Big Hit 2 002.JPG
Big Hit 2 001.JPG
Big Hit playfield 004.JPG
Big Hit playfield 003.JPG
Big Hit playfield 002.JPG
Big Hit playfield 001.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I forgot to take before pics. I'm an idiot....lol

Big Hit playfield 001.JPGBig Hit playfield 001.JPG Big Hit playfield 002.JPGBig Hit playfield 002.JPG Big Hit playfield 003.JPGBig Hit playfield 003.JPG Big Hit playfield 004.JPGBig Hit playfield 004.JPG Big Hit 2 001.JPGBig Hit 2 001.JPG Big Hit 2 002.JPGBig Hit 2 002.JPG
#2 9 years ago

That's a really nice machine The shine is blinding!

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from ThatsaKicker:

That's a really nice machine The shine is blinding!

Thanks

#4 9 years ago

Very nice! Can't wait to see it all together! Gotta love Gottlieb and their sports themed pins!

#5 9 years ago

Nice! I've never played Big Hit but it looks to be really fun plus great artwork.

#6 9 years ago

Very nice!

It's a great fun game.

Did you just use wax on the p/f?

#7 9 years ago

Great find!

Looks like a very nice machine.

Ken

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Very nice!
It's a great fun game.
Did you just use wax on the p/f

I cleaned the plastics with Novus and the p/f I did with a little W/D 40 on a rag to get the dirt and piles of old wax off and then carnuba wax twice

#9 9 years ago

Play field looks very nice - great shine.

I know they are a PITA, but if you get a chance, rebuild the pops with new 'platters' and mylar play field protectors, it will really set off all the other nice work you did.

Also, I know some would object, but I think this layout is a good candidate for unwinding the pop bumpers to make them stronger. Did that on a Jack in the Box I had and it really made the game much faster and more fun. Great death-defying saves!

#10 9 years ago

Still waiting for the new legs and coin door lock, but pretty much done and playing.

Big Hit 3 001.JPGBig Hit 3 001.JPG Big Hit 3 004.JPGBig Hit 3 004.JPG Big Hit 3 005.JPGBig Hit 3 005.JPG Big Hit 3 006.JPGBig Hit 3 006.JPG Big Hit 3 007.JPGBig Hit 3 007.JPG Big Hit 3 008.JPGBig Hit 3 008.JPG Big Hit 3 009.JPGBig Hit 3 009.JPG Big Hit 3 010.JPGBig Hit 3 010.JPG Big Hit 3 011.JPGBig Hit 3 011.JPG
#11 9 years ago

Super nice! I'd love to own this title someday. I'm just getting into EM's, owned 4 so far. Big baseball fan Go Jays!!

#12 9 years ago

Very cool!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Covington, LA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cleaning-up-big-hit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.