IMG_9434 (resized).JPG
IMG_9433 (resized).JPG
110A0587 (resized).jpg
110A0676 (resized).jpg
110A0603 (resized).jpg
110A0646 (resized).jpg
110A0585 (resized).jpg
110A0561 (resized).jpg
There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
#201 7 years ago

Who is bringing the WOZ and is it for sale?????

#202 7 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe LE with a new IPB playfield I can bring if someone is interested:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-eight-ball-deluxe-limited-edition-w-ipb-playfield

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Vote for big Indian. Haven't played that since I was like 10.

Shit yeah! As a man who grew up with a Totem in his basement (which might come to a show, but I'm afraid of breaking the backglass or stressing connectors) I'd love to see a Big Indian at a show! I get to play one in league occasionally and like it

#204 7 years ago

Just finishing up a couple pins to bring, haven't registered yet but will in the next day or so,
Mars God of War ( early black cab)
Tri Zone
Grand Lizard
Old Chicago
Gilligan Island ( maybe)
All for sale
Driving in from Eastern PA, looking forward to a great show

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Just finishing up a couple pins to bring, haven't registered yet but will in the next day or so,
Tri Zone
Grand Lizard
Old Chicago
Gilligan Island ( maybe)
All for sale

Grand lizard, fantastic!

#206 7 years ago

Whoever is bringing Smaug will drink on me at a night of their choosing

#207 7 years ago

In addition to my mods, I am planning on having DMD Glare Guards, Cab protectors (plastic & metal), Beverage holders, Rubber assortments, Cleaning supplies, Std Pinballs, and Flipper rebuilds (WPC, Stern).

Please stop by! Thank you!

#208 7 years ago

I should be bringing a Gottlieb Grand Slam Wedgehead for the free play area. Will be for sale as well. Solid playfield, cabinet and backglass. Can take pictures if anyone wants them. Planning on listing for $700 obo. Would prefer a sale at the show as i'd like for the game to be there as long as possible.

Wanted: Coin mechs, coin boxes and change machines. Let me know if anyone has anything.

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Tri Zone
Grand Lizard
Old Chicago
Gilligan Island ( maybe)
All for sale

Ooh, I hope you're able to bring Gilligan! That's the only WPC game I haven't played, and I'm itching to try it

#210 7 years ago

I believe that is the same Gilligans that was at the Ohio show. Its in very nice shape.

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Whoever is bringing Smaug will drink on me at a night of their choosing

http://www.abelelectronics.com

Think they are bringing a pair of Hobbits to enjoy

#212 7 years ago

If you plan on bringing a game to share for the show PLEASE register your games/game. Space is limited preregistered games will have priorty for free addimision.

Just like last year if your bringing a games to share, please make sure it's in working order, and that it stays on the floor the whole day your there for free addimision. This ensures a great time by all

#213 7 years ago

Officially registered Big Indian for free play!

#214 7 years ago

Tournament scorekeeper sign up - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vjqy0-e7twmsu3LJZqOEJYwhsnf8shoiAot40PTVmN4/edit?usp=sharing

4 tickets per hour. Message me if interested and I'll add you to the list.

#215 7 years ago

Anyone have a seawitch backglass they are looking to part with?

#216 7 years ago

Is there a list of what will be for sale?

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Nope, just show up wish I was closer

#218 7 years ago

Jeffrey is it EM classics bank amd solid state classics bank? That would be kinda awesome to have an actual EM tournament.

#219 7 years ago

I have a following parts I can bring:

Scared Stiff Boney Beast Ramp $200
CPR taxi backglass $250
Stern Star Trek pro playfield with extra clear $350
Creature from the Black Lagoon plastics set $225
CPR Eight Ball plastics set $130
New knocker assy for The Addams Family $60
Modfather castle mod for Game of Thrones pro $60
Brand new DMDs $225 each

Scott

#220 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

Jeffrey is it EM classics bank amd solid state classics bank? That would be kinda awesome to have an actual EM tournament.

Magic is in the Classics bank, so Classics won't be EM only.

EBD will be in Modern, though, unless something changes. So it looks like that cutoff will be around 1980

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I plan to bring my "Out of Sight" Gottlieb game for sale to the show (registered). $650 or best offer. Might possibly bring another game along, will see.

#222 7 years ago

Will also have some translites for sale, $50 each that have been stored flat.
Trade offers also welcome.

Wizard of Oz (Signed)
Wizard of Oz (Not signed
Kiss (Stern)
Sega Godzilla
Sega Frankenstein
Stern Ripley's Believe it or Not
Stern World Poker Tour
Stern Avengers Pro

Also a CPR Firepower Plastic Set w/Extra's (NO topper) $145 (Never Used, Still in bag)

#223 7 years ago

Probably would've tried to make if it was fri,sat,sun instead of thu,fri,sat.

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from Drumheadz:

Probably would've tried to make if it was fri,sat,sun instead of thu,fri,sat.

It will be thru Sunday next year.
They couldnt get the sunday booked for this years show.

#225 7 years ago

Any plans to have 'official' looking 'game ID' and 'for sale / not for sale' tags for the machines.

Seems like last year it was just 'hand written' signs that did not include an owner ID number.

There should be some official ID number that links the game to the owner IMHO.

Thanks.

Pin Signs (resized).jpgPin Signs (resized).jpg

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

That's a pretty neat idea, but the tournament area only has room for two banks, so the classics will be a mix of EMs and Solid States, and then the main bank will be anything 1980s and newer.

#227 7 years ago

So where am I eating around this place?

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

There's a good sports bar across the street. I remember the food being good too. First NFL game is Thursday night, so I'll probably go there to watch the game and get a bite. Not sure about other places and cannot remember the name of this place.

#229 7 years ago
Quoted from kvolak:

There's a ton of places to eat in the area

#230 7 years ago

This will be my first show ever.

#231 7 years ago

The Winking Lizard is a solid restaurant/sports bar type place across the street. Melt Bar and Grilled is a Cleveland staple and you get a discount with your show ticket. Sylman's deli is a Cleveland institution and is very close (get the corned beef). Those are the best places but there are plenty more options nearby.

#232 7 years ago

Anyone bringing a WOZ for sale?

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

This will be my first show ever.

You picked a good one to start with. Well run by the staff, clean, easy parking, great attendees, plenty of places to eat.

Not to mention the great assortment of pinball and classic arcades

#234 7 years ago

I am looking for a cabinet head that will fit my High Speed. Mine is in terrible shape. Just need it to be solid. Don't care about knicks, just not held together with wood screws or hinges, no wood rot or swollen wood. I can meet at the Show and pay. Let me know what you have, looking for reasonable deal on this. If you have a cabinet as well and want to sell together, I will take it with the same exceptions, no wood rot, screws holding it in, swollen sides or panels. If you are local to Cleveland, OH and have one contact me anytime prior to show.

Thanks,

Ken

#235 7 years ago

I just booked my hotel and reserved a 16 foot truck. This is getting expensive already...

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

I am looking for a cabinet head that will fit my High Speed. Mine is in terrible shape. Just need it to be solid. Don't care about knicks, just not held together with wood screws or hinges, no wood rot or swollen wood. I can meet at the Show and pay. Let me know what you have, looking for reasonable deal on this. If you have a cabinet as well and want to sell together, I will take it with the same exceptions, no wood rot, screws holding it in, swollen sides or panels. If you are local to Cleveland, OH and have one contact me anytime prior to show.
Thanks,
Ken

I have a Pinbot head I can bring Fri night/Saturday. I will have to check on condition.

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Anyone bringing a WOZ for sale?

No, but I can bring that walking dead

#238 7 years ago

Total main bank as of now

AFM
EBD
FH
TWD assume Pro from the pic

Sweet!!

#239 7 years ago

Just a reminder::

If you are looking to stay overnight at the venue use the code PIN when booking your room at the Holiday Inn hotel in Independence Ohio for show discount

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from frankie898:

Officially registered CV and Amigo to bring, and were looking to bring 3-4 others (vehicle space permitting).

My truck is still available for you as promised. LMK
Lee

#241 7 years ago

Thanks! I will keep that in mind

#242 7 years ago

If anyone has interest in buying a decent system 11, I have a High Speed that I can bring:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/38278
Has to stay on the floor through Sat. though...

Added over 8 years ago: Willing to trade this game as well...

#243 7 years ago

Looking to pick up an old EM game like a shooter like shoot the bear or some other cool oddity. Let me know what you have. I might have a nice burgertime for trade / sale that was sold but fell thru.

#244 7 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

I have a Pinbot head I can bring Fri night/Saturday. I will have to check on condition.

Okay, post some pics so I can see the condition of the head. If it wobbles, or goes side to side or is soft and mushy, it is not for me.

Ken

#245 7 years ago

2nd year for me but first bringing a pin with me! I was planning on just leaving a note on it with my name and number for FS/FT, is that what folks normally do?

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from Piratedan200:

2nd year for me but first bringing a pin with me! I was planning on just leaving a note on it with my name and number for FS/FT, is that what folks normally do?

I think they will have tags at the show you can fill out and put it on your game.

#247 7 years ago
Quoted from Piratedan200:

I was planning on just leaving a note on it with my name and number for FS/FT, is that what folks normally do?

Yep. Whatever works. What are you bringing?

#248 7 years ago

Guys, and Gals

Please not if your bringing a game to share with the show please preregister the game. We currently have 101 games registered on the website with Frank bringing another 4 games, and my buddy from pitts bringing 10 more arcades that brings our total to 115. This doesn't not include tournament games. We only have room for 120- 135 machines in the ballroom. PREREGISTERED GAMES WILL HAVE PRIORTY FOR FREE ADDIMISION. If we hit our 135 only preregistrered games will be taken for free addimision. If you have any questions regarding the show, please message me on pm, or hit me up on FB.

Thanks,
Don

#249 7 years ago

Too many games for a pinball show now that's crazy talk. Maybe you should get a bigger venue.

#250 7 years ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Okay, post some pics so I can see the condition of the head. If it wobbles, or goes side to side or is soft and mushy, it is not for me.
Ken

LOL, I would have put it in a dumpster if it was that bad.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bloomsburg, PA
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cle%e2%80%a2pin-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-sept-8-9-and-10-2016/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.