Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Clear or Frosted LEDs”

• Clear 4 votes
      12%
    • Frosted 27 votes
      82%
    • Who cares 2 votes
      6%

(33 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png
    IMG_2756 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    2376F064-6805-4008-B5D7-48FDE35282CA (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpeg
    055F8046-E8D4-4AF3-9690-C631A67FFE04 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Pinball Lifes non ghosting worked 100% for me. I used them in a LWJP, Pinbot and an AC/DC. I bought the games with LEDs and now have a bag of bulbs with comet and cointaker logos on them that ghosted like crazy. I used to use PinballBulbs and had decent success with them when ordering from the web but they are expensive. I bought some from Pinball Bulbs at the North West show and they all ghosted like crazy in a Pinbot. It might have been my mistake at the show but it just annoys me to no end. That is when I switched to Pinball Lifes and I feel like an idiot because I passed on them at first because they were cheap I just assumed they wouldn't be that good.

Our comparable bulbs that PBL sells are lower cost and even lower when you use 'pinside' coupon code for an additional 10% off. we also have '15off' for orders of 100 or more bulbs, you can mix and match, don't have to buy 100 of the same kind. Looking around just now I'm not sure I see a better deal on the premium single SMD non-ghosting bulbs!

Ya, pinbot ghosts so you need non-ghosting bulbs . Happy to exchange those for you if you still needed it.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

Have you adjusted your pricing recently, looking now and you are definitely competitive. I know I filled my cart at both sites to compare, it was a few months back. I have purchased bulbs from in the past and have been very happy with them. It's very possible when I bought them at the show I got them from the wrong bin or didn't specify I needed the non ghosting so that is on me and I don't expect them exchanged. I will check you site again in future because I do like your bulbs and service a lot.

Yup, just a few days ago actually.

You can still exchange them anytime no worries.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballBulbs.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clear-or-frosted-leds-for-late-70s-ss?tu=PinballBulbs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.