11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Ok, so I've disassembled my AFM and want to get the playfield touched up and cleared. I've also got my buddies' TZ playfield that needs the same. I've called and left several messages with Chris at HSA, but have heard no response. I've talked to Kruzman, who is a great guy, but he is only currently taking NOS or new repro playfields.

Any advice on who I can send these to, that people trust, to get touched up and cleared? Thanks!

#4 11 years ago

My bad, thought you were looking for DIY info...

#5 11 years ago

Shoot Brian at HSA an email with some pics and description. He is very responsive.

#6 11 years ago

Allen at TC has always done me right and has plenty of experience with both of those pf's

http://treasure-cove.net/
    He'll take your call right away...
    Allen's Cel (50two) 69three-19five2

#7 11 years ago

I just called Allen. He said that he was too busy with restorations, and was currently not taking any p/f work.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from blimpey:

I just called Allen. He said that he was too busy with restorations, and was currently not taking any p/f work.

Seems thats the case with most people. I've got a sample IJ that needs a little help and looks like I'll have to wait!

#9 11 years ago

Captain Neo did a fine job on my CFTBL playfield

#10 11 years ago

i'm booked about 120 days or so, depending on how bad it is. AFM's can be terrible. I've done about 20 of them.

www.playfieldrestoration.com

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clearcoating-and-touchup-for-a-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.