Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15796100446475439300510285898494 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

Hello all.

I am looking for some very clear HD pics of the lower portion of the playfield. The area between the flippers, and from "shoot again" to Gottlieb

Preferably straight on HD pics with no shadows, glass glare, or glare in general.

someone went to town with the black nail polish and a sharpie.
15796100446475439300510285898494 (resized).jpg15796100446475439300510285898494 (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

Bueller

#3 4 years ago

Ferris

#4 4 years ago

Welcome to Pinside.

Sorry, MA isn't that popular, so your thread isn't going to get a lot of attention. I had one years ago and thought it was fun.

You should update your thread title to say Help or Needed. Your title just looks like you are posting pics.

According to the Pin Map there are two other people in Pittsburgh that have a MA. Reach out to them via PM and see if you can come over and take pics yourself. It's a great way to start networking with other Pinheads if you haven't already.

Good luck!

#5 4 years ago

Thank, thats a pretty good idea.

3 weeks later
#6 4 years ago

I have a Mario Andretti with a NOS playfield installed. It is in storage but I plan to get it out soon. Let me know if you still need pictures.

3 weeks later
#7 4 years ago

I actually sold it as it was, the buyers didnt mind. It drove me nuts though haha!

Thanks anyways

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weyburn, SK
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clear-hd-pics-of-mario-andretti- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.