(Topic ID: 176571)

It's over. :-( CLE•PIN #3!!! 4 day event! Sept. 7, 8, 9, and 10 2017!

By Geocab

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 334 posts
  • 63 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Oppa Gangnam style (resized).png
    BD2A209F-AB7B-4F60-B6BD-BC9462E321EA (resized).jpeg
    20170910_174506 (resized).jpg
    95E90D8D-BCA4-4FAF-8C2C-C8E5F197AF7E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0141 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6572 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4668 (resized).JPG
    20170909_142845_003 (resized).jpg
    20170909_142850 (resized).jpg
    IMG_6558 (resized).PNG
    20170908_110658_001 (resized).jpg
    20170908_110723 (resized).jpg
    20170908_110710 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    17266FEB-D057-4D0D-BEEB-7FDFD9A7CF7C (resized).jpeg
    40707F6C-337A-4E1C-90D7-8AD970562DC1 (resized).jpeg
    There are 334 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.
    #101 6 years ago

If you have not reserved your rooms for the show yet please do . Are block of rooms is almost gone . Remember you can get your rooms from the link on the web site or call the hotel and use the code PIN for the special rate of 89 dollars

#102 6 years ago

Is anyone going to be bringing or could bring a 21" x 43" glass to the show? I won't be there until Late Saturday or early Sunday and would like to make arrangements to pick one up if possible.

#103 6 years ago

I will find out if Mike P is bring some.

#104 6 years ago

Boom!

2017_CLE-Pinball_11x17-Poster (resized).png2017_CLE-Pinball_11x17-Poster (resized).png

#105 6 years ago
    Quoted from mjpinballs:

I will find out if Mike P is bring some.

Much appreciated, TY

#106 6 years ago

Whoa. Will this be on the shirt?

#107 6 years ago

Still looks green....i must be going color blind

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Whoa. Will this be on the shirt?

From what I hear, something similar.

#109 6 years ago

Jones is basically done. ColorDMD inbound. Should be here in time for the show.

In the process of rebuilding a RFM to bring as well.

Hopefully I will get the RFM done in time and have the IJ, R&B and RFM in the Kia of Bedford booth.

See everyone at the show!

IMG_5382 (resized).JPGIMG_5382 (resized).JPG

Ps. Don't judge... my garage is an absolute mess right now with pinball stuff everywhere.

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

Jones is basically done. ColorDMD inbound. Should be here in time for the show.
    In the process of rebuilding a RFM to bring as well.
    Hopefully I will get the RFM done in time and have the IJ, R&B and RFM in the Kia of Bedford booth.
    See everyone at the show!

Ps. Don't judge... my garage is an absolute mess right now with pinball stuff everywhere.

Local guy here coded the R&B color dmd. Do you have one in there? Would love to see it.

#111 6 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Tron Pro and wants to work out a trade, send me a PM. I am planning on bringing it to the ClePin show.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/50424
    Would really like to pick up a Radical!, Barracora, or RBION.
    Added over 7 years ago: Price lowered.

Added over 7 years ago: Looks like I am bringing Taxi at this point. I added it to the site. Looking forward to the show.

Added over 7 years ago: Had some issues so no Taxi.

#112 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Local guy here coded the R&B color dmd. Do you have one in there? Would love to see it.

I do not.

#113 6 years ago

My Dad and I are bringing Amigo, Big Indian and Nip-it this year. Oh, and Cheerwine of course See you all there!!

#114 6 years ago

I'm ready!!!

#115 6 years ago

Just 8 days, Grant!

#116 6 years ago
    Quoted from Geocab:

Just 8 days, Grant!

Might as well be forever! Like a kid waiting for Christmas to come! Back to the basement for more pinball in the meantime...

Anyone going that happens to have a spare plastic for High Speed that covers behind the bank of spot targets in front of the pops? Condition isn't very critical I'm just missing it entirely.I also need one (working please) player 1/2 display and both player 3/4 displays for High Speed/Sys 11. Happy to pay for these, if anyone can bring them let me know and we can chat, or I can just come by if you're local enough.

#117 6 years ago

I only do the Ohio Show and Cleveland Show so I hear ya on the long wait.

#118 6 years ago

Any further updates to the games list? Is the tourney list posted somewhere?

#119 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Any further updates to the games list? Is the tourney list posted somewhere?

On our FB Page. Announced 11 of the 15 games, last 4 will be a surprise.

Almost 90 games online, will be post another 15 tomorrow. Last 15-20, 30, 49 will be onsite.

Last UPADTE: Luna Marketing will be giving away Can Coozys to the 1st 25 paid addimissions each day. VIPS PACKAGES WILL AUTOMATICALLY HAVE THESE IN THERE GOODIE BAG

#120 6 years ago

Don't look now, but this show is just one week away.

IMG_0127 (resized).JPGIMG_0127 (resized).JPG

#121 6 years ago

Now 110 games online....things are coming together....

Alien will be on the floor all 4 Days

#122 6 years ago

Have some games for sale that I can deliver to show. Riverboat Gambler shopped out excellent condition 2650.00, South park shopped out working great 3250.00, Cinema excellent condition working all the way 650.00. Please contact for more information.

DSCF0750 (resized).JPGDSCF0750 (resized).JPG

DSCF0752 (resized).JPGDSCF0752 (resized).JPG

DSCF0755 (resized).JPGDSCF0755 (resized).JPG

#123 6 years ago

Godzilla getting a little needed love for the show

IMG_4624 (resized).JPGIMG_4624 (resized).JPG

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#124 6 years ago

Still looking for a paragon if anyone's selling!

#125 6 years ago

I'll be bringing 4 games 2 I listed and 2more I need to list yet

space mission with cc playfield
    mousin around also cc playfield.
    Corvette
    and my White Water..
    all will be for sale . I need to make room, and need the funds for a DI .

#126 6 years ago
    Quoted from tonycip:

I'll be bringing 4 games 2 I listed and 2more I need to list yet
    space mission with cc playfield
    mousin around also cc playfield.
    Corvette
    and my White Water..
    all will be for sale . I need to make room, and need the funds for a DI .

Running out of room.....guess having too many games is good thing right?

#127 6 years ago

Just heard from a friend who is also looking for an em pin and em arcade/gun game. Pm me if you have anything that fits the bill! Must be in good working condition.

#128 6 years ago

I have a Metallica I'd trade for a TWD or maybe GoT and I will be at the Cleveland show Thursday. Flipper fidelity speakers, creeping death, led'd, cliffys, fangs, coffin mod.

#129 6 years ago

Just a quick play test while waiting for the bus this morning. A couple of minor tweaks and this Revenge will be show ready. Every 5 year old should get to play pinball before Kindergarten!

#130 6 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

I have a Metallica I'd trade for a TWD or maybe GoT and I will be at the Cleveland show Thursday. Flipper fidelity speakers, creeping death, led'd, cliffys, fangs, coffin mod.

Dude already? Lol

#131 6 years ago

I have a twdle up for trade in the market place. I can bring to the show if a deal is in place.

#132 6 years ago

Listening to the planes practicing for the Air Show this weekend makes me think, "hey, I'm bringing my F-14 to the pinball show!"

Starts in 6 days. Be there.

#133 6 years ago

Finally made a choice - this one is coming with...

IMG_5602 (resized).JPGIMG_5602 (resized).JPG

#134 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Finally made a choice - this one is coming with...

This is in addition to your restored BOP? So rare to play one without a hop on the right flipper. If you need a bribe let me know! You can never have too many at a show..

#135 6 years ago

Was able to overlap a business trip 2 miles away so I'm coming up from Pittsburgh. Bringing my Fish Tales with me, unless I can get my Scorpion secure in time.

First time attendee. Are there people to help move games in? I won't be able to get over until 4PM thurs unless I do it over lunch. I already entered the game online, but wasn't sure of the procedure.

#136 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

This is in addition to your restored BOP? So rare to play one without a hop on the right flipper. If you need a bribe let me know! You can never have too many at a show..

Actually this is one where you can have too many. Maybe we can have overflow games in the parking lot. Haha.

#137 6 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Actually this is one where you can have too many. Maybe we can have overflow games in the parking lot. Haha.

I will be happy to store any machines in my hotel room. Open bar as well!

#138 6 years ago
    Quoted from Beyndtstng:

Restored BOP looks like it will sit this one out - have a buyer already...

#139 6 years ago

Any one going to be bringing an Iron Man for sale?

#140 6 years ago
    Quoted from WeirPinball:

Restored BOP looks like it will sit this one out - have a buyer already...

Man my persuasion skills have really taken a dip in the last year....

#141 6 years ago

Anyone bringing a Robocop for sale.

#142 6 years ago

Getting ready to break these down for the show.

Indy isn’t for sale. RFM might be for sale. R&B might already be spoken for but we will see come the show.

Find at least the Indy in the Kia of Bedford booth.

See everyone there!

8B6ACCCF-DC0E-471C-8D1F-9C85567BC4C8 (resized).jpeg8B6ACCCF-DC0E-471C-8D1F-9C85567BC4C8 (resized).jpeg

#143 6 years ago

Anyone need a plasma DMD? I have 2 perfectly working ones I pulled from my JD and JM when I went with ColorDMD. $90 each. Don't know which day I'm going but it will be either Friday or Saturday.

#144 6 years ago

I also have

A few good plasma DMDs
    2 WPC driver boards
    3 WPC high voltage boards
    2 DCS Sound boards
    1 WPC 89 Sound Board out of a TZ

All for sale and can be brought to the show if a sale is put together before hand.

#145 6 years ago

I need a couple of Williams system 9 (ribbon cables) displays if anyone has some.

#146 6 years ago

I also have a Judge Dredd Cabinet, Head and Playfield. No hardware. Completely stripped. I was going to build a virtual pin using it but that just isn’t in the cards right now.

$250 and you can pick it up at my house in Solon or $300 and I will lug it to the show.

#147 6 years ago
    Quoted from Bos98:

I also have a Judge Dredd Cabinet, Head and Playfield. No hardware. Completely stripped. I was going to build a virtual pin using it but that just isn’t in the cards right now.
    $250 and you can pick it up at my house in Solon or $300 and I will lug it to the show.

I'd give the cabinet and head away for free

#148 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinRob:

I'd give the cabinet and head away for free

Basically free with purchase of playfield.

I do have hinges and the speaker panel that will be included.

#149 6 years ago

Looking forward to the tournament and show. Myself and three others are coming all the way from Alabama. See y'all soon!

#150 6 years ago
    Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Looking forward to the tournament and show. Myself and three others are coming all the way from Alabama. See y'all soon!

Awesome!

There are 334 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cle%e2%80%a2pin-3-4-day-event-sept-7-8-9-and-10-2017/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.