(Topic ID: 150610)

Clearing the air..... PinGraffix & Tilt Graphics

By joeraptor2003

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12144689_1076714682347806_6418878210605370673_n_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_7.33.59_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_11.01.33_AM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_11.01.33_AM_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hello all
    It has come to my attention due to emails, texts and phone calls from our great supporters, that some really confusing information is being put out there.

Just need to clear the air and set it straight to for my own protection as well as all of the great supporters and customers we have on here.

JGRAFFIX is no longer associated in any way with PinGraffix Inc.

He has decided to break off and do his own thing and that is fine.
    I do wish him all the best in this venture.

However,,just so there is no further confusion please make yourself aware of the following.

JGRAFFIX is still using the letters PGX on his Avatar even though it states TILT GRAPHICS next to his icon and in the cartoon thingy.

Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_11.01.33_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_11.01.33_AM_(resized).png

The PinGraffix group page was also hijacked and converted into TiltGraphics page.. This has also caused some great confusion as well as you can imagine we had many people in that group now believing they are still dealing with PinGraffix, when in reality they are not.

Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_7.33.59_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_7.33.59_PM_(resized).png

So for the record.. Tilt Graphics..and Jgraffix is no longer associated with my Company PinGraffix Inc. with any shape, way or form.

Moving forward...PinGraffix will continue making innovative products including, MAGGRAFFIX, PINBLADES, BLADESKINS, PINGRILLS, RAMPSKINS and much more.

Stuff that is clearly outside the BOX

We still will be working on all the stuff we have in the past including Bally/Williams Licensed work as well as working directly with MEZEL MODS on some very exciting new products moving forward.

Thank you all for the ongoing continuos support and much gratitude for the past two great years of success..

With out you great folks..we couldn't do this.

PinGraffix is here and always will be, for you, for PinSide and for Pinball

Best!
    Joe DiRusso
    President
    PinGraffix Inc.
    www.pingraffix.com

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from msj2222:

I was wondering what was going on. I look forward to continuing doing business with you as its always been an above and beyond expectations, A++++ experience. Thanks for that!

Thanks so much Mike and happilymarried!!

And of course..You can expect that to continue .

Hope to see you in Texas or Allentown!

#21 8 years ago

Guys!! Im totally blown away with this...

What can I say!?!?

But Thank you all. Sincerely ..I can't wait to see you guys at the next event or gathering..wherever it may be,

Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

I agree
    Support both is a win win option!!
    Buy the design that best suits your taste
    Good luck to both parties
    Each of my pins has pinblades by pingraffix with many designed by the Tilt Folks
    Hope both continue to have success and grow

I thank you for your patronage and You are correct..Competition is a good thing...It makes a better product for you who are the end user..

https://www.facebook.com/pingraffix/?ref=bookmarks

Thanks!

#35 8 years ago

it is what it is... In the end ..only the customer is the true winner.

May better designs prevail!

Joe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joeraptor2003.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clearing-the-air-pingraffix-tilt-graphics?tu=joeraptor2003 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.