New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 232992)

Cleland Code Install on TWD Prem -- How to??

By dsmoke1986

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by dsmoke1986
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

So I had Cleland code already installed on a TWD Prem that I got recently; had to take it off because it was a little too racy; found the PG13 version that Cleland did.

I flashed the software back to the latest Stern Update for TWD LE/Prem.

Do I follow the same steps to put Cleland's Code on there??

PS Cleland, you are the man for doing this; the R rated one sounded awesome, but there were two clips that my wife heard that she freaked out about; so need to go down to the PG13 one.

#2 1 year ago

do i...

yes

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

So I had Cleland code already installed on a TWD Prem that I got recently; had to take it off because it was a little too racy; found the PG13 version that Cleland did.
PS Cleland, you are the man for doing this; the R rated one sounded awesome, but there were two clips that my wife heard that she freaked out about; so need to go down to the PG13 one.

download cleland code , put on usb and normal update. no need to verify.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Was it the slide my d*ck down your throat? I can see that upsetting. I still stick to the R rated. It just makes the game that much more over the top!

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Edster:

Was it the slide my d*ck down your throat? I can see that upsetting. I still stick to the R rated. It just makes the game that much more over the top!

Yeah, my wife heard that and was like what the f??!

I loved everything else about the Cleland code though. Hoping the PG13 one doesn’t have that callout on it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Marshville, NC
€ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside