(Topic ID: 50632)

Cleaning/waxing playingfields in tight area's - Dremel accessory suggestions??

By ritewhereiwant2b

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 130 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

zpfile000.jpg
yellingcoach.jpg
bth_mind.gif
life-coach-larry.jpg
torches-and-pitchforks.jpg
epic.jpg
pig-run.gif
Digging-Hole001.jpg
evil_laugh_by_bakamichi.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ritewhereiwant2b.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 10 years ago

I have a Stern Spiderman 2007 and the top half of the playing field is tight and onerous to strip to say the least, but there are area's that require cleaning and waxing and Id like to get to it this weekend...

Can anyone recommend a cleaning and or polishing dremel accessory that you have had success with that fits in orbits, ramps and tight area's that you find on the top playing fields of pins?

Thank you in advance!!

#3 10 years ago

thanks for that... ...and thank you for helping me feel fortunate that you are a member of this forum and not in my circle of friends...

#5 10 years ago

lloyd didnt say that, did he?

#9 10 years ago

No, you said: "Bite the bullet and do it right."

Considering the context of my question, I'd call that a smart-ass remark...

Also, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LECTURING ME: "there are times you just have to put the time and effort in and do the job right."

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME!!! I would NEVER presume to lecture people I don't know

#26 10 years ago

With all due respect, I won't back down...

LTG was condescending and rude to me and regardless of "who" he is in this community I give respect, expect respect back and push back when I or others are not shown the respect they deserve. Period.

I know a little about giving advice as I am a career and interview coach and am always careful to show people respect - let me draw this point out a bit: I do not only show people respect when I think people have earned it (like some have eluded to by me being new here and LTG being a "pinball God"), but I show respect from the moment I meet people as part of a social contract in a just and equal society.

So, last night it was late, I was tired, maybe I did over react, but a button was pushed and I spoke my mind. ...and then this very new member was made to feel very unwelcome here at pinside.

Thank you Muppet_Man, lladnip and Kerry_richard, for your input.

#34 10 years ago

Im actually feeling bullied now.

I found my answer: the Dremel part that fits is part number 429, felt polishing wheel.

As a business owner, a baseball coach and a father of two, I don't have time to completely strip a machine, maybe in the fall on a cold rainy day, but not presently.

#86 10 years ago

So, its clear I made some mistakes. The first was an assumption that everyone has the same concept of R-E-S-P-E-C-T that I have, but to have this understanding, one has to be used to giving and receiving respect on a daily basis, as a productive and contributing member of society. My bad.

Next, I did get pissed and regret what I said, I say this to LTG. You seem to be a leader here, but I wonder if you are familiar with the following saying:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

It's easy enough to Google. As was mentioned here, you were quite silent yesterday during the cyber stoning - it was truly something to see. ...and for the lemmings, Im sure I have to spell it out, I believe LTG is a good man.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 25.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ritewhereiwant2b.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cleaningwaxing-playingfields-in-tight-areas-dremel-accessory-suggestions?tu=ritewhereiwant2b and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.