(Topic ID: 246224)

All done...CLE•PIN #5!!! Cleveland Pinball and Arcade Show Sept. 5-8th, 2019

By Geocab

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pin Brew Fest Poster_proof (resized).jpg
    20190908_173347 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8920 (resized).JPG
    20190907_151404 (resized).jpg
    20190908_122855 (resized).jpg
    1A9A3DE5-8BB0-4717-818A-8E5032043FC2 (resized).jpeg
    80B711CB-595B-4D6D-93B8-2D3A45F01086 (resized).jpeg
    F8F2B658-0FE6-4DC1-B146-784CF5814661 (resized).jpeg
    52792D12-D24B-462E-961D-4E331BB7EAD8 (resized).jpeg
    033BBF9F-5A5C-4778-B515-F4D2C0534C70 (resized).jpeg
    1C77AC20-A949-4E84-ABBD-50710BDEA9C5 (resized).jpeg
    1E05C547-D287-4CEB-A223-D0B6D2AAFD0C (resized).jpeg
    C1BAF31D-BDAA-4DCE-B332-3D7DFE33DDB5 (resized).jpeg
    18CDE0F2-6C19-476B-8A3B-2535B17345C1 (resized).jpeg
    CDE0861B-DB90-43B4-B4FC-D1A5D3A1AFC8 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpaceTimeGuy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#70 4 years ago

Hi, Up for SALE/TRADE >>> BATMAN FOREVER (Just picked this up last night) ... WOW !!!! ... one of the most beautiful pinballs ever !! and great to play !! (#104) ... Would prefer trade/partial trade for Outer Space theme pinball/s (EM or SS) ... I am specifically looking for any old Outer Space EM's, Early Solid State Outer Space pins ... also a really nice SKYLAB, nice EMBRYON, nice Bally LADY LUCK (solid state), SOLAR FIRE, STAR WARS (Data East), TX SECTOR, really nice FLIGHT 2000, SPACE STATION, maybe SPACE SHUTTLE, etc, etc ... .... Or $3,000.

BATMAN FOREVER >>> In GREAT CONDITION !!! Cabinet is a 8.5 out of 10 .. few scuffs/scratches ... PF is a 9 out of 10 ... DMD looks great ... Boards look clean ... It is working but needs shopped out and a couple "adjustments" to be perfect ... (when the ball kicks out to the shooter lane the kicker keeps firing ... sometimes when the ball drains the kicker doesn't know it is there .. and doesn't kick ball to shooter lane) ... Sound is screwed up >> Keeps saying "We can flip for it" and doesn't play any music .... Sound board?? Stuck switch??) ... I am not that good at SS ... better at fixing EM's ... and don't like to spend time fiddling with games I am not keeping ... I can send you more photos and a video of it playing (if you want) ...

I do NOT get Pinside messages on my phone ... but will respond to messages in order they are received .... if you are offering a trade please give me an idea how much you feel your game is worth ... AND if I already have/not interested in your trade > If you still want BATMAN FOREVER.

i am located 30 miles West of Cleveland ... 5 to 10 minutes from the Ohio Turnpike, Route 2, Route 480. Pinball is in my family room (couple steps down ... I have a moving dolly ... I can help load) ... I am available most of this coming weekend (AUG 30 -SEPT 1) ... but most likely won't be available the weekend of the pinball show until Saturday evening and available all day Sunday (evening of SEPT 7 .. all day SEPT... Let me know !! And HAVE FUN AT THE SHOW !!!! Todd

P.S. Right sling shot plastic is chipped on top ... all others look good
    IMG_4688 (resized).JPGIMG_4688 (resized).JPGIMG_4689 (resized).JPGIMG_4689 (resized).JPGIMG_4690 (resized).JPGIMG_4690 (resized).JPGIMG_4691 (resized).JPGIMG_4691 (resized).JPGIMG_4692 (resized).JPGIMG_4692 (resized).JPG

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE >>>>> SALE PENDING

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE >>>>>>>> SOLD

#73 4 years ago

OMG ... you guys are killing me ! TRADE ME SOMETHING !!!!! but I'm not going to spend 20+ hours a week checking the internet for a good deal on a pinball ... get a hernia hauling it out of a basement ... and then sell it to you for what I paid for it ... WTF ????

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

It was also on CL last night at $1500.
    I know as I was second in line. If you want it gone I’ll pay what you paid and then do all the work it needs and keep it so my 7 year old can enjoy a Batman game!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Bos98 You have 17 games in your collection on Pinside ... 2 OF YOUR GAMES ARE WORTH MORE THAN ALL OF MY PINBALLS PUT TOGETHER .... and you want me to sell it to you for $1500 so "your 7 year old can play it" ..... Pardon me if I sound skeptical > but I think "your 7 year old" has plenty of nice pinballs to play ! (or are we talking about "your" inner 7 year old????)

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have a solid Big Guns I’d trade for it. Let me know.

THANK YOU for the offer but I am trying to focus on OUTER SPACE theme pins ... otherwise I would just keep the BATMAN !!

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

If you want it gone I’ll pay what you paid and then do all the work it needs and keep it so my 7 year old can enjoy a Batman game!
    Not sure why these pics attached!!! And I can’t delete them.
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

HEY ... and that's not even your 7 year old playing the Atari Star Wars arcade >> THAT'S MY SON ! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PHOTO ?? PERVERT !!!

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

I’ll keep it simple, and not going to turn this in to a public back and forth. Replied via PM.

You are the one who "made this public" in the first place ... wasted a bunch of bandwidth ... and created some "drama" /"excitement" ... don't get all high and mighty now ... LOL

#88 4 years ago

FOR SALE or TRADE > STRATO-FLITE ... WOULD PREFER A TRADE !!!!! (but if you don't have an OUTER SPACE theme pinball that I want >> you could twist my arm and give my $600 cash) .... Just for the record (see previous posts about BATMAN to get this joke) >> I paid $300 for this game (off Craigslist) ... and it wasn't set up but was told by the previous owner it was working before he moved (and moved it). I drove an hour each way to pick it up ... got it home and > of course, it wasn't working ... and not in as good as condition as it looked in the photos) or his description over the phone ... but I told him I would buy it > so I did ... ... I "fixed" the game ... working except for the upper gate (i think the connector from solenoid to the gate is missing) ... I cleaned the cabinet ... I soaked the legs in Evapo-Rust and primed and painted the "inside" of the legs with expensive black enamel paint (they look good !) ... I put #47 bulbs behind the main area of the BG ... replaced a bunch of other bulbs ... cleaned a bunch of the inserts ... I DID NOT clean and wax the PF > maybe you want to do some PF touch ups?? or have your own cleaner/wax you want to use ??? I DID NOT install new rubbers > maybe you want to install silicon rubbers??? It is in "good" condition ... but by no means "mint" ... a nice "player" for sure ... Fun to play and looks great when all lit up ! AGAIN >>>> I REALLY DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY MONEY off this pinball >> would PREFER to TRADE for an OUTER SPACE theme pinball ...
    IMG_4105 (resized).JPGIMG_4105 (resized).JPGIMG_4106 (resized).JPGIMG_4106 (resized).JPGIMG_4108 (resized).JPGIMG_4108 (resized).JPGIMG_4109 (resized).JPGIMG_4109 (resized).JPGIMG_4111 (resized).JPGIMG_4111 (resized).JPG

#89 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Google big guns pinball. You’ll be pleasantly surprised that it’s about as outer space as it gets.
    Offer stands if you change your mind.

not really my idea of "OUTER SPACE" (tanks and castle ??) .... but THANK YOU > I appreciate the offer !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpaceTimeGuy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clepin-5-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-sept-5-8th-2019?tu=SpaceTimeGuy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.