Friday night fire show.. awesome!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Crazy good score. That insider is pretty awesome for these shows.

#216 1 year ago
    20220915_194551 (resized).jpg20220915_194551 (resized).jpg
    #217 1 year ago
    Quoted from McPin54:[quoted image]
    Cool Pic

#218 1 year ago
    Quoted from McPin54:

[quoted image]

I asked Don if I could take one...it went to good use.

20220916_180044 (resized).jpg20220916_180044 (resized).jpg
    #219 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

[quoted image]

Reminds me of the good old days. Great to see that.
    The "big box" is timeless. Love it

#220 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

[quoted image]

I love the random hand feeding the pack from above with pizza

#221 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed the show today, as always. Got to meet and see some folks and play a bunch of pins. I also especially enjoyed Gamatron. Thanks to all who worked to make this show happen!

#222 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

I love the random hand feeding the pack from above with pizza

Jen is used to taking care of large groups of idiots at my house.

#223 1 year ago

That fudge for the win!
    Epic show.

Thanks to Donnie and Brian, and all the vendors who came.

There were so many helpful people ready to unload and breakdown games.

Can’t wait til next year!

#224 1 year ago

Erik did a great job with the tournaments on twitch. Thank you.

#225 1 year ago
    Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Erik did a great job with the tournaments on twitch. Thank you.

Had lots of help! Thanks to all those that tuned in!!

#226 1 year ago

Personally I feel like the show has outgrown the space. Playing Saturday with the crowd was tough.

#227 1 year ago

My son and I were there all day Friday and stayed over night. We played for at least 10 hours. A big thanks to Tilt Amusements who brought at least 20 of the newer Stern machines. The show was lots of fun and looked like the tournament was very busy. I was surprised that there was only one JJP and one Spooky pinball machine there. The Ultraman and the Dialed In machines had problems throughout Friday. I counted over 100 pinball machines in main room and then there was another 10 - 15 in the room where the girls were holding their tournament. I'm not sure you could squeeze another machine in the main room. The show was well run and the hotel accommodations were roomy and clean. I'm looking forward to attending again next year!

#228 1 year ago

Was there any food / drinks this year? I did not spend much time looking thru the hotel but I seem to recall there was food prior years.

#229 1 year ago

Home and unloaded. Thanks to everyone that was part of the show. Don and his family run a great show that im thrilled to support. There were a lot of people and I enjoyed talking to them. My voice wasnt the greatest since i talked so much, but it didnt stop me. We brought 18 games for the show, sold 7, but came home with 17, go figure, lol. Cant wait till next year

Troy

CB30BF9E-5A23-47E5-9E8C-0B1965561F42 (resized).jpegCB30BF9E-5A23-47E5-9E8C-0B1965561F42 (resized).jpeg
    #230 1 year ago
    Quoted from Fordiesel69:

Was there any food / drinks this year? I did not spend much time looking thru the hotel but I seem to recall there was food prior years.

I don't believe so, but there's a restaurant in the hotel, and there's another half dozen options within a 5-minute walk. I had meals at the hotel, Denny's, Winking Lizard, and the Bonefish Grill.

#231 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't believe so, but there's a restaurant in the hotel, and there's another half dozen options within a 5-minute walk. I had meals at the hotel, Denny's, Winking Lizard, and the Bonefish Grill.

Outback next to Bonefish too.

#233 1 year ago

I switched it up this year and did Uber eats all weekend. I never left the show. Haha

#234 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I switched it up this year and did Uber eats all weekend. I never left the show. Haha

I was wondering where that Orange Chicken came from!

#235 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I was wondering where that Orange Chicken came from!

Haha. Sneaky sneaky.

#236 1 year ago

This will likely be my last year of bringing games.

The mister robot had an accident, so for me that was the final straw.

It getting too costly to transport, and maintain games on the floor when people are neglecting them/power conditions stressing game electronics.

Otherwise good show as always. Looking forward to next year

#237 1 year ago

It getting too costly to transport, and maintain games on the floor when people are neglecting them/power conditions stressing game electronics.

#238 1 year ago

Sorry to here that man, its defiantly a cool piece. Let me know if there's anything I can do

#239 1 year ago

What happened to it?

I enjoyed the private tour you gave me on it one evening late.

I do remember watching that thing do it's routine and wondering how it was possible these weren't all immediately broken/damaged on location, especially with all those kids and teens running around. Looks pretty complicated and fragile.

#240 1 year ago

sorry to chime in late here, but thanks to don and crew for a great show. we didnt get to attend last year, and this year were there for friday and saturday mid afternoon. but a great show. we had a ton of fun. (don, i was the bald guy that met you in the elevator... dont be alarmed. LOL)

also, nice to meet pdiddy face to face, now get me my damn mod. (jk)

my girl and I had a great time, and a very nice short getaway. so thank you for that.

looking forward to next year.

-Troy

#241 1 year ago

Awesome show as always, one of my favorite tournaments, all the games played great with familiar classics like Nitro Ground Shaker and Mystic back in the classics again this year. I was fortunate to finish 2nd in classics, finished 3rd last year, really like the old video games on free play too! Track & field and Tron were both great. This show is a must if you haven’t been, thanks to Donnie and all the staff for running such a great show.

#242 1 year ago

Any chance one of those huge Godzilla banners are for sale?!

#243 1 year ago
    Quoted from Classics_Master:

Awesome show as always, one of my favorite tournaments, all the games played great with familiar classics like Nitro Ground Shaker and Mystic back in the classics again this year. I was fortunate to finish 2nd in classics, finished 3rd last year, really like the old video games on free play too! Track & field and Tron were both great. This show is a must if you haven’t been, thanks to Donnie and all the staff for running such a great show.

Ya it was a real fun tourney and show. Will definitely go back

#244 1 year ago
    Quoted from rollinover:

Any chance one of those huge Godzilla banners are for sale?!

If you're referring to the banners in the Tilt area - no. I asked.

#245 1 year ago

No not those
    The giant huge ones when you walk in they were like 8ft tall!
    In the hallway w Mr Robot

#246 1 year ago

I think Marco brought those and pretty sure they were display only.

#247 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think Marco brought those and pretty sure they were display only.

The fact that distributors made a habit of selling these for a profit is also why you probably won’t be seeing them much anymore. They were intended as promo Schwag to help sell games and dress up show booths, not as product.

#248 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The fact that distributors made a habit of selling these for a profit is also why you probably won’t be seeing them much anymore. They were intended as promo Schwag to help sell games and dress up show booths, not as product.

That policy changed on the normal ones. Totally fair game to buy and sell now. But now it’s a matter of time the giant ones go the same route. Haha

#249 1 year ago

Me too!

There are 249 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clepin-6-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-september-15-18-2022/page/5?hl=nhpolarbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.