Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Dr_Gonzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Pinheads, found a really clean NBAFB on CL for $1500.00 The PF, cabinet, and BB are all in great condition. It plays really nice besides a few lamps burnt out and the rubber on the right flipper coming off. I would think the rubber on the flipper is just old and needs to be replaced so they "stick" to the flipper better. Other than those issues, the machine looks great. Id like to hear from those of you who have or have had this machine. Is it worth the $1500, is it a machine that has good playability and fun factor besides the price?? Thanks in advance!!

#2 11 years ago

I just sold one a few months ago. Sat a LONG time. Finally sold it for $1,250 and it was very clean and in very nice shape. The guy who bought it wasn't thrilled about the price either

#3 11 years ago

BUY IT NOW! Yeah, there's one on here for $1900ish, and that's considered a bargain for the game in good shape. I would've picked that one up if it were closer, frankly.

#4 11 years ago

Not where the OP lives. If $1,900 is a bargain, and the seller wants $1,500, the game would have been sold already.

Quoted from Collin:

there's one on here for $1900ish, and that's considered a bargain for the game in good shape.

#5 11 years ago

The one that was on here ended up being traded plus cash for a Road Show, apparently. It was posted for $1950 and was gone within a couple days. That was in St Louis, I think.

I'd gladly grab the game for $1500, but maybe the market is way lower near the OP.

#6 11 years ago

Condition is everything. There is more to the game than top of playfield cleanliness. How is it underneath? Look for the common WPC-95 circuit board heat and GI connector issues.
That left ramp is always cracked. Right now you can't get a replacement but Little Shop of Games is supposed to do a repro in a few months. It will cost you over $100 I am betting.
Good news is the plastics rarely seem to break. Make sure the wire forms aren't broken. The backglass tub isn't cracked (expensive) and the ball guides broken (can get these at Pinbits). The defender plastic breaks alot (can get one from Australia) and Pinbits sells a protector for it.
Does it have the topper? They are hard to find.
I think it is a fun game but not as your only pin. Not sure on longevity as I have only owned mine for a month. I loved it on route.

#7 11 years ago

I've sealed the deal on a nice version with a really nice PF and good cab for 2K.

In 3 years, the difference between 1.5k and 1.9k won't mean anything, anyway.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Pinheads, found a really clean NBAFB on CL for $1500.00 The PF, cabinet, and BB are all in great condition. It plays really nice besides a few lamps burnt out and the rubber on the right flipper coming off. I would think the rubber on the flipper is just old and needs to be replaced so they "stick" to the flipper better. Other than those issues, the machine looks great. Id like to hear from those of you who have or have had this machine. Is it worth the $1500, is it a machine that has good playability and fun factor besides the price?? Thanks in advance!!

Where have you been? Any nice, clean working WPC 90's pin is a bargain for $1500 or less...

#9 11 years ago

I just sold mine for $1500 like 3 weeks ago. Wasn't beat, wasn't perfect.

#10 11 years ago

DEFINITELY worth it. Super fun game. GO GET IT!!!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Not where the OP lives. If $1,900 is a bargain, and the seller wants $1,500, the game would have been sold already.

Heh, I love that about us Colorado guys.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I just sold one a few months ago. Sat a LONG time. Finally sold it for $1,250 and it was very clean and in very nice shape. The guy who bought it wasn't thrilled about the price either

I'd be thrilled to pay $1250 for that game in very nice shape. Did you have it listed on here?

#13 11 years ago

In Cali, that would be a screaming deal!!!

#14 11 years ago

The speaker panel alone is worth plenty.

#15 11 years ago

You left without the pin??

#16 11 years ago

get that mother and join the MM repo madness....I probably would have and my wife would be angered....so glad it is in your back yard.

#17 11 years ago

Yes, and get another so you can link the 2 together. I missed one 6 months ago for 1400 in decent shape and I'm still kicking myself

#18 11 years ago

Yuriijos,

Go. Go get it. Go now. It's OK, we'll still be here when you get back. We're patient.
Good. You've got the game now, yes?

Now that you have such a fun and unique game, I can tell you that you won't be disappointed. I've had mine for about a year now, and still enjoy the heck out of it. I can get to wizard mode pretty consistently, but that doesn't take away from the fact that there's still something eminently satisfying about simply shooting hoops with a pinball.

Mine isn't going anywhere, and besides, my 11 year old son would be devastated if it evr left. NBAFB is his favorite.

Later,
EV

#19 11 years ago

It's worth trying out. I picked up a HUO one on CL last year for $1800 (which I thought was somewhat of a steal). It was nice but a little dirty and neglected. Shopped it out and it came out real nice.

I am a huge NBA fan and I am sorry the game is just a bit stale. There's a reason they are so cheap and a reason they are considered a "parts machine". Chances are you too will realize this after playing for awhile. I ended up selling it pretty quick as it had no legs in my small collection.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104572135352471614804/HUONBAFB?authkey=Gv1sRgCNnQkbmqndCZ5gE

#20 11 years ago

I'd pay 45k for that grab it!

#21 11 years ago

Oops my bad I'm out of my meds

#22 11 years ago

Great game! Get it!

#23 11 years ago

Great price. If you want it, get it. It shouldn't last long at that price.

#24 11 years ago

Even if you don't want it somebody else does... buy it, keep it, flip it, trade it... so many options.

#25 11 years ago

Wow, all this cheerleading has convinced me it's a steal!

On my way to pick it up. Thanks guys!!

#26 11 years ago

Serious? It's a very meh game.

Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Wow, all this cheerleading has convinced me it's a steal!

On my way to pick it up. Thanks guys!!

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Any game is good, if you like it.

#28 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

who cares! its a deal! even of he doesn't like it he can trade or sell for more... if its a good deal take it no matter if you love it or hate it...

#29 11 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

No, not serious at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 24.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Robbinsville, NJ
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.95
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/clean-nba-fastbreak-worth-1500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.