(Topic ID: 150610)

Clearing the air..... PinGraffix & Tilt Graphics

By joeraptor2003

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

12144689_1076714682347806_6418878210605370673_n_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_7.33.59_PM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_11.01.33_AM_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_11.01.33_AM_(resized).png
    #1 8 years ago

Hello all
    It has come to my attention due to emails, texts and phone calls from our great supporters, that some really confusing information is being put out there.

Just need to clear the air and set it straight to for my own protection as well as all of the great supporters and customers we have on here.

JGRAFFIX is no longer associated in any way with PinGraffix Inc.

He has decided to break off and do his own thing and that is fine.
    I do wish him all the best in this venture.

However,,just so there is no further confusion please make yourself aware of the following.

JGRAFFIX is still using the letters PGX on his Avatar even though it states TILT GRAPHICS next to his icon and in the cartoon thingy.

Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_11.01.33_AM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_11.01.33_AM_(resized).png

The PinGraffix group page was also hijacked and converted into TiltGraphics page.. This has also caused some great confusion as well as you can imagine we had many people in that group now believing they are still dealing with PinGraffix, when in reality they are not.

Screen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_7.33.59_PM_(resized).pngScreen_Shot_2016-01-28_at_7.33.59_PM_(resized).png

So for the record.. Tilt Graphics..and Jgraffix is no longer associated with my Company PinGraffix Inc. with any shape, way or form.

Moving forward...PinGraffix will continue making innovative products including, MAGGRAFFIX, PINBLADES, BLADESKINS, PINGRILLS, RAMPSKINS and much more.

Stuff that is clearly outside the BOX

We still will be working on all the stuff we have in the past including Bally/Williams Licensed work as well as working directly with MEZEL MODS on some very exciting new products moving forward.

Thank you all for the ongoing continuos support and much gratitude for the past two great years of success..

With out you great folks..we couldn't do this.

PinGraffix is here and always will be, for you, for PinSide and for Pinball

Best!
    Joe DiRusso
    President
    PinGraffix Inc.
    www.pingraffix.com

#2 8 years ago

good luck with everything

#3 8 years ago

I was wondering what was going on. I look forward to continuing doing business with you as its always been an above and beyond expectations, A++++ experience. Thanks for that!

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from msj2222:

I was wondering what was going on. I look forward to continuing doing business with you as its always been an above and beyond expectations, A++++ experience. Thanks for that!

Thanks so much Mike and happilymarried!!

And of course..You can expect that to continue .

Hope to see you in Texas or Allentown!

#5 8 years ago

Joe!!! I'll be by soon.

Lovin the vinyl wrapped apron, blood spatter, and LED kit for my TWDLE!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#6 8 years ago

Thanks for clarifying.
    Huge fan of your products dude! All my games are decked out with your stuff! Keep up the great work buddy!

Always good times @ Expo.

12144689_1076714682347806_6418878210605370673_n_(resized).jpg12144689_1076714682347806_6418878210605370673_n_(resized).jpg

#7 8 years ago

Pingraffix and Joe are both a great asset to the hobby. Cool innovative quality products made by dedicated folks. I'm always impressed by vendors who seem to do things out of the love of pinball not just money, Joes one of these guys. Keep rolling brother !
    Joe

#8 8 years ago

Joe is an assest to the community, he is a stand up guy. I look forward to everything you guys come out with in the future. Pingraffix makes great products, I am thrilled with how much better they make my machines look.

#9 8 years ago

I agree. I have bought many of the companies' products and LOVE them! Some of my pins have mirror blades in them, but these pinblades are so beautiful and durable that I'm starting to, or wanting to, replace all of my mirror blades with these products. Great work guys! Some of my mirror blades have already got scratches on them from lifting the playfield. It doesn't happen very often, but it does. These pin blades are so well made that I've never had that problem with them.

I think, as consumers, we're always curious about any type of company changes, especially when we've been so happy with the way things were. Hope there was no friction and everything was cordial.

#10 8 years ago

I am glad you clarified, as I was wondering if you were just in the process of changing your company name. Great that someone left you and then hijacked your page......

#11 8 years ago

I have been working with Joe for quite some time. His products are top notch using the best materials. Having your own exclusive design control can be a better thing. Keep up the great work Joe. We are here for you.

#12 8 years ago

There should be a few ways to try to reclaim the page if it was actually hijacked:

https://www.facebook.com/help/131719720300233/

[edit]: In your pin biz profile, your website link is malformed. You have an extra "http//www." in there.

#13 8 years ago

I noticed that several pin blades that you once offered are now on the Tilt website and no longer on your website (CV, TWD were the two I noticed).

There's no reason I can't support both companies - I'm just trying to figure out who owns what?!

#14 8 years ago

I ordered a set of the POTC pinblades from Tilt, thinking they were associated w/ pingrafix.

Though their product looks nice, I have concerns. I made my purchase on 1/24, haven't heard anything from them as to if the pinblades were shipped.

I've probably bought at least 6 sets of pinblades from pingrafix. Though I've yet to install any, their work is "top notch".

I hope I didn't "get taken" by making that POTC pinblade purchase from Tilt.

#15 8 years ago

Joe...keep up the good vibes and inspiration. Pingraffix is has some of the best Pinball mods on the market. Always top notch quality and Joe is one of the nicest guys around. A pillar in the pinball community. Count on the continued support and recommendations from me...

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

I ordered a set of the POTC pinblades from Tilt, thinking they were associated w/ pingrafix.
    Though their product looks nice, I have concerns. I made my purchase on 1/24, haven't heard anything from them as to if the pinblades were shipped.

On their website, it says "Please be advised that we print to order. Your product will ship within 7-14 business days from the day you place your order."

#17 8 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

I've probably bought at least 6 sets of pinblades from pingrafix. Though I've yet to install any, their work is "top notch".
    I hope I didn't "get taken" by making that POTC pinblade purchase from Tilt.

should have waited, as i have heard pingrafix will be releasing their own version of potc blades very soon.

#18 8 years ago
    Quoted from rooftop:

should have waited, as i have heard pingrafix will be releasing their own version of potc blades very soon.

Damn.....NOW you tell me.

#19 8 years ago

Joe has always treated me and my shop Rock Fantasy with much respect ! we have been co promoting each others businesses for the last couple years !

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from Damonator:

I noticed that several pin blades that you once offered are now on the Tilt website and no longer on your website (CV, TWD were the two I noticed).
    There's no reason I can't support both companies - I'm just trying to figure out who owns what?!

I agree
    Support both is a win win option!!
    Buy the design that best suits your taste

Good luck to both parties
    Each of my pins has pinblades by pingraffix with many designed by the Tilt Folks

Hope both continue to have success and grow

#21 8 years ago

Guys!! Im totally blown away with this...

What can I say!?!?

But Thank you all. Sincerely ..I can't wait to see you guys at the next event or gathering..wherever it may be,

Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

I agree
    Support both is a win win option!!
    Buy the design that best suits your taste
    Good luck to both parties
    Each of my pins has pinblades by pingraffix with many designed by the Tilt Folks
    Hope both continue to have success and grow

I thank you for your patronage and You are correct..Competition is a good thing...It makes a better product for you who are the end user..

https://www.facebook.com/pingraffix/?ref=bookmarks

Thanks!

#22 8 years ago

Clearing the air with the truth: I'm not here to throw mud around but I will respond to items that are not true.
    1. I didn't leave PinGraffix on my own.
    2. Nothing was stolen from you
    3. I started that Facebook page and yes I changed the name
    4. We were never using that page and it had about 12 people in the group
    5. I apologized to you via text for any confusion it may have caused
    6. I wrote a post on the page explaining the name change and posted PinGraffix's address there
    7. Do you really wish me the best? No you don't. You hate competition, just see your previous rant on the magnetic aprons
    8. Did you really take down all your designs because they were bad sellers? No you didn't.
    You took them down because you forced me out and I left with most of my designs.

The truth is, is that Joe and everyone involved in PinGraffix are truly good people. And I'm not just saying this to keep face or anything like that. I worked along side them for almost two years making very little money as did they. You don't put in countless hours and the commitment we did building a business only to sit alongside people you dislike or distrust. I think it's also unfair for you to tell your 50% partner that you no longer want to be partners then expect him (me) not to go into business for myself. I spent too many hours at your side at conventions, traveling, meeting people, designing, and building a name and reputation in Pinball to just walk away. I'm sorry if competition is uncomfortable for you but your dream became my dream too.

For better or worse we're here where we are. Joe you've always been a great friend to me and everyone else you've come in contact with. As always you have my friendship if you want it.
    JT

#23 8 years ago

JT- as an outsider, that seems very sincere and well said. You guys both come off as good guys, and it's a shame things didn't work out for you as a team.

#24 8 years ago

Yeah...this whole thing sucks. I've talked to both of them at multiple shows (and yes...spent money with them!), and I liked both of them as people and businessmen. I wish them both the best of luck.

#25 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

JT- as an outsider, that seems very sincere and well said. You guys both come off as good guys, and it's a shame things didn't work out for you as a team.

And PS - Yzfguy is the king of the good guys...and he has a great sense of a person's character. I call him a loser a lot (jokingly...maybe ), but if he says you're good guys, you're good guys. The only time he ever made that proclamation about somebody and got it wrong was me.

#26 8 years ago

Holy crap....mark this moment....I think that's a sincere, non sarcastic beelzecomment!

#27 8 years ago

Jesus get a room you two

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Jesus get a room you two

Nothing wrong with a little bromance, don't be jealous!

#29 8 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Jesus get a room you two

I hate the f**king guy. I was just trying to be nice, like the two guys involved in this thread.

#30 8 years ago

Just received my POTC pinblade art decals from Tilt Graffix.

Top notch quality.

I can't tell the difference between the Tilt Graffix decals and PinGraffix decals.

They're both great products.

Best of luck to both companies....I plan on supporting both in the future.

#31 8 years ago
    Quoted from jGraffix:

7. Do you really wish me the best? No you don't. You hate competition, just see your previous rant on the magnetic aprons

I saw that and thought it was a real sad thing/move

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

Just received my POTC pinblade art decals from Tilt Graffix.
    Top notch quality.
    I can't tell the difference between the Tilt Graffix decals and PinGraffix decals.
    They're both great products.
    Best of luck to both companies....I plan on supporting both in the future.

Pics installed?

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Pics installed?

I'm not sure when I'll get around to installing them.

I have 6 sets of pinblades from PinGraffix I've yet to install...LOL

#34 8 years ago

I know both of theses guys and will say they both are awesome. Either one has gone out of their way to help me and others. It is a bummer that things didn't work out. I've had partnerships fall apart and it's never easy. Especially when friendship is involved. I wish you both the best in life and business.

#35 8 years ago

it is what it is... In the end ..only the customer is the true winner.

May better designs prevail!

Joe

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clearing-the-air-pingraffix-tilt-graphics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.