12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by robertmee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Trying to cut down on odds and ends I do not need anymore. Shipping is whatever is cheapest. Feel free to make an offer on the lot. I should be able to get it in all in a priority box with plenty of padding. I will try and get pics up soon.

Videos - I will see all 4 for 25 shipped.
    Tops 5 each
    TOPS3 (Lost in the Zone)
    Tops4 (Pinball ain't dead, it just smells funny)
    Tops7 (Banzai Wars)

Pinball 101 the case got wet at some point, but the dvd is fine. 10

Plastics - These are spares I got with machines I no longer have. Make an offer.

Star Wars Trilogy stormtrooper Slings
    Millennium Falcon Keychain
    Star Wars Logo Keychain

JP orange slings

Tommy Slings
    Tommy propellers (free with slings)

South Park Keychains
    Kenny, Kyle, Stan, chef, My hanky

#2 12 years ago

I'd Like to buy the Video's !!!!!!! I tried to PM you , but you have that Feature Disabled ,

#3 12 years ago

Corrected and pm sent.

#4 12 years ago

I already have Lost in the Zone on VHS ,, Banzai Run ( i don't need that 1 ) Pinball 101 , I don't know what that is,, Sorry for the Trouble ,, I Pass !!!

Thought maybe S.t would want LITZ , but he Know's TZ like the Back of his hand... Good Luck !!

#5 12 years ago

Dung, I'd like the DE board

#6 12 years ago

Daily bump.

#7 12 years ago

I'd like the Tommy sling plastics but I really don't know what a fair price is...

#8 12 years ago

Received DE board....Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cleaning-out-the-pinball-closet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.