Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG-2604 (resized).JPG
IMG-2603 (resized).JPG
IMG-2602 (resized).JPG
IMG-2610 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ShopRat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Working on replacing some glass panels on a Clean Sweep crane that had been vandalized. Found the correct sizes in what little info was available online - the replacements fit great. My question is in regard to the locking mechanism for the front glass. The locking bar was missing BOTH of it's locks when I received the game, and standard replacement locks of different lengths and latching styles don't seem to do the job securing it well. Seems as though the top of the glass can still be tipped slightly back towards the player, allowing the lock bar and lock latches to be loose enough to be wiggled out.

Would any of you happen to have this model of crane that could send me some pics of the lockbar locks with it both in and out of the game?

Is the lockbar somehow adhered/affixed to the top of the glass?

Kinda stumped on this one. Something simple or missing im sure - but not a lot of info out there.

Thanks in advance,

SR

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ShopRat.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clean-sweep-claw-crane-help-needed?tu=ShopRat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.