IMG_9434 (resized).JPG
IMG_9433 (resized).JPG
110A0587 (resized).jpg
110A0676 (resized).jpg
110A0603 (resized).jpg
110A0646 (resized).jpg
110A0585 (resized).jpg
110A0561 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beyndtstng.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#134 7 years ago

My friend and I had a blast at Pinburgh this year. We really don't feel like waiting 11 months and this event looks good. I have a few questions.

Are all of the machines on free play? Will most of the machines be available during the tournament for people who aren't going to compete? What is ratio of machines to people?

Pinburgh was so much fun because you did not have to wait in line to play a machine. If you wanted to play a specific one you did but that's fine. I know this is not on the scale of Pinburgh but we are only interesting in playing pins we haven't seen before or are nicely restored. Any information would be appreciated.

#140 7 years ago

This sounds great. We are going to do it. Any VIP tickets left? How much do they run?

#143 7 years ago

Seems like it closes pretty early on Saturday. Was thinking about flying back Sunday morning. Will there be places to play close by Saturday evening?

#165 7 years ago

Hotel booked. This will be my friend's first tournament. How do the IFPA tickets work with the VIP passes. Is it one entry in the Classic tournament and one in the general? What are the chances a hobbit or lebowski finds its way to the tournament? A walking dead would be great as well . Thank you for the info.

#169 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Neither Hobbit nor Lebowski are particularly ready for tournament play with their current software states. Plus those are games that the general public will want access to, rather than having them restricted to the tournament.
Tournament tickets always work for either, so the two tickets you get with the VIP ticket can either be both used for main, both used for classics, or one for each.
As far as other games to be used in the tournament, I've got nothing to say about it yet, however it's currently being worked on, and I'll post the list once it's official and ready to be made public.

I was asking if those three machines were going to available for public play? I know they are not listed as of yet. If I'm not interested in playing the tournament, can I give my tickets from the VIP pass to my friend who would have the standard pass?

#173 7 years ago

VIP purchased, looking forward to the show. Thank you for organizing.

#180 7 years ago

How often does the website get updated with games that will be available to play? Need to set my calendar to check

1 week later
#205 7 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Just finishing up a couple pins to bring, haven't registered yet but will in the next day or so,
Mars God of War ( early black cab)
Tri Zone
Grand Lizard
Old Chicago
Gilligan Island ( maybe)
All for sale
Driving in from Eastern PA, looking forward to a great show

Grand lizard, fantastic!

#206 7 years ago

Whoever is bringing Smaug will drink on me at a night of their choosing

#259 7 years ago

This show is becoming epic! All we need is a TBL and GB prem/LE and it will be perfect.

#278 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is the main gameroom staying open 24 hours to hotel guests, or will there be a separate room like last year? Any idea what games are going in there?

I would like to add to this question. The show ends on Saturday early evening. Will some games still be available to play afterwards or should I buy my UFC tickets?

1 week later
#367 7 years ago

Are all of the tournament games set? If so, is there a list to access?

1 week later
#510 7 years ago

My friend and I traveled from Kansas City to attend this show. This was only the second show we have been to with replay fx 2016 being the first.

First off, the people who were running this show are a class act. I did not have a chance to talk to Marvin much but Don and Brian couldn't have been any better than they were. We only spent about one hour a day away from the show since my friend insisted upon eating. That is how good this show was!

The variety of pinball machines was superb and you never had to wait in line as long as you were willing to play an open machine that was not made in the last couple of years. The hotel had breakfast prices so cheap to where I asked the waitress if they had forgot the 1 on the price. Eight dollars at a hotel for an omelet or an all you can eat hot buffet ... Crazy!

After the first night my friend and I discovered the need to go to a liquor store. According to Yelp there was one two miles away and we were about to uber there on Friday when Brian offered to take us himself. He took us to a place we never would have found and asked nothing for it.

On top of this, Gary from Abel Electronics and Butch from Jersey Jack gave us a two hour crash course in pinball maintenance. For people who have only owned machines for six months this was fantastic.

My only regret from this show is one every show should want to have . . . it wasn't long enough! We could have played here for a week and still have thought the same thing. We will definitely be back next year and I recommend this show to anyone interested in playing a variety of machines with hosts who make you feel like you live down the street from them. Thank you again to Don, Brian and Marvin for hosting such a great event.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 21.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Beyndtstng.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cle%e2%80%a2pin-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-sept-8-9-and-10-2016?tu=Beyndtstng and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.