(Topic ID: 176571)

It's over. :-( CLE•PIN #3!!! 4 day event! Sept. 7, 8, 9, and 10 2017!

By Geocab

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 334 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Oppa Gangnam style (resized).png
    BD2A209F-AB7B-4F60-B6BD-BC9462E321EA (resized).jpeg
    20170910_174506 (resized).jpg
    95E90D8D-BCA4-4FAF-8C2C-C8E5F197AF7E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0141 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6572 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4668 (resized).JPG
    20170909_142845_003 (resized).jpg
    20170909_142850 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6558 (resized).PNG
    20170908_110658_001 (resized).jpg
    20170908_110723 (resized).jpg
    20170908_110710 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    17266FEB-D057-4D0D-BEEB-7FDFD9A7CF7C (resized).jpeg
    40707F6C-337A-4E1C-90D7-8AD970562DC1 (resized).jpeg
    There are 334 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
    #301 6 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

Hot damn Chuck nice Medusa score! I would come over and meet ya but Thursday was my only day. Work and anniversary!

Romantic lighting of the pinballs and arcades? Hotel rooms? Not romantic enough for an anniversary?

#302 6 years ago

Well I played poorly in the first round of classics. Had an awesome group of guys though. Love meeting new peeps.

#303 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well I played poorly in the first round of classics. Had an awesome group of guys though. Love meeting new peeps.

Find me tomorrow and we'll play some GOT. I'm the good looking guy...

#304 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Find me tomorrow and we'll play some GOT. I'm the good looking guy...

Dammit!! So am I!! Haha. Sounds good though. I'll be there at open to noonish. Gonna watch the bengals game then come back and pack up the games.

#305 6 years ago

Such a great show. The only thing that would have made it better is that Spirit. Mark next year

#306 6 years ago

Last day of the show and no rain the forecast! It's a miracle!

#307 6 years ago
    Quoted from captainadam_21:

I second that.
    Who brought the AFMLE? That might have been the most beautiful pin I've ever seen

I think that was Marvin's

#308 6 years ago

The party's over.

Another great show! Lots of cool arcades and pins again. Thank you everyone who brought your games to the show, I know it's a lot of work.

I feel bad my Demo Man smoked up the tournament. Damn capacitor. Thanks to Brian Johnson for replacing it for me though! Plus all of the work he did keeping everything else running. If anyone has a video of the smoke pouring out, please post it.

Still moving pins or I'd post more.

Thanks again for a great show!

#309 6 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

The party's over.
    Another great show! Lots of cool arcades and pins again. Thank you everyone who brought your games to the show, I know it's a lot of work.
    I feel bad my Demo Man smoked up the tournament. Damn capacitor. Thanks to Brian Johnson for replacing it for me though! Plus all of the work he did keeping everything else running. If anyone has a video of the smoke pouring out, please post it.
    Still moving pins or I'd post more.
    Thanks again for a great show!

Any idea what the root cause was? I've never heard of a cap to just explode before...

#310 6 years ago

GOT won best modern game!!

IMG_6572 (resized).JPGIMG_6572 (resized).JPG

#311 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

GOT won best modern game!!

Deservedly so. Many thanks for bringing such a fine specimen of the title. I actually enjoyed playing a GOT for a change.

#312 6 years ago
    Quoted from GravitaR:

Deservedly so. Many thanks for bringing such a fine specimen of the title. I actually enjoyed playing a GOT for a change.

Thanks Todd!! I try to have my games play as best I can. I'm very picky on how they play. I still have a very intermittent EOS switch issue on the right flipper where it's losing strength. I need to get that licked for good.

#313 6 years ago

George, Thanks for bring Firepower and Sorcerer! You're games play as good as they look! I played your Sorcerer more than any other game over the past 4 days.

Thanks again!

#314 6 years ago

GOOD TIMES!
    Chuck Wurt GOT burned my retinas so pardon all spelling as nd punctuation errors...

#315 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

GOOD TIMES!
    Chuck Wurt GOT burned my retinas so pardon all spelling as nd punctuation errors...

Should've left those shades on.

#316 6 years ago

BEAUTIFUL machine Charlie!
    GREAT show, GREAT peoples.

#317 6 years ago

Great show! Thanks to everyone who brought games to share. Also, big thanks to Don, Brian and Marvin for keeping the show running smooth. We always have a blast.

Four days is alot of pinball, but the vast majority of games were playing extremely well the entire time. Also, the timing of the tournament was awesome. So nice to see it wrapped up by 4:30 today.

I think this year was our favorite of the three CLE shows so far. Just good quality games, fun atmosphere, great people, and of course, THUNDER MAN!!

Keep up the good work!

#318 6 years ago

Damn that was so much fun. I miss all you guys already.

#320 6 years ago

Best EM Pinball here. I am so glad
    It's over though. I am exhausted beyond belief.

IMG_0141 (resized).JPGIMG_0141 (resized).JPG

#321 6 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

Any idea what the root cause was? I've never heard of a cap to just explode before...

It was cap C11. Not sure what the cause was, everything seems to be working right now. They were fixing a launcher issue I believe around the time it went, but I think that may be coincidental. The machine was resetting on the first day so I'm guessing the cap was on its way out. I haven't had reset issues at home, but the power at the hotel seems to be strained with all the machines connected. So the problem may bee a combination of the low power and an old cap. Time will tell.

#322 6 years ago
    Quoted from McPin54:

George, Thanks for bring Firepower and Sorcerer! You're games play as good as they look! I played your Sorcerer more than any other game over the past 4 days.
    Thanks again!

Thanks, man, I appreciate it.

#323 6 years ago

Alien is awesome, though I am biased because I am a huge Alien fan...was worth waiting for a couple of folks to get to it. Although I have to say my favorite of the show was Bos98 's IJ.

#324 6 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Alien is awesome, though I am biased because I am a huge Alien fan...was worth waiting for a couple of folks to get to it. Although I have to say my favorite of the show was Bos98 's IJ.

Thank you! I guess others liked it as well. Good to see everyone again this year. It was an awesome show and I am already thinking about what to bring next year.

95E90D8D-BCA4-4FAF-8C2C-C8E5F197AF7E (resized).jpeg95E90D8D-BCA4-4FAF-8C2C-C8E5F197AF7E (resized).jpeg

#325 6 years ago

I'll post this because I know Brian won't. I'm glad he brought it. You never see these and this one was in Fantastic shape!

20170910_174506 (resized).jpg20170910_174506 (resized).jpg

#326 6 years ago
    Quoted from McPin54:

I'll post this because I know Brian won't. I'm glad he brought it. You never see these and this one was in Fantastic shape!

What a diva.

#327 6 years ago

Great show! had a blast with Butch,Andy,Gary and the Cheese!

IMG_4668 (resized).JPGIMG_4668 (resized).JPG

#328 6 years ago

My son thought the Holoseum was awesome as well. It was all he wanted to play.

BD2A209F-AB7B-4F60-B6BD-BC9462E321EA (resized).jpegBD2A209F-AB7B-4F60-B6BD-BC9462E321EA (resized).jpeg

#329 6 years ago

I think next year a best dressed category needs to be added for me...

Awesome show and even better people. Looking forward to next year!

#330 6 years ago

AWESOME SHOW DON AND COMPANY!!!

Oppa Gangnam style (resized).pngOppa Gangnam style (resized).png

#331 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

I think next year a best dressed category needs to be added for me...
    Awesome show and even better people. Looking forward to next year!

I used to go to Overland Park once a year for work. How much to get some Oklahoma Joe's flown in next year?

#332 6 years ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

I used to go to Overland Park once a year for work. How much to get some Oklahoma Joe's flown in next year?

Double shot of whiskey would probably do it

1 week later
    #333 6 years ago

Hey CLE-PIN folks,

Anybody from Cleveland coming to the York show? If yes and you have room for a pin 2000 monitor and computer to hitch a ride send me a PM.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or for Williams system 3-7 sound board potentiometer solutions

#334 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Double shot of whiskey would probably do it

I got you for as many as it takes!

There are 334 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cle%e2%80%a2pin-3-4-day-event-sept-7-8-9-and-10-2017/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.