Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Geocab
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

clepin 2021 cancelled (resized).png

#1 4 years ago

Unfortunately, because of obvious reasons, I have to post the following quote from the Cle Pin showrunners: We’re sad to announce that we are officially canceling the 2020 Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show due to necessary Covid precautions. Our number one concern is the health and safety of our guests and staff.
    We will be back in 2021 with our biggest and best show at the newly renovated Holiday Inn in Independence.
    In the meantime, please stop by Kidforce Collectibles in Berea and Stonehedge Entertainment in Cuyahoga Falls to practice for 2021 tournaments, to meet other pinballers, and just to say hi.
    Stay safe.
    Be well.
    Play better.
    Sincerely,
    The Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show Team

See you next year!See you next year!

Another year, another Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show! Once again, it'll be held at the Holiday Inn in Independence.

****************************************************************************************
    Copied from clevelandpinballshow.com:

SHOW TIMES:
    Thursday, September 10th 2020: 5pm-Midnight (12am)
    Friday, September 11th 2020: 10am-Midnight (12am)
    Saturday, September 12th 2020: 10am-Midnight (12am)
    Sunday, September 13th 2020: 9am-6pm

Are you a pinball enthusiast? Want to relive your younger days with some of the video games from your childhood, or introduce your kids to the world of pinball and some classic arcade games? Interested in seeing some of the latest pinball technology and what the resurgence in pinball is all about? Or maybe you're looking to buy a pin or arcade game for your home or office?

The Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show will be four fun-filled days of pinball machines, arcade games, toys, and all things classic gaming! All of the games present will be set on FREE PLAY for the weekend. There will be 100 pinball machines and 30+ classic arcade games for you to enjoy with your paid admission.

Some game may be available for purchase at the show.

The show will also be hosting an IFPA-backed pinball tournament, which is a great, friendly competition that is open to novice and advanced players alike.

As if that weren’t enough, we will be having guest speakers from your favorite pinball manufacturers, games located in the hallway outside of the general game room will be available 24 hours for hotels guests, a flea market, and much much more!

The show is centrally located at the Holiday Inn in Independence on Rockside (at I-480 and I-77), only miles from downtown Cleveland.

We are also offering a VIP package, which will be limited to 100 people. This package will include passes for the entire weekend, early admission to the show, an official CLEPIN t-shirt, a SWAG BAG, and 9 entry tickets to our IFPA backed pinball tournament! We highly recommend you don’t delay on VIP passes, as these are limited and are sure to go quickly!

Come join us for the Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show, it’s going to be a great weekend!

#2 4 years ago

Can't wait, such a great show.

#3 4 years ago

Took you long enough George!

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Took you long enough George!

I'm getting better. Two months earlier than last year.

#5 4 years ago

When will VIP passes be on sale?

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from timtim:

Can't wait, such a great show.

Dollar games this time!

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Kurik:

When will VIP passes be on sale?

Tentatively, they will be going on sale around the beginning of May. Keep checking back, I'll update as soon as I hear.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Dollar games this time!

I hope to see Ramp Ball and Stop Ball again. Those were fun fast moving formats.

#9 4 years ago

Im in,just like every other year since the 1st year

4 months later
    #10 3 years ago

Updated original post with the cancellation announcement due to Covid-19.

Damn virus.

8 months later
    #11 3 years ago

Any word on 2021 show?

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

Any word on 2021 show?

Yep, September.....it's on!

1 week later
    #13 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clepin-6-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-2021-is-on#post-6205610

2021 thread. Only info I have is September 9-12 at the Independence Holiday Inn.

3 months later
    1 week later
    #16 2 years ago

Is there any hotel rooms reserved for the show

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Geddy2112:

Is there any hotel rooms reserved for the show

https://clevelandpinballshow.com/Lodging Check there for stays at the very nice show hotel.

#18 2 years ago

GravitaR thanks for the info my friend

1 week later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clepin-6-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-2020-sept-10-13?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.