(Topic ID: 318628)

It's over...CLE•PIN #7! Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show September 15-18, 2022

By Geocab

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220916_180044 (resized).jpg
    20220915_194551 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220917_231036503 (resized).jpg
    PXL_20220917_234720928 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20220917-144014 (resized).png
    DSC06059 (resized).JPG
    DSC06308 (resized).JPG
    DSC06388 (resized).JPG
    DSC06356 (resized).JPG
    IMG_20220917_134315 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20220917_134042 (resized).jpg
    CDD504E8-DB6A-45CD-BD1B-69C0EC5F0C04 (resized).jpeg
    20220916_184935 (resized).jpg
    20220916_184930 (resized).jpg
    2C6A3FA2-3763-4E40-9F7E-7AC69DC4A628 (resized).jpeg
    1B534EDC-7861-4F3E-A6B3-1D8CCB2556EE (resized).jpeg
    There are 249 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
    #52 1 year ago

With all these Gottlieb games I’m gonna go shirtless to show off my new ink!

6B4E0536-18F5-4EBE-8950-9428C5A5D4A4 (resized).jpeg6B4E0536-18F5-4EBE-8950-9428C5A5D4A4 (resized).jpeg
    #53 1 year ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Paging snyper2099 !!

Cmon Matt bring that 3/4 H-Oops.

#54 1 year ago

I will have an Iron Maiden up at the show with my 180 Ramp Mod installed on it. I will also have a few or them for sale at the show.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-180-degree-ramp-mod

#55 1 year ago
    Quoted from Swoods5688:

I will have an Iron Maiden up at the show with my 180 Ramp Mod installed on it. I will also have a few or them for sale at the show.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-180-degree-ramp-mod

Nice, can't wait to try this mod out. Hopefully one day I will get an Iron Maiden.

#56 1 year ago

Only 3 weeks away!

#57 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

Only 3 weeks away!

Highly considering.

I just LOVE Cleveland!!!

(Lol. No I’m fiending for those circuit points. The poor man’s wppr for those who can’t/don’t want to farm)

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Highly considering.
    I just LOVE Cleveland!!!
    (Lol. No I’m fiending for those circuit points. The poor man’s wppr for those who can’t/don’t want to farm)

We don't have as much liquid death as allentown, just a heads up. We're a BYOLD town.

#59 1 year ago

Join us. You won’t regret it. Great stay and play show.

#60 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Highly considering.
    I just LOVE Cleveland!!!

No more considering, just do it.

#61 1 year ago

Plane and hotel booked. Seeya there!

Ready to party, ready to pump, and ready to dump.

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

So let me tell you about club impulse…………..

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Didn't realize they had pins!

#64 1 year ago

You spelled Lido Lounge wrong.

#65 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

You spelled Lido Lounge wrong.

Nooooooooooooo.......not the Lido Lounge lmao is it still white and purple on the outside?

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anyone else need a nudge? Ehhhhhh?

I'll see my way out.

#67 1 year ago

Who even let that guy in here?

#68 1 year ago

This will be our first clepin, coming so the kid can play in the tournaments. I think we will bring Gamatron. It's been a big hit at our last two home tournaments

PXL_20220529_014749835 (resized).jpgPXL_20220529_014749835 (resized).jpgPXL_20220529_220920185 (resized).jpgPXL_20220529_220920185 (resized).jpg
    #69 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

This will be our first clepin, coming so the kid can play in the tournaments. I think we will bring Gamatron. It's been a big hit at our last two home tournaments
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Bring it Josh, you and Sterling will have a blast. See you there

#70 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mitoska:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Okay okay. So where did the art come from, and how do I get some????

#71 1 year ago

I am from cleveland but have never been to this show. Are there any opportunities to grab a project to work on this winter?

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from budfrog80:

I am from cleveland but have never been to this show. Are there any opportunities to grab a project to work on this winter?

Yep.

#73 1 year ago
    Quoted from budfrog80:

Plenty

#74 1 year ago

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!!!!!!!!

#75 1 year ago

Days...

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #76 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!!!!!!!!

Quoted from mbwalker:

Days...[quoted image]

Stop it. Algar, TX-Sector, and Bullseye 301 coming down to the wire

#77 1 year ago

Our first time at Clepin!! Does anyone know if there will be curtains over any windows/lights will be dimmed over/near the the pins at some point? It’s a small thing but makes a HUGE difference.

We already have our tickets and hotel booked, just curious if we’ll get a dimly lit pinball hall at some point.. fingers crossed.

Thank you!

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from Pinballogist:

Our first time at Clepin!! Does anyone know if there will be curtains over any windows/lights will be dimmed over/near the the pins at some point? It’s a small thing but makes a HUGE difference.
    We already have our tickets and hotel booked, just curious if we’ll get a dimly lit pinball hall at some point.. fingers crossed.
    Thank you!

Nope, hall is all windows, full sun, so many lights on at nights is a jarring effect. Lmao.

#79 1 year ago
    Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Nope, hall is all windows, full sun, so many lights on at nights is a jarring effect. Lmao.

Don't forget the air raid sirens!

#80 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Don't forget the air raid sirens!

Thanks, you’re so helpful. And apparently super funny guys!

So, is the air raid siren one of the newer ones or a hand crank, like from the opening of Baa Baa Black Sheep?

#81 1 year ago

Thank you!

Here is a picture of inside the hall. Dimmer vibe, lots of trippy lasers/lights on the ceiling. There’s no windows within the floor.’just in the hallway that leads to the show.

E21E0BEB-9D83-4A0E-AD3B-74311BFAD6A9 (resized).jpegE21E0BEB-9D83-4A0E-AD3B-74311BFAD6A9 (resized).jpeg
    #82 1 year ago

Here is a picture of inside the hall. Dimmer vibe, lots of trippy lasers/lights on the ceiling. There’s no windows within the floor.’just in the hallway that leads to the show. [quoted image]

Thanks!! I’d seen pictures from last year but couldn’t tell if they actually dimmed things down at all or what, thought I’d just ask. Thanks again!

#83 1 year ago

Thanks!! I’d seen pictures from last year but couldn’t tell if they actually dimmed things down at all or what, thought I’d just ask. Thanks again!

Hall is dim. Very good ambient lighting for pinball imo. Much different than the endless fluorescent lighting of the old Ohio show in Akron which was in (if I remember correctly) a vintage 80's grocery store converted to expo hall. Despite the lighting I loved the vibe of that slightly run down expo hall. It felt like stepping back into the 80's.

#84 1 year ago

Just keep the lighting over the tournament machines up high enough so that people don't need to use headlamps. Dim is bad there, you're playing for keeps, not for the mood. Ideally, the free play area should be a mix of dim and not-dim, since people have different opinions on how bright they like it when they play. That's harder to manage, though; it works better to have "dimmer hours", e.g. have the lights brighter during the day and then lower after some time in the evening like 8 p.m. I've been to shows that have done that in the past, it works well.

#85 1 year ago

Stop it. Algar, TX-Sector, and Bullseye 301 coming down to the wire

Time waits for no one.

#86 1 year ago

Thank you!

I feel that the lighting in the free play area is perfect. I have noticed that it gets darker in the evening, especially when the DJ starts his stuff. I've never been disappointed in the vibe.

#87 1 year ago

If anyone is interested, I can bring my Toy Story Le for sale well below MSRP price. Will be there Friday-Sunday.

#88 1 year ago

Just listed a space shuttle pf
    If anyone can use it I can give a great cash in hand local pickup price at the show

#89 1 year ago

Looking for a PROJECT Bally Star Trek. Anyone attending maybe have one. Happy to work out a deal prior to the show!

#90 1 year ago

9 days. I'm not ready.

#91 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

9 days. I'm not ready.

I've been ready since I left the last show!

#92 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Hopefully your ringer is.

#93 1 year ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Hopefully your ringer is.

It is almost ready to roll. I got the jamma conversion done for the 60 in 1 board, just need to mount the LCD and finish up the OSU paint job on the cab.

#94 1 year ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

I have to prep games and get them ready to go. Was going to this weekend, however the rain wouldn't stop. Still going as I type this.

#95 1 year ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

I have to prep games and get them ready to go. Was going to this weekend, however the rain wouldn't stop. Still going as I type this.

Ha just giving you a hard time! Gonna be a great show!

#96 1 year ago

Have a super clean original Bally circus em 4 player machine I could bring.
    Very nice shape overall
    Needs gone through and shopped

#97 1 year ago

we still have some show games available if your looking, and we take trade ins

mando pro
    mando premium
    rush pro
    rush premium
    led zeppelin

See you all next week

#98 1 year ago

I've got four games for sale not too far from the show.
    Spider man - stock except for a topper. $4900

Black hole - works great. Just fully torn down and shopped. Almost all bulbs replaced with LEDs. Aftermarket power supply and driver board. Ground mods and connectors all replaced. $3200.

Mata Hari - works great. Playfield has some wear. Cab nice. Has rare backglass with dagger writing. $1350.

DM for details.

PXL_20220821_215257180.MP.jpgPXL_20220821_215257180.MP.jpgPXL_20220718_163554669.jpgPXL_20220718_163554669.jpgPXL_20220718_163550329.jpgPXL_20220718_163550329.jpgPXL_20211126_191124438.jpgPXL_20211126_191124438.jpg

#99 1 year ago

Looking forward to the show. Please stop by my table, I will have all of my mods available along with a limited supply of pinball goodies. Thank you!

#100 1 year ago
    Quoted from leesparts:

Looking forward to the show. Please stop by my table, I will have all of my mods available along with a limited supply of pinball goodies. Thank you!

Definitely gonna stop by and chat.

Ken

There are 249 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clepin-6-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-september-15-18-2022/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.