IMG_9434 (resized).JPG
IMG_9433 (resized).JPG
110A0587 (resized).jpg
110A0676 (resized).jpg
110A0603 (resized).jpg
110A0646 (resized).jpg
110A0585 (resized).jpg
110A0561 (resized).jpg
There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.
#151 7 years ago

Last if you plan on bringing games for the show please preregister your game on the site. This helps to know how much room will be used.

We thank you ahead of time for bringing games, without those games there is no show.

2016-07-WELCOME-BANNER-CLE-PIN-banner-6x2-2_(resized).jpg2016-07-WELCOME-BANNER-CLE-PIN-banner-6x2-2_(resized).jpg

#152 7 years ago
Quoted from frankie898:

Any word on what titles will be in the tournament?

I know skateball and ebd at least for classics. Restored, perfect fast playing ones done by tom. His AFM might be a main tourney game. Cant remember all the one's he told me but they'll play better than the best one's youve ever played of any of his.

#153 7 years ago

Thanks for the updates. Just ordered my Cirqus Voltaire ColorDMD today, so we are gonna bring it to the show so everyone can experience it.

#154 7 years ago

Only one month away, everyone!

And don't forget that you can use your paid admission to get 20% off at Melt Bar and Grilled, which is right down the street from the show. Excellent place to eat!

#155 7 years ago

Can I put a placeholder for a game? Not sure which one I will bring yet.

Scott

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Can I put a placeholder for a game? Not sure which one I will bring yet.
Scott

Probably contact Don directly for that, you'll get a much quicker response.

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

I know skateball and ebd at least for classics. Restored, perfect fast playing ones done by tom. His AFM might be a main tourney game. Cant remember all the one's he told me but they'll play better than the best one's youve ever played of any of his.

I gave Don the heads up, but I am willing to use my Big Game in the classics tournament if you guys need more games. Great shape and plays fast and difficult.

#158 7 years ago

I've added some photos to the first post of last year's show. I really wish I had better ones, but my Note 4 camera broke after I dropped it (whoops) and I was stuck with my dumb iPhone camera. I couldn't see that some of them were blurry so a lot of the photos I took are useless. Feel free to add some of your own if you have them!

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

This Tom dude sounds pretty cool, can't wait to meet him.

#160 7 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

This Tom dude sounds pretty cool, can't wait to meet him.

Go back in the garage and finish EBD!

#161 7 years ago

Looking forward to the show!

What pinball supplies would you like me to have? Thinking about adding DMD Glare Protectors, PinGulps, Cabinet protectors (Metal and Plastic).

Thank you!

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from leesparts:

Looking forward to the show!
What pinball supplies would you like me to have? Thinking about adding DMD Glare Protectors, PinGulps, Cabinet protectors (Metal and Plastic).
Thank you!

Yes on the metal cabinet protectors. I need 2 sets. Thanks!

#163 7 years ago

Any one coming from Cincinnati that could bring a pin for me to the show, might have a deal in the works if I can work out logistics, I am coming from PA

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Any one coming from Cincinnati that could bring a pin for me to the show, might have a deal in the works if I can work out logistics, I am coming from PA

I might be able to - I'm picking one up there so not sure if I want to risk bringing one and not selling it.

Scott

#165 7 years ago

Hotel booked. This will be my friend's first tournament. How do the IFPA tickets work with the VIP passes. Is it one entry in the Classic tournament and one in the general? What are the chances a hobbit or lebowski finds its way to the tournament? A walking dead would be great as well . Thank you for the info.

#166 7 years ago

The VIP ticket package gets you 2 tickets for the tournament, which equals 2 plays. Tickets for the tournament are usually something like 9 tickets for $20. Each ticket is one play, on one machine. The website has all the info

#167 7 years ago

Tournament information:
New stuff - Score keeping and queuing will be done through the Neverdrains tournament manager! Also there will be a classics tournament, in addition to the main tournament. Classics will be your best 4 scores on a bank of 5 games, main will be your best 5 scores on a bank of 7 games. Tournament tickets can be used for either main or classics, there is no need to purchase separate tickets for each tournament. Classics finals will be on Friday night, main tournament finals will be Saturday afternoon.

Pricing is $10 for 4 Tickets or $20 for 9 Tickets, 1 ticket is used per game.

General overview and basic rules - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fvmB-kAVpuCIdfWYtBmOJBE8hW3whjlxW4cXTOKXg30/edit?usp=sharing
Full rule breakdown - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HqAdwkXh8rUapxuU9QNurEyLuIZD6Yuh_pQSfS10jIw/edit?usp=sharing

Games list is coming soon, as well as another huge tournament announcement!

#168 7 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Hotel booked. This will be my friend's first tournament. How do the IFPA tickets work with the VIP passes. Is it one entry in the Classic tournament and one in the general? What are the chances a hobbit or lebowski finds its way to the tournament? A walking dead would be great as well . Thank you for the info.

Neither Hobbit nor Lebowski are particularly ready for tournament play with their current software states. Plus those are games that the general public will want access to, rather than having them restricted to the tournament.

Tournament tickets always work for either, so the two tickets you get with the VIP ticket can either be both used for main, both used for classics, or one for each.

As far as other games to be used in the tournament, I've got nothing to say about it yet, however it's currently being worked on, and I'll post the list once it's official and ready to be made public.

#169 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Neither Hobbit nor Lebowski are particularly ready for tournament play with their current software states. Plus those are games that the general public will want access to, rather than having them restricted to the tournament.
Tournament tickets always work for either, so the two tickets you get with the VIP ticket can either be both used for main, both used for classics, or one for each.
As far as other games to be used in the tournament, I've got nothing to say about it yet, however it's currently being worked on, and I'll post the list once it's official and ready to be made public.

I was asking if those three machines were going to available for public play? I know they are not listed as of yet. If I'm not interested in playing the tournament, can I give my tickets from the VIP pass to my friend who would have the standard pass?

#170 7 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Games list is coming soon, as well as another huge tournament announcement

Are all the tournament games going to the the wacky pinball Olympic Games? Haha

#171 7 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

I was asking if those three machines were going to available for public play? I know they are not listed as of yet. If I'm not interested in playing the tournament, can I give my tickets from the VIP pass to my friend who would have the standard pass?

Apologies, I was rushed with my reading.

I don't know anything about games available for general play outside of what's listed, I'm only involved with the tournament.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are all the tournament games going to the the wacky pinball Olympic Games? Haha

As fun as that would be, not this year

#172 7 years ago

Great stuff, Jeffrey!

#173 7 years ago

VIP purchased, looking forward to the show. Thank you for organizing.

#174 7 years ago

Thinking about bringing my Funhouse, just got done with a complete topside tear down, new ramps, rebuilt flippers, coin door etc. game plays perfect. Players condition, Mylar and cab touch ups but plays fantastic. Looking for trades!!!!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#175 7 years ago

will there be any awards for best machine ?

#176 7 years ago

First couple games revealed for the tournament.

Classics- Stern Magic
Main - AFM

#177 7 years ago

I may have a MS Frankenstein to sell at the show.
http://www.weirpinball.com/gallery/index.php/Currently-In-Work/Frankenstein---shop-and-fix

Also have a new Scared Stiff Boney Beast Ramp $200 and a Stern Star Trek Pro playfield - pulled from a game because of a flaw in the art, but fixed with new clear coat - beautiful $400
Scott

#178 7 years ago
Quoted from tonycip:

will there be any awards for best machine ?

Yes there will be.

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

First couple games revealed for the tournament.
Classics- Stern Magic
Main - AFM

Two fun games. Glad to hear it!

#180 7 years ago

How often does the website get updated with games that will be available to play? Need to set my calendar to check

#181 7 years ago

New tournament announcement!

The main division finals will be broadcasted on PAPA TV!

PAPA will also be supplying some games for the tournament (although games and games list are not final, but will be announced once they are).

#182 7 years ago

The show is only 24 days away!

#183 7 years ago

Last day for VIP tickets are today Augest 15.

#184 7 years ago

Got my CV colordmd installed. Everything is lookin good for bringing it to the show.

#185 7 years ago

This thread isn't nearly active enough given that the show is only three weeks away.

I decided I'm going all out: renting a truck, getting a hotel, and bringing just about all of my games. All potentially for sale or trade.

Star Trek: The Next Generation
White Water
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Fish Tales
High Speed
Gottlieb Big Hit
Gottlieb El Dorado
Bally Fireball (EM)

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from mot:

This thread isn't nearly active enough given that the show is only three weeks away.
I decided I'm going all out: renting a truck, getting a hotel, and bringing just about all of my games. All potentially for sale or trade.
White Water
Fish Tales
High Speed
Gottlieb Big Hit
Gottlieb El Dorado
Bally Fireball (EM)

Even CFTBL?

#187 7 years ago
Quoted from mot:

White Water
Fish Tales
High Speed
Gottlieb Big Hit
Gottlieb El Dorado
Bally Fireball (EM)

Very cool! I always love playing Fireball. Very fun game.

I'm grateful my friend bought a trailer and is helping me bring my 7 games. I hope the rain holds off this year.

#188 7 years ago

Do we know what games are going to be in the 24 hour game room this year?

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

I hope the rain holds off this year.

Oh crap.

Can't be worse than than the single digit temperatures at the Ohio Show a couple years ago.

#190 7 years ago

Is there a spreadsheet with games for sale?

#191 7 years ago
Quoted from mot:

Oh crap.
Can't be worse than than the single digit temperatures at the Ohio Show a couple years ago.

Last year, the Ohio Burn Unit was rained out. I was looking forward to that show. But Saturday was awful. Poured and poured and poured. Everyone had to load up one person at a time. The parking lot flooded, it was a mess. I didn't finish getting my games home until 1am and I live 20 minutes away. Granted I made 3 trips.

I doubt that'll happen two years in a row though.

#192 7 years ago
Quoted from Geocab:

I doubt that'll happen two years in a row though.

lol

#193 7 years ago
Quoted from mot:

White Water
Fish Tales
High Speed
Gottlieb Big Hit
Gottlieb El Dorado
Bally Fireball (EM)

Thanks for putting the effort forth to bring your games. As being one that has brought numerous games to shows, I know it is hard work and super exhausting. It's people like you that keep these shows alive by sharing their treasured machines with everyone. Unfortunately this show falls on both my anniversary and wife's birthday so I'm not going to be able to participate as actively as I'd like but just wanted to thank you for what you're doing and everyone else to. I'm sure this show is going to rock this year!

#194 7 years ago

Looks like Aerobatics is in the classics bank, and EBD is in the main bank

#195 7 years ago

Loving the slow reveal of all the tournament games. Keep it coming! Any playfield glass that will be for sale at the show?

#196 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Loving the slow reveal of all the tournament games. Keep it coming! Any playfield glass that will be for sale at the show?

I'm guessing Pacak will be there and bring glass.

#197 7 years ago

Officially registered CV and Amigo to bring, and were looking to bring 3-4 others (vehicle space permitting). Potential games are:

Gottlieb Big Indian
Gottlieb Bronco
Gottlieb Flipper Clown
Williams Swinger
Williams Vagabond
Bally Slap Stick
Bally Nip it

#198 7 years ago

Vote for big Indian. Haven't played that since I was like 10.

#199 7 years ago

We can bring Big Indian. Its a solid game and it held up well at the Ohio show this year.

#200 7 years ago

That was a fun one too.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 21.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
Wanted
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Other
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 526 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cle%e2%80%a2pin-cleveland-pinball-and-arcade-show-sept-8-9-and-10-2016/page/4?hl=kvolak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.